• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay I'll take the risk can you pls send the link so I can read free LN ID novel?
Im not aware of any that has ID since I read it from J-novel, so you gotta search on your own + Its against this site's rules to post those kind of links (although I guess just mentioning is fine? Not sure)

Last edited:
Someone I Want to ask Is Speed Yogiri Immeasurable Above Baseline? he is faster than UEG and Speed UEG is also Immeasurable Above Baseline it is said he is always faster than Toichiro when they move to a higher universe

No, UEG is only faster when their fight was traversing through parallel universes “the calamity known as UEG had already arrived” it was somewhere along that line. Though when they were traversing through higher multiverses, they were trying to destroy the space that encompasses their target which they couldn’t do and it went on endlessly until UEG got bored with the meaningless struggle that she made a mistake and got erased.

Though since UEG effortlessly oneshot Toich in the end of their fight, it could be said that she was holding back in terms of “speed” as well. However, it’s just a thought not really referenced.

isn't that what is called Above Baseline? UEG's speed is faster than Toichiro's during battle and is always in front of Toichiro before Toichiro enters the Universe he is aiming for.

Someone should open Yogiri’s profile so that we can remove his resistance to Existence Erasure.
There should be an accepted CRT on the proposals first. I guess Probability Manipulation would be included in the proposals, correct me if I am wrong.

There's multiple things that could potentially be added to Yogiri's profile:

1. Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation

As stated by UEG, people who can use conceptual manipulation can also resist it if they're stronger than the other party. So, as Yogiri is the strongest existence in the verse, he should naturally have it.

2. Making a note somewhere that BFR only works against him if the other party can resist his passive attack

「転移的なやつ……じゃないよな?」
 この状況から考えれば、転移だとしても不思議ではなかった。
 だが、今の夜霧は強制転移を攻撃と見做している。転移に巻き込もうとしたならそれを成そうとした者は死ぬはずなのだ。

In Volume 11, Yogiri has already configured his power in such a way that any attempt to BFR him would result into an auto-attack from him. So, using BFR against him would only be effective when you satisfy a certain condition.

3. He's possibly Resistant to Reactive Evolution:

「まぁ隠しちゃいねぇし、隠す意味もねえんだがな。俺の力は『超ご都合主義』てやつだ。どんな力かっつーと、敵を前にするとそいつに勝てるようになる、だな。能力が目覚めたり倒せる武器が出てきたりする」
ヨシフミは高遠夜霧に脅威を感じていなかった。
 なぜなら、超ご都合主義が反応していないからだ。
 超ご都合主義が新たな能力を提示しないのなら、それはヨシフミが今持っている能力だけで対応できるということになる。

Yoshifumi's power, "super convenience", allows him to be the victor against any opponent by awakening a new ability within him or granting him a suitable weapon. However, this doesn't happen when he confronted Yogiri, so the latter could get resistance to reactive evolution.

In addition:

1.He should still keep his Resistance to Probability Manipulation

ニーナはMユニットではあるが、どんな攻撃も当たらない絶対回避という特性を持っている。強敵を相手にすれば勝てないことはあるだろうが、死ぬことだけはない。誰もがそう思っていたのだ。
「何が起こったのかはわかりませんでした。ニーナ様が突然落下して……」
「まあいい。何が相手だろうとただでは殺さない。永遠の責め苦を与えてやる」
 絶対回避能力を持つニーナを殺した不可解な存在が敵となればいくら警戒してもしすぎることはないだろう。

Nina, who had the ability of 'absolute evasion' that allowed her to evade all attacks, no matter how strong the opponent is, was still killed by him.

2.As Elizhaa mentioned earlier, we do have some evidence to upgrade his intelligence rating.

Last edited:
Sounds neat as I was working on a future CRT.

The conceptual manipulation resistance point could also be from Aio's new conceptual manipulation (Type 1) from the Fate and Plot Manipulation being accepted as based on the Worldview, which doesn't work on Yogiri. Since Yogiri already has resistance to Aoi's fate manipulation and plot manipulation, the conceptual manipulation resistance should be added since it is related to the accepted mechanism of Aoi's fate manipulation and plot manipulation.

I want to ask, is it possible that you can get a translation and link/state each chapter for the evidence above, Gemstic?
The translation, I don't mind if done with DeepL if faster, but it would be cool if someone knowledgeable in Japanese like you could use it while fixing translations errors. I think the method is efficient from experience for speed with language like French, and some want translations from those knowledge or translation verified by someone knowledgeable on the language.
The chapter points are more for references since they will be needed on profiles in the future, which I aim to make future-proof; it also takes a while for me to found the chapter on the site.

Last edited:
Here you go:

1. Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation

The point mentioned by you will be enough, so no need for extra translation I guess.

2. Making a note somewhere that BFR only works against him if the other party can resist his passive attack

Chapter
Immediately, the surroundings turned vermilion.
The sky was dark and the earth was red. The Countless needle-like rocky mountains protruded from the ground, as the earth split open with magma spewing out.
The grassland that had been there before disappeared, transforming into a scene like hell.

"What? What's going on?

Tomochika looked around in bewilderment.
A deep and huge crevice had surrounded Yogiri and co.
They found themselves stranded on what appeared to be an isolated island.

"We haven’t been teleported away... right?"

Considering the situation, it’d not be strange even if they were really teleported away.
But now, Yogiri considers forced teleportation as an attack. If anyone tries to have him teleported away in some manner, they would certainly meet their death.

『I'm sure the coordinates haven't changed. Guess we can call it the rewriting of the surrounding environment.』

3. He's possibly Resistant to Reactive Evolution:

Chapter
"B-but that's beside the point! May I ask what Master Yoshifumi's ability is?”
"Oh? Didn't I tell you?
"No. And, I didn't get the chance to ask, either.”
"Well, it’s not like I'm hiding it or anything, and there's no point in hiding it, too. My power is called "Superhero Time”. It’s an ability that makes you able to win against an enemy when you confront them. For example, some ability awakens within me, or a weapon appears that can defeat the enemy.
"…Umm… Isn’t that too ridiculous!? Isn’t it a totally broken cheat even among the many other cheat abilities out there!?”
"Well, it’s true that I don’t feel like losing no matter who my opponent turns out to be.”
Chapter
Yoshifumi did not feel threatened by Takatou Yogiri.
It was because Super Convenience had not responded.
If Super Convenience doesn’t offer any new abilities, it would mean that Yoshifumi can deal with his opponent with the abilities that he already possesses.

In addition:

1.He should still keep his Resistance to Probability Manipulation

Chapter
Although Nina is an M-Unit, she has the characteristic of absolute evasion, which means that she cannot be hit by any attacks. She may not be able to win against strong opponents, but she will never die. That's what everyone thought.

"I don’t know what exactly happened. Nina-sama suddenly fell down and ......"
"Oh well. No matter who it is, I’m not going to give them an easy death. I'll make them go through an eternal torment."

It’d be for the best to be as much on their guard as possible against an incomprehensible existence that could kill Nina who had the ability of absolute evasion. However, Marino was not worried about anything.

2.UEG should also get Resistance to Absorption I think:

Even Kouryuu, one of the lowest level Gods in the series, was able to prevent himself from being digested (or absorbed) by the Heavenly Record Eater for a prolonged period of time. Therefore, UEG, the Ultimate God in the verse, should naturally have Resistance to Absorption as well.

(Chapter)
「いやあ、海の藻屑どころか巨大魚に食べられちゃったから、このまま消化されるかと思ってたけど助かったよ」
"Man, not only did I die at sea (=the Sea of Nothingness), I was even eaten by a Giant Fish (=HRE). So, I was wondering whether I'd end up being digested by it at this rate, but I was unexpectedly saved."

3.HRE (avatar) will also get more abilities:

1. Biological Manipulation (?) [Chapter]

「……食べた相手の遺伝子を抽出して、自分の遺伝子とランダムに交換して、新たな遺伝子を持つ個体を生み出すのが、生殖行為なんじゃないの?」
"...Isn't it reproduction activity to extract the genes of the person you eat, randomly interchange it with your own genes, and then give birth to an individual with new genetic structure?"

2. Teleportation [Chapter]
そもそもが自力で世界を超えての転移が可能な相手だった。
 キロ単位で逃げたところでなんの意味もなかったのだろう。
It was someone who could teleport across worlds to begin with.
So it was naturally pointless to have escaped a kilometer or two away.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Neat; thanks.

I have something to ask; from here which I just saw; Yoshifumi could not use his Causality Manipulation & Existence Erasure to kill Yogiri. I think the feat gives Yogiri resistance to probability manipulation and existence erasure. Could you translate and verified this point like before, Gemstic?

夜霧に当てるつもりはないので適当な方向に。それは空中で消え、過去へと飛んでいく。

それは夜霧の過去へ。新生児の頃にまで遡り、なんの抵抗もできない無垢な体へと突き刺さる。

それにより、今目の前にいる夜霧は消えていなくなるのだ。

改変前の状況を認識できるのは、ワンダリングエッジを使用したヨシフミのみとなる。

他の者にとっては、最初から高遠夜霧などいなかったということになる。

その際、一人の人間がいなくなることにより様々な矛盾が生じはするが、最終的には辻褄が合うようになっている。時空には復元能力があるらしく、欠けた部分を別の要素で補うようになっているのだ。

ヨシフミは、すぐに違和感を覚えた。

過去が変わるなら、投げた瞬間に効果は発動する。それが当然なのだが、投げて数秒が経っているというのに、夜霧は目の前に立っているままなのだ。

そして、それから何秒が経とうと、なんの変化も訪れなかった。

It’s not like he intended to hit Yogiri with it, so he throws it in a random direction. Then, it disappears in midair and flies towards the past.

It travels back to Yogiri’s past, aiming to pierce his helpless and innocent body when he was still a newborn baby.

With that, the Yogiri that existed till this day will become non-existent.

Only Yoshifumi, who used the Wandering Edge, will have the awareness of the situation before the alteration.

For the rest, it’d become as if there was no such thing as Yogiri Takato from the very beginning.

In such an event, various contradictions arise due to the disappearance of one person, but in the end, it will all make sense. It seems that space-time has the ability to restore itself, and other elements are used to make up for the missing parts.

Yoshifumi immediately felt something odd.

If the past was to be changed, the effect would take place the moment he threw it. It was only natural, but even though a few seconds had passed since he threw it, Yogiri was still standing in front of him.

And, no matter how many seconds passed, no change happened at all.

It does seem that Yogiri would get resistance to existence erasure (at least) and probability manipulation (as Yoshifumi's basically using a certain hit weapon that'll affect you even if he throws it in some random direction).

Also, Yoshifumi's Wandering Edge seems to be traveling through time, so he could get immeasurable speed I guess. 遡る has been mentioned here which is also used when saying that someone or something is going upstream or when tracing something to its source. It implies traveling through speed, and the name of the weapon itself - 'Wandering Edge' - makes it even clearer that "the item wanders through time to reach its target". Moreover, it's already mentioned that it "flies towards the past".

I guess there is no need for a thread on this matter if the justifications can be updated.

Not yet; I was working on a larger thread that should have the topic.
Though, here is the evidence and an argument on sealing below if someone wants to make a thread on the topic:

Yogiri's sealing​

Yogiri sealed his own powers; the state of the seal can be tracked electronically which suggests it is an actual seal rather than something mental (Volume 1 Chapter 40).

Last edited:
Not yet; I was working on a larger thread that should have the topic.
Though, here is the evidence and an argument on sealing below if someone wants to make a thread on the topic:

Yogiri's sealing​

Yogiri sealed his own powers; the state of the seal can be tracked electronically which suggests it is an actual seal rather than something mental (Volume 1 Chapter 40).
I think only the justification of Yogiri's resistance to EE & probability manipulation should be changed? Becouse seems like he "resisted" Mei's punch.

Also, Yeah, Yoshifumi should have Inmensurable speed, but only with his wandering Edge, which seems to be more like attack speed

I updated the justifications for things like EE & probability manipulation. Yoshifumi's Wandering Edge attack speed update could be fine. I guess Yoshifumi would also have Reactive Evolution.

Gemstic, it is kind of minor; could you verified translated the except like a similar manner as above for this except below, from this chapter? I want to use it for Immeasurable Lifting Strength for Gods like UEG.
そこは星々の大海だった。

トーイチロウたちのいた、“海”の中に各天盤が浮いている天盤世界ではない、別の法則に支配された別の世界体系。

ビッグバンから始まり膨張していく宇宙。

惑星が恒星の周りを公転し、恒星が集まって星団を作り、星団が集まって銀河を、超銀河を形成する。そんな世界だ。

「お主、思ったよりも高次元な存在であったな。まさかここまでとは思っておらなんだ」

トーイチロウの目の前に現れたUEGが話しかけてきた。

確かにトーイチロウはその実力を隠していた。

目立ちたくなかったのだ。

スローライフ同盟で同盟員になってしまった時点でまったく目立たないというのは無理だったのだが、それでも面倒ごとは他の同盟員に任せて自分はできるだけ力を使わないようにしていた。

強大な力を持て余している暢気な奴ということにしておきたかったのだ。

「こっちもだよ。ついてこなかったらいいのになぁ、と思ってたんだけど」

実際のところ、ペルム大陸の結界などトーイチロウにとっては取るに足らない存在だった。

出ようと思えばいつだって出られるし、戦争で勝利することだってできた。

しかし、そんなことはトーイチロウにとってはどうでもいいことだった。

ただ、穏やかに、農作物でも育てながらゆったりと暮らす。そんな人生を送れるのならそれでよかった。

世界が終焉を迎えるまでの短い期間をそうやって過ごせればそれで満足だったのだ。

「ついてこれちゃうんだもんなぁ。なぁ、一つ提案があるんだけど」

「ほう。妾に提案とはな。聞くだけは聞いてやってもよいぞ?」

「俺らがいた元の世界。あっち方面を攻撃に巻き込むのはなしにしとこうぜ?」

「いいだろう。妾は修復は苦手だからな。元に戻せるかわからんし、できれば壊したくはない」

「どうせだったら戦うの自体やめとかない? いろんなところに迷惑かかるぜ?」

「お主、ごちゃごちゃとうるさいのう。時間稼ぎなどしたところで無駄なのがわからんのか? もうよい。お主にやる気があろうとなかろうと今から始めることに決めた!」

そう言うとUEGの姿が消えた。

逃げてくれたのなら助かるとトーイチロウは思ったが、やる気満々だったUEGにそれはありえないだろう。

トーイチロウはUEGの気配を探り、そちらへと飛んだ。

すぐにその姿が見えてきた。

UEGは巨大化していた。

この比較対象が少ない空間であってもわかるほどに巨大化したUEGは、その手に惑星を鷲掴みにしている。

「いきなり全開ではすぐに終わってしまうからな。小手調べからいくぞ」

「無茶だろ、それは!」

UEGは大きく振りかぶってから惑星をぶん投げた。

トーイチロウは慌ててそれを避けた。

その惑星に生命が存在していたとしても、その一瞬で絶滅したことだろう。惑星は宇宙の彼方へと消えていった。

トーイチロウは、UEGに合わせて大きくなった。扱える力と大きさに関係はないが、相手だけが無闇にでかいとなると気圧されてしまう。神々の戦いにおいてそれは勝敗の天秤を傾けるかもしれない要素だ。

「さあどうした大きくなっただけか? それだけのことならまだまだこちらも大きくなるぞ?」

UEGがさらに巨大化し、片手を上方へと伸ばした。すると、周囲から星々が集まってきた。

惑星が、小惑星が、恒星が、ガスの雲が、知的生命体の作った構造物がその手に集まっていき、長大な槍を形成する。

こんなものをわざわざ作り上げなくとも、自らの持つ力を放射すれば攻撃としては事足りるはずだ。

だが、ハッタリは重要だった。自ら強大な攻撃だと思い込み、相手にもそう思わせれば、その威力は実際に上昇する。神々の戦いとはそのようなものなのだ。

UEGが槍を投げつける。

トーイチロウはそれを避けながら、周囲の星々をその手に集めていた。

十分に集まったところで、狙いを付けずに適当に投げつける。

それはさながら散弾のようにUEGに襲いかかった。

「その程度では効かぬわ!」

どこから持ってきたのか、UEGはブラックホールで飛んできた星々を吸収した。

「ブラックホールって……それ本物なのか?」

「さあな? それっぽいものをそれっぽく活用してみたまでのこと!」

いつのまにか、この宇宙にある物を利用して戦うことが暗黙の了解のようになっていた。

二人はどんどん巨大化し、銀河を、銀河団を、超銀河団をぶつけ合った。

この宇宙に存在する知的生命体にすればたまったものではないだろう。

突然現れた二体の超存在に、この宇宙は蹂躙され尽くしたのだ。

「ふむ。これでは埒があかんな」

UEGは唐突にそう言い放った。

散々に無関係な宇宙を壊し尽くしておいてのこの態度には、トーイチロウもさすがに呆れてしまった。

もっとも、その破壊の片棒を担いでしまっているトーイチロウに文句を言う資格はないのだろうが。

「では、次の段階に行けるかのテストをしてやろう!」

UEGが全身から光を放った。

それは一瞬にしてこの宇宙を焼き尽くす。逃れる隙など一切ない、真の意味での全方位攻撃だ。

同じような攻撃をトーイチロウもすることは無意味だろう。宇宙の全てを焼き尽くす攻撃だ。相殺することはできず、ただ威力が上昇するだけだろう。

では耐えるしかないかといえば、単純な解決策がある。

別の宇宙へと逃げればいいのだ。

トーイチロウは、並行宇宙へと逃れた。UEGなどという厄災がやってこなかった、平和な宇宙へと移動したのだ。

「……関係ない宇宙だと思って無茶苦茶しやがるな……」

「それは関係ないのだから当然だな。もっとも妾の世界にこんなことをする奴が来たならば即座に迎撃してやるが」

「くそっ!」
It is mostly what is holding me back from the CRT.

Back