• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*Insert clever joke about how similar the characters are*

Sorry, isn't Sir Crimson's 9-B key, like, absolute fodder compared to a guy with teleportation, fire manipulation and all that? He's just a 9-B dude with mid-level regen fighting someone who can suffocate him with smoke and then burn him to ashes.

Crimson is very nearly baseline 9-B. Sir Crimson has equal or better physical stats, and Crimson would have trouble doing significant damage before he could heal. Crimson's flames are magical in nature and do not produce smoke, so he can't suffocate him, and Crimson's teleportation isn't exceptionally subtle; someone with Sir Crimson's intelligence shouldn't have too much trouble fighting against it.

But Crimson has a wincon (burn to ashes or torn into pieces) while Sir Crimson doesn't have a way to deal with low-godly, am I right?

You're right that Sir Crimson can't beat low-godly, but I don't think burn to ashes or torn into pieces are wincon for Crimson, since Crimson is physically weaker and I don't think his flames are strong enough to overcome Sir Crimson's regen unless he pins Sir Crimson, which is impossible because he is weaker than Sir Crimson.

Perhaps I shouldn't have made this match; after all, I did guess that it would be inconclusive. Still, maybe someone will notice something I haven't.

Um, if the strength difference is small, why wouldn't Sir Crimson get pinned down and pummeled while burned?

How quick is that regen, also?

For the battle as a whole. Their Regenerationn is too strong for them to fight each other properly. My main could defeat that through intelligence, but it wouldn't be notable because she AP stomps.

Yup. It's also kind of a mismatch, and in a way the two of you made these characters too OP. I bet they're incapable of suicide.

Back