• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VGSndke_1.jpg

I still want to see the scan about piercing through 20 layers of resistance to death abilities tho,I mean if ID is 4-D hax(possibly be 5-D) then those layers of resistance must resist hax in the same dimensionality as well,because if not then Yogiri bypasses it not because of negating resistance

On the RF points for dimensions, it legit could be extended for all dimension references in the verse not just be limited to 5-D.

Last edited:
I still want to see the scan about piercing through 20 layers of resistance to death abilities tho,I mean if ID is 4-D hax(possibly be 5-D) then those layers of resistance must resist hax in the same dimensionality as well,because if not then Yogiri bypasses it not because of negating resistance
You're somewhat correct. 20 layers is supposed to be based on skill resistance and immunity iirc. And a skill has 10 to 20 levels.

But there's some more context to add that complicates things quite a bit. Like level resistance and god physiology. To where, gods should have the same powers and resistances of those in a lower hierarchy, but upscaled, so if both UEG and Yogiri scale to the same dimensionality and he killed her, he would still have that same negation on that dimensional level.

You're somewhat correct. 20 layers is supposed to be based on skill resistance and immunity iirc. And a skill has 10 to 20 levels.

But there's some more context to add that complicates things quite a bit. Like level resistance and god physiology. To where, gods should have the same powers and resistances of those in a lower hierarchy, but upscaled, so if both UEG and Yogiri scale to the same dimensionality and he killed her, he would still have that same negation on that dimensional level.
Did Yogiri kill UEG by using his death ability?Because iirc he absorbed UEG into his nothingness instead of using ID,so it's hard to scale to resistance negation for his death manip

Did Yogiri kill UEG by using his death ability?Because iirc he absorbed UEG into his nothingness instead of using ID,so it's hard to scale to resistance negation for his death manip
I am pretty sure it would still have resistance negation at worst for something like absorption/death; its state of being is still like the END, so I am sure why instant death would not necessarily scale.

Last edited:
I'm fine if UEG was passively killed by his death ability but I don't remember anything like that happened so whatever
BTW why is UEG 5-D exactly?

My headcanon is that we got to see what happened after someone is killed by his death hax (Koryuu stated that UEG was in a limbo-like state).

If you think about it, the true form is the end of all things, so when avatar Yogiri killed UEG we got to see her returning to the true form/nothingness, aka the end, or her end embodied...is what it seems like and makes sense ig.

Imagine mention to lots of things about 5-D recently and that thread is trying to upgrade to 6-D or even countless D lol never expect it

Ask
Can you send this feats? (UEG)

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2; Managed to keep existing even after being conceptually destroyed by Rick's sword. A true God doesn't require its body, mind, soul or concept to exist),

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2; Managed to keep existing even after being conceptually destroyed by Rick's sword. A true God doesn't require its body, mind, soul or concept to exist),
Here is the quote of Rick's sword having conceptual damage or the concept of god-killing

「お前は神殺しの剣士で、手にするのは神殺しの聖剣だ。この組み合わせであれば神殺しの概念を補強することができる」

リックは、聖剣オーズでヴァハナトという女神を殺したことがある。
 その事実が、神殺しの概念を強化するのだろう。正直なところ、リックにはその理屈がよくわからなかったのだが、聖王がそう言うのなら信じるしかなかった。
 リックは、仰向けに倒れ、何かを喋りかけたまま固まっているUEGを見た。

Here's the quote of Rick killing vahanato because of it

ヴァハナトを殺した際には、もともとあった傷に剣を突き立てた。そここそがその時偶然にもあらわれていた唯一の弱点であり、ヴァハナトが万全の状態なら攻撃は通用しなかったはずだ。
 ではUEGが相手ではどうか。右足を失い傷ついてはいる。だが、そこが弱点になるとは思えなかった。そこは彼女の本質とは無関係の部分なのだ。
 聖剣が熱を帯び、ひとりでに動こうとしていた。その先端が向く先はUEGの胸の中心だった。
 聖剣は、そこを貫けばいいと訴えているようだ。

Here's the quote of Rick piercing UEG's core (concept) that lies beyond cannot be reached by ordinary attacks and basically killing her.

リックは慎重に、聖剣を突き下ろした。
 聖剣は封印の境界を通過し、UEGの胸に到達する。聖剣は服を貫き、肉を裂く。その先にある核には、普通の攻撃では到達し得ない。だが、神殺しの聖剣はUEGの核を探り当てた。
 手応えを感じたリックは、さらに剣を深く突きおろす。
 聖剣は核を貫いた。聖剣はその状態で爆発的な力を解き放った。
 UEGの内で放たれた力は、核を砕き、核によって保たれていた肉体を崩壊させる。
 ばらばらになったUEGは、光となって霧散した。

「正直、いきなり召喚されてわけがわかっていないんですけど、これで終わったんですよね?」
「はい……UEGは完全に消滅しました」

Here's the quote of UEG appearing once again (and also the infamous quote of A true God doesn't have any sort of weakness. Not to mention, such an existence is unbound by the concept of death in the first place.) Now this isn't regeneration as she didn't regen but rather she just appeared, simply as "non-existent". Additionally the body was stated to be completely disappeared, and her presence was completely gone, implying that she didn't regenerated or reformed.

聖王が驚きの声をあげると、背後から返事があった。
 リックたちが振り向くと、UEGが立っていた。
 先ほどまでと変わりない様子で、呆れたように聖王たちを見つめている。

「死んだんじゃないんですか!?」
「馬鹿な……確かに核は破壊できたはず……」
「核を潰されて死ぬようなのはそこらにいくらでもおる有象無象の神を名乗る者どもであろう。真なる神であれば弱点なぞ存在しない。そもそも死という概念とは無縁じゃからな」

確実に手応えはあった。
 そこにあった体は完全に消滅しているし、気配は完全になくなっていた。リックは倒せたと確信していたのだ。
 なのにいつの間にかそこにいる。
 それはリックの理解できる範囲を超えていた。ここまで理不尽な相手を前にして、次に打つべき手などまるで思い浮かばなかったのだ。

When gods die they are not truly deceased yet and are sent to realm of nothingness where their body will slowly reform. And well, if they die by conceptual attacks or not its no matter, they'll be sent there anyway, hence NEP2, with UEG being the only one to freely come back at any time while the other gods takes some time.

If ones can't permanently be a void then they shouldn't be NEP at the first place.

Dies, returns to nothingness, then slowly reform, sounds like slow High-Godly regeneration or just High-Godly resurrection.
All gods' true form is Nonexistent.

The physical bodies that we see interacting with any reality are literally all avatars of the nonexistent form. So even that 1-B state is an avatar.

If ones can't be permanently be a void then they shouldn't be NEP at the first place.

Dies, return to nothingness then slowly reform, sounds like slow High-Godly regeneration or just High-Godly resurrection.
I get it. Though, if they can act in the state without a need for regeneration, while I am neutral on the matter, I don't really see a problem with listing NEP when they are erased. From precedence, such cases like on Monika's profile are already accepted as applicable.

Last edited:
All gods' true form is Nonexistent.

The physical bodies that we see interacting with any reality are literally all avatars of the nonexistent form. So even that 1-B state is an avatar.
If that's true, then sure.

I get it. Though, if they can act in the state with a need for regeneration, while I am neutral on the matter, I don't really see a problem with listing NEP when they are erased. From precedence, such cases like on Monika's profile are already accepted as applicable.
Well, I'm actually nowhere knowledgable for the verse, I'm just saying that High-Godly regeneration might be the case here since they too, are type 2 NEP even for a moment. Also, I'm perfectly fine with getting NEP via EE though.

I got a comment on Yogiri's second key; it has Large Size 10 so I think it should have Immeasurable strength via Sheer Size.
Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.
Immeasurable---------Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to
higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and / or
higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior

On this note, upgrades for UEG and Tojiro's Lifting Strenght should have to happen given that they can grapple higher-dimensional matter in their fight, in this chapter :

The part of the things like the stars being solid was already accepted from the past thread. I think I can make the thread after the recent thread is concluded.

Back