• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure. Team profiles might be hard or unfeasible; we don't really know specific members and the number is implied to be a lot.
I was using the pages rule which suggests the profiles would be a civilization in this case:
  • In the scenario there are numerous minor or unremarkable members of the team, it can be considered functionally akin to a civilization, as such Civilization Profiles format may be better suited to index them.

Any new feat so far guys? Or is the series in hiatus?
Vol 12 had already release last December but it more of a recap. There are already vol 13 in author fanbox and that is preparation for the last fight. There seemingly entity far stronger that UEG and Luu (the mastermind)Vol 14 are suppose to be the final one. Some of us are waiting for official eng translation for ln vol 10 and above to get more clear regarding the event and the fight that will happen, example like Toichiro vs UEG.

Vol 12 had already release last December but it more of a recap. There are already vol 13 in author fanbox and that is preparation for the last fight. There seemingly entity far stronger that UEG and Luu (the mastermind)Vol 14 are suppose to be the final one. Some of us are waiting for official eng translation for ln vol 10 and above to get more clear regarding the event and the fight that will happen, example like Toichiro vs UEG.
wait wut? The series is ending? noooooooooooooo

wait wut? The series is ending? noooooooooooooo
It suppose to end last year at vol 12 but the publisher ask/force author to prolong the story so the suppose story are stretch a bit to 14 volumes. (The story can technically be compact in just a single vol). It either end this year or early next year.

Last edited:
It suppose to end last year at vol 12 but the publisher ask/force author to prolong the story so the suppose story are stretch a bit to 14 volumes. (The story can technically be compact in just a single vol). It either end this year or early next year.
Hope we have a sequel

Damn! And yogiri didn't even reach 1-A!
Dammit!!!!

Damn! And yogiri didn't even reach 1-A!
Dammit!!!!
Oh about that, I don’t think you have to worry. Although this is my opinion, it likely that yogiri would be 1-A.
We already know since vol 11 about the ultimate set of universe and higher universes. Such entities like UEG capable of destroying such structure( countless possibly infinite) will never be able to do such because of there limiter that is Yogiri. Its show that no matter how strong people come to exist who capable of doing such, they would never come close to him, showing his superiority over the entire cosmology. Plus, Great sage seeming far stronger than UEG and even Luu so it’s possible that he might be low 1-A entity (of course it all depend on how the author choose to expend the cosmology)

Oh about that, I don’t think you have to worry. Although this is my opinion, it likely that yogiri would be 1-A.
We already know since vol 11 about the ultimate set of universe and higher universes. Such entities like UEG capable of destroying such structure( countless possibly infinite) will never be able to do such because of there limiter that is Yogiri. Its show that no matter how strong people come to exist who capable of doing such, they would never come close to him, showing his superiority over the entire cosmology. Plus, Great sage seeming far stronger than UEG and even Luu so it’s possible that he might be low 1-A entity (of course it all depend on how the author choose to expend the cosmology)
Well, knowing how the author likes to milk Yogiri's power to absurds levels each volume, I'm pretty sure Yogiri's tier will shoot through the skies next Volume, I bet.

Well, knowing how the author likes to milk Yogiri's power to absurds levels each volume, I'm pretty sure Yogiri's tier will shoot through the skies next Volume, I bet.
Technically, we need to wait for vol 14 as that will be the final volume and the last fight would take place (I am sure there will be raise of tier there). Though, we can still gather evidence or supporting info from official eng ln and its side stories.

Besides that, I would love to see another Heavenly Record God in the upcoming volume.

But most likely that won't happen 😢

Besides that, I would love to see another Heavenly Record God in the upcoming volume.

But most likely that won't happen 😢
Do you mean creator of heavenly records? I don’t think it will be tell in main series at all. The only thing We know that UEG and Luu is both ruler of the entire multiverse back then. Other than that, The only information we had is about the world sword omega blade as it being stated to be the blade which create the world.

Do you mean creator of heavenly records? I don’t think it will be tell in main series at all. The only thing We know that UEG and Luu is both ruler of the entire multiverse back then. Other than that, The only information we had is about the world sword omega blade as it being stated to be the blade which create the world.
No I mean, another being from the same species as the one Yogiri killed in the past, but way stronger

No I mean, another being from the same species as the one Yogiri killed in the past, but way stronger
You mean something like god of all sea fish, huh? I don’t see why it is necessary since we are at the end game. We are already past entities beyond heavenly record multiverse like UEG so I don’t see much reason why such being need to appear.

You mean something like god of all sea fish, huh? I don’t see why it is necessary since we are at the end game. We are already past entities beyond heavenly record multiverse like UEG so I don’t see much reason why such being need to appear.
I mean, imagine if we get to see the strongest member of that race, being the creator of the HRE multiverse, and is even stronger than UEG? (I mean, the creator would have to implement a good argument as of why is that powerful).

I really liked the HRE guy, lol.

great sage? SO the final enemy?

I mean, imagine if we get to see the strongest member of that race, being the creator of the HRE multiverse, and is even stronger than UEG? (I mean, the creator would have to implement a good argument as of why is that powerful).
I guess it could work but I don’t think the story would go that path.

The mastermind since vol 1. Great sage is sage above all other sage. also, it seem he was a god and lover to UEG before.
Considering Power Fantasy usually go up, and up, there is a possibility of Great Sage will be stronger than UEG. Then again, I'm not surprised if Yogiri only got a hax upgrade than a tier upgrade in his fight against Great Sage. (Izelda fight literally only there to give Yogiri immortality type 6 negation if we look at meta-perspective).

I'm fine if Yogiri didn't reach tier 1-A, but honestly would be disappointed if there is no sequel or some exposition regarding his true nature/identity and just end there. Maybe we could get a sequel to the story featuring a new vessel, it always is possible.

Also a little bit of trivia, the Author released the class member list in his fanbox.

Considering Power Fantasy usually go up, and up, there is a possibility of Great Sage will be stronger than UEG. Then again, I'm not surprised if Yogiri only got a hax upgrade than a tier upgrade in his fight against Great Sage. (Izelda fight literally only there to give Yogiri immortality type 6 negation if we look at meta-perspective).

I'm fine if Yogiri didn't reach tier 1-A, but honestly would be disappointed if there is no sequel or some exposition regarding his true nature/identity and just end there. Maybe we could get a sequel to the story featuring a new vessel, it always is possible.

Also a little bit of trivia, the Author released the class member list in his fanbox.
Class member list? Their name and ability?

I really liked the HRE guy, lol.
It would be great if we got to see more of this Heavenly Record Eater race, I mean the author could give an argument that there are many other variations of this fish and in the higher layer, there could be another being similar to HRE who eat the universe.

The author could also give an argument that in the timespan of UEG being sealed, a being similar to her was born and is even stronger than her.

Unless, there someone here try to translate the wn or ln for unbeatable demon lord. (Not like we know if there are connections between those two)

I am now preparing to make profile for Kouryu. I am not sure whether to scale his seal self to similar to sage since he was weaker but I wonder if we could scale him similar to Aoi low 7-B (scaling to dragon). Or should I just put at unknown?

Oh, can you list it here. I do want to check back the ability in battle song system.
No. Name Gender Class/Ability
1 Aihara Yukimasa Man (Reader)
2 Akino Sora Woman (Idol)
3 Abukawa Masahiro Man (Transporter)
4 Ariyama Osamu Man (Carpenter)
5 Izumida Yugo Man (Cook)
6 Shinya Ushio Man (Time stop)
7 Ota Erika Woman (Unknown)
8 Otani Yui Woman (Cheerleader)
9 Ootori Haruto Man (Consultant)
10 Carol S. Lane Woman (Ninja)
11 Yuichiro Kiryu Man (None)
12 Kushina Rei Woman (Femme Fatale)
13 Kouriyama Asuha Woman (Beauty Coordinator)
14 Shijou Jiyuna Woman (Unknown)
15 Shinozaki Ayaka Woman (None)
16 Jogasaki Romiko Woman (Necromancer)
17 Shirayama Riona Woman (Karate?)
18 Takato Yagiri Man (None)
19 Takekura Kiyoko Woman (Gunslinger)
20 Yuuki Tachibana Man (Dominator)
21 Dannoura Chika Woman (None)
22 Ryoko Ninomiya woman (Samurai)
23 Hanakawa Daimon Man (Healer)
24 Hanamiya Mei Woman (Saint/Fake Class)
25 Harufuji Runa Woman (Dressmaker)
26 Ryosuke Higashida Man (Hero?)
27 Fukai Seiichi Man (Death God)
28 Yoshiaki Fukuhara Man (Necromancer? Could control undead and turn people to undead)
29 Marufuji Akinobu Man (Creator)
30 Misono Akari Woman (Nurse?)
31 Mitadera Shigeto Man (Master Oracle)
32 Minamizono Tanna woman (Unknown)
33 Munakata Keiichi Man (Invisibility)
34 Yazaki Suguru man (General)
35 Yatate Mitsuo man (Tentacle)
36 Yabuuchi Masatoshi Man (Unknown)

Mind that I use Fujitaka class list from Fanbox to fill the missing three students (After I check it, there is actually three not two).

No. Name Gender Class/Ability
1 Aihara Yukimasa Man (Reader)
2 Akino Sora Woman (Idol)
3 Abukawa Masahiro Man (Transporter)
4 Ariyama Osamu Man (Carpenter)
5 Izumida Yugo Man (Cook)
6 Shinya Ushio Man (Time stop)
7 Ota Erika Woman
8 Otani Yui Woman (Cheerleader)
9 Ootori Haruto Man (Consultant)
10 Carol S. Lane Woman (Ninja)
11 Yuichiro Kiryu Man (None)
12 Kushina Rei Woman (Femme Fatale)
13 Kouriyama Asuha Woman (Beauty Coordinator)
14 Shijou Jiyuna Woman (Unknown)
15 Shinozaki Ayaka Woman (None)
16 Jogasaki Romiko Woman (Necromancer)
17 Shirayama Riona Woman (Karate?)
18 Takato Yagiri Man (None)
19 Takekura Kiyoko Woman (Gunslinger)
20 Yuuki Tachibana Man (Dominator)
21 Dannoura Chika Woman (None)
22 Ryoko Ninomiya woman (Samurai)
23 Hanakawa Daimon Man (Healer)
24 Hanamiya Mei Woman (Saint/Fake Class)
25 Harufuji Runa Woman (Dressmaker)
26 Ryosuke Higashida Man (Hero?)
27 Fukai Seiichi Man (Death God)
28 Yoshiaki Fukuhara Man (Necromancer? Could control undead and turn people to undead)
29 Marufuji Akinobu Man (Creator)
30 Misono Akari Woman (Nurse?)
31 Mitadera Shigeto Man (Master Oracle)
32 Minamizono Tanna woman
33 Munakata Keiichi Man (Invisibility)
34 Yazaki Suguru man (General)
35 Yatate Mitsuo man (Tentacle)
36 Yabuuchi Masatoshi Man

Mind that I use Fujitaka class list from Fanbox to fill the missing two students.
One of them can’t qualify for battle song system so there that. Oh, Tomochika does use battle song system as of vol 12 if I am not mistaken

Tomochika’s new ability
  • Limited powernull and sealing + forcefield creation? (can create a field which can null skill and ability of person. However, there requirement that it must be one on one duel and the other party accept the fight. The one that lose with had to obey the winner and had their ability seal)
  • In addition to resistance provide by bs system.

The one that die on the bus. Other than him most of others had reason for why they can’t install battle song system like the case for Yogiri
, Tomochika and Ayaka
Oh, Kiryuu. Okay.
I thought one of the three unknown students got mentioned in a later volume.

Also Tomochii got a battle song? Now, this is something to look forward to in vol. 12.

Her ability name is Battlefield Ruler or Ruler of Battlefield. Her ability is tweak a little by Mokomoko. It is ability for survival and mean to combat other abilities user. A very appropriate and perfect ability for her.

Kouryu’s possible profile (like before no scan yet)

Seal form (Tier: Unknown possibly low 7-B)

• Flight (Can fly in the air)
  • Large size (Type:0)
  • Barrier creations (Capable of creating barrier)
  • Superhuman physical characteristic
  • Shapeshifting (Cann change into dragon)

Unseal form (Tier: 2-C)

• Information manipulation and information analysis
  • Conceptual manipulation (type:1) and reality warping (Can access the world core which define the world. Altering the world core would impact the reality)
  • Explosion manipulation (Create exploding which kill the angels)
  • BFR (Bring Malna to the base of the world)
  • Power bestowal
  • Higher dimensional existence(For mind only)
  • Power nullification
  • Sealing
  • Reactive power level (Change. And decrease his power so not to be discover by UEG)
  • Law manipulation and causality manipulation (God can naturally alter the phenomenon of the world. Should be comparable to god which rewrite the predetermine outcome)
  • Statistics amplification (Via domain)
  • Resurrection
  • Immortality (1 and 4)
  • Regeneration (High-godly)
  • Nonexistent physiology (Nature 1 aspect 1,2,3,4 and 5)
  • Resistance to sealing and absorption

Last edited:
Kouryu’s possible profile (like before no scan yet)

Seal form (Tier: Unknown possibly low 7-B)

• Flight (Can fly in the air)
  • Large size (Type:0)
  • Barrier creations (Capable of creating barrier)
  • Superhuman physical characteristic
  • Shapeshifting (Cann change into dragon)

Unseal form (Tier: 2-C)

• Information manipulation and information analysis
  • Conceptual manipulation (type:1) and reality warping (Can access the world core which define the world. Altering the world core would impact the reality)
  • Explosion manipulation (Create exploding which kill the angels)
  • BFR (Bring Malna to the base of the world)
  • Higher dimensional existence(For mind only)
  • Power nullification
  • Sealing
  • Reactive power level (Change. And decrease his power so not to be discover by UEG)
  • Law manipulation and causality manipulation (God can naturally alter the phenomenon of the world. Should be comparable to god which rewrite the predetermine outcome)
  • Statistics amplification (Via domain)
  • Resurrection
  • Immortality (1 and 4)
  • Regeneration (High-godly)
  • Nonexistent physiology (Nature 1 aspect 1,2,3,4 and 5)
  • Resistance to sealing and absorption
Should also get power bestowal in unseal form. Izelda got a gift from someone in Kouryu race, so him being a part of that ancient race of gods should be able to do that as well.

Izelda had obtained the Gift from the beings known as the Kouryu. The fallen dragons were connected to the root of the system and possessed the highest level of the Gift—one entirely unrelated to that of the Sages. Not even the Great Sage could interfere with the Gift from a lineage other than his own.

Should also get power bestowal in unseal form. Izelda got a gift from someone in Kouryu race, so him being a part of that ancient race of gods should be able to do that as well.

Izelda had obtained the Gift from the beings known as the Kouryu. The fallen dragons were connected to the root of the system and possessed the highest level of the Gift—one entirely unrelated to that of the Sages. Not even the Great Sage could interfere with the Gift from a lineage other than his own.
Yeah, I plan to add it later. Also, did you read the latest eng vol 10 ID?

Back