• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I updated the justifications for things like EE & probability manipulation. Yoshifumi's Wandering Edge attack speed update could be fine. I guess Yoshifumi would also have Reactive Evolution.
I wander if other things like reactions, and combat speed should turn Inmensurable thanks to the Wanderinh Edge, becouse the thing boosts his speed

Translation:

With that, UEG disappeared.

Toichiro thought that it’d have saved him time and effort if she had escaped, but it was likely impossible given how enthusiastic UEG was about having a battle with him.

Toichiro looked for any sign of UEG and flew towards it.

Her figure soon came into view.

UEG had grown to a huge size.

UEG had grown so large that one could realize the immensity of her size even in this space where there were only a few things to compare it to, and she was firmly grabbing a planet in her hand.

"This battle would end immediately if I go all out right from the beginning, so let’s start with a small test.”

"Don’t try something so absurd!”

UEG held her arm up before throwing the planet with a big swing.

Toichiro dodged it in a hurry.

Even if life had existed on that planet, it would have become extinct in that moment. The planet disappeared into the far reaches of space.

Toichiro grew his size to match UEG’s. Although there was no relationship between the power one could handle and their size, one would end up feeling pressured if only the opponent is excessively large in comparison. In the battle among the gods, it was a factor that could tip the scales.

"What’s up? Is becoming huge all you can do? If that's all you've got to compete with, I can become much, much larger, you know?”

UEG grew even larger and extended one of her hands upward. Immediately, stars from her surroundings began to gather on it.

Planets, asteroids, stars, molecular clouds, and structures made by intelligent life-forms continued to gather in the hand to form a very long spear.

Even if she didn’t go out of her way to construct such a thing, just releasing her own power would have been sufficient as an attack.

But bluffing was important. If you make yourself believe it is a powerful attack, and also make your opponent think the same, the power of the attack will actually increase. Such is the way of the battle of the gods.

UEG throws the spear at her opponent.

While dodging it, Toichiro gathered the surrounding stars in his hand.

When he had gathered enough, he threw them randomly without aiming.

His attack assaulted UEG like a shrapnel.

"That's too lacking!"

Don't know where she brought it from, but UEG used a black hole to suck in all the stars that came flying over to her.

"A black hole…? Is that the real thing?”

"Who knows? I'm just trying to make the most of something that looks like it!”

Before they knew it, it had become an unspoken agreement that they would fight using the things that existed in this universe.

The two of them grew larger and larger, hurling galaxies, galaxy clusters, and superclusters at each other.

It was certainly an intolerable battle for the intelligent life-forms in this universe.

Their universe had been completely trampled down by the two super -existences that had appeared out of nowhere.

Guess the bolded text will be enough for Immeasurable Lifting Strength.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to ask a Verse ID supporter. Shouldn't Yogiri have obtained Infinite Dimensional Existence? Not Countless/Endless. Vol 11 Chapter 20 : "Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit , some kind of standard in this universe? Infinite Space Time points to the Higher Universes that higher Dimensional Beings can enter It makes sense that Yogiri's True Form is in Infinite Higher Universes, while UEG Vs Toichiro is always fighting Endless in -Higher Universes unable to see Yogiri's True Form residing in Infinite Higher Universes.
I just want to ask, please understand
Explanation please

Hello, I'd like to ask a Verse ID supporter. Shouldn't Yogiri have obtained Infinite Dimensional Existence? Not Countless/Endless. Vol 11 Chapter 20 : "Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit , some kind of standard in this universe? Infinite Space Time points to the Higher Universes that higher Dimensional Beings can enter It makes sense that Yogiri's True Form is in Infinite Higher Universes, while UEG Vs Toichiro is always fighting Endless in -Higher Universes unable to see Yogiri's True Form residing in Infinite Higher Universes.
I just want to ask, please understand
Explanation please
Ultima pretty much talked on this to, it was rejected.

I have a small question I jsut want to know is there any actual proof that Higher and parallel universes in ID are referred as space-time contenums?

I have a small question I jsut want to know is there any actual proof that Higher and parallel universes in ID are referred as space-time contenums?
This was discussed in the actual 1-B thread.

Edit:

Universe = Space-time continuum under certain contexts and that seemed to fit in this case.

Btw i want to ask,if a Fiction use a Bosonic String Theory (which contain 26D) will it make the fiction Cosmology is 1B?

Is low 1-C Abyss accepted?Because I have seen Ultima said on his message wall that he only accepted 1-B thing
Yes, he didn't said that he "only" accepted 1-B, he just said that he accepted 1-B for the same verse based on a statement involving higher-dimensional spaces containing lower-dimensional ones, but that was because these spaces were full-blown universes, and so they couldn't possibly be interpreted as having finite mass, or as being devoid of it.

So instead of answering if the scan is enough to qualify for Low 1-C, he talked about 1-B standarts.

And even then, the scan that he was answering to is a blatant mistranslation, and afterwoods he said:

"If you're instead asking if the guy mentioned in that would be Low 1-C: No. Traversing through higher-dimensional spaces alone is not enough". That's why at bigening, he says: "No, not on it's own"

Yes, he didn't said that he "only" accepted 1-B, he just said that he accepted 1-B for the same verse based on a statement involving higher-dimensional spaces containing lower-dimensional ones, but that was because these spaces were full-blown universes, and so they couldn't possibly be interpreted as having finite mass, or as being devoid of it.

So instead of answering if the scan is enough to qualify for Low 1-C, he talked about 1-B standarts.

And even then, the scan that he was answering to is a blatant mistranslation, and afterwoods he said:

"If you're instead asking if the guy mentioned in that would be Low 1-C: No. Traversing through higher-dimensional spaces alone is not enough". That's why at bigening, he says: "No, not on it's own"
idk what do you mean when saying that long text but when Gohan brings the scan about low 1-C Abyss Ultima said no,that's all

idk what do you mean when saying that long text but when Gohan brings the scan about low 1-C Abyss Ultima said no,that's all
Yes, but not the context in which Ultima answered, what I mean, is that in his first paragraph, he talks about 1-B standarts, but doesn't directly answer Gohan's question about Low 1-C Abyss.

And, in the second paragraph he says: "If you're instead asking if the guy mentioned in that would be Low 1-C: No. Traversing through higher-dimensional spaces alone is not enough"

In this one, he is thinking that's the only evidence for 5-D.

That scan is not alone to qualify, without the heavenly records one. And also, the scan that Gohan sent is blatant mistranslation.

Last edited:
Yes, but not the context in which Ultima answered, what I mean, is that in his first paragraph, he talks about 1-B standarts, but doesn't directly answer Gohan's question about Low 1-C Abyss.

And, in the second paragraph he says: "If you're instead asking if the guy mentioned in that would be Low 1-C: No. Traversing through higher-dimensional spaces alone is not enough" as thinking that's the only evidence for 5-D.
That scan is not alone to qualify, without the heavenly records one. And also, the scan that Gohan sent is blatant mistranslation.
Well so I will send his actual translation later,but from what I see in 1-B thread Ultima didn't say anything about accepting low 1-C Abyss

Well so I will send his actual translation later,but from what I see in 1-B thread Ultima didn't say anything about accepting low 1-C Abyss
I translated the raw, and It talks about a Fith dimension, and seeing lower beings as characters in a page. Exactly what's on HRE'S page

I translated the raw, and It talks about a Fith dimension, and seeing lower beings as characters in a page. Exactly what's on HRE'S page
Tbh it's kind weird how the Official translation mistakes 5 by 4 since in the Official translation the Abyss is a 4D dimension while the original raw says 5D ......... I feel like the scans are being manipulated for some reasons tbh

Tbh it's kind weird how the Official translation mistakes 5 by 4 since in the Official translation the Abyss is a 4D dimension while the original raw says 5D ......... I feel like the scans are being manipulated for some reasons tbh
People like Yen Press company are capable of manipulating entire plots, maybe for official translators 4th dimension makes more sense. They are also capable of changing characters's names lol 😂

The ID author is a Vsb Member so he change the 4 Dimension into 5 Dimension👀

In fact it was heavily debated and Ultima straight up rejected it, the reason for tier 1 is literally based on a different thing lmao

Why does true form of Yogiri have resistance to time stop?I mean Darian can't even affect concept type 1 and NEP type 2,he also can't affect omnipresent being on 1-B scale tho,there are plenty reasons that can explain why Darian's time stop doesn't work on Yogiri's true form even when Yogiri doesn't need to have resistance to it

Why does true form of Yogiri have resistance to time stop?I mean Darian can't even affect concept type 1 and NEP type 2,he also can't affect omnipresent being on 1-B scale tho,there are plenty reasons that can explain why Darian's time stop doesn't work on Yogiri's true form even when Yogiri doesn't need to have resistance to it
I agree with this

Yeah, I never agreed with resistance to timestop, I even mentioned in the thread where it was brought up that infinite/immeasurable speed and temporal omnipresence would literally make ts obsolete.

Edt:

This is the problem with adding a bunch of stuff at the same time, some stuff flies under the radar.

Back