• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinitely above baseline 2-A Ben 10 cosmology and Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but it certainly calls intent and credibility into question when your a new user who immediately comes to agree with a verse getting an upgrade. Especially when previous users have done that to solely wank and wank again if they were banned over if (not saying you are doing this, but in general, its tiresome).

I agree that you shouldn't judge intent or anything like that because somebody's new, but personally (as somebody whose pretty much still a new user right now) I find that its better to have your first interactions be in versus threads so you can get a better feel for how the site opperates. For instance, just because because the ben 10 verse is stated to opperate under the laws of string theory by paradox doesn't mean it actually exhibits the same traits as string theory in real life

not necessarily. a verse can have a multiverse and branching timelines and such without fully exhibiting all the traits of any given scientific theory. Keep in mind that whatever "string theory" means in their verse describes their verse, not ours. While it is possible for there to be overlap, there are many things that dont line up, such as the contemelia ship somehow existing outside of the universe which doesn't make sense in our understanding of space-time.

EDIT: I should probably add that this still holds up even though the contemelia are travellers/observers from beyond the concept of a universe since ben, rook, and maltruent are all also seen interacting with the outside of the universe and it appears to behave exactly like a 3-D environment with a 4th time dimention just like the universe that it is supposedly "outside of"

@Kukui I'm also a bit busy so take your time, is now a good time for you to oppose this revision btw, cause if it's not I'm willing to postpone it so we both have more time.

Zamasu Chan said:
I missed a lot, but I'm just here to say that infinite dimensions having infinite timelines branching from them is just baseline 2-A.
Pretty sure it's not wasn't there that whole Sonic and Sabrina crossover thing which would make them infinitely above baseline because of infinite dimensions with infinite timelines.

@staff Can someone clarify where infinite dimensions times countless timelines or infinite dimensions times infinite timelines puts you in 2-A?

Greenshifter said:
@Kukui I'm also a bit busy so take your time, is now a good time for you to oppose this revision btw, cause if it's not I'm willing to postpone it so we both have more time.
Im going to respond sometime today, I just have to deal with school stuff first for it being somewhat wonky due to the coronavirus situation (which for obvious reasons makes this a bit difficult for me).

So I cant make any long scale replies until later on.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Sooo are you going to give the reasons for Alien x creating the black hole?
wrong thread my dude. if you want him to participate further in another thread, ask him in the message board, not in another thread

@FRIMI you said it yourself, the Conemetlia exist outside of universe, they are 5-D beings so them and their ship existing outside of the universe doesnt contradict String Theory.

but ben, rook, and maltruent are all 3D beings and they interact with the outside of the universe as well. it seems to behave just like the universe too. It's even got some weird sense of gravity. It just doesn't work with our understanding of how the universe works

you can still add to the discussion, but its just that I'd personally recomend starting in versus threads instead of content revision

Ben Rook and Maltruant can exist in the pre-universe because of the time- cycles and the Time beasts. It's even stated that Maltruant cant use his time powers because time doesnt exist yet.

Also Ben 10 does not follow exact string theory because the branching only starts when Ben gets the Omnitrix.

yeah the way that the verse is so ben-centric in nature is kinda a big hit to the realism of it

The timelines started branching after Ben gets the omnitrix. However there are many dimensions. Daigon took over hundreds of dimensions before Ben was even born proving dimensions existed before the timelines. This makes the "infinite dimensions" statement more valid but it's still baseline 2-A.

for the sake of making discussion easier, can we please refer to alternate realities as "universes" and spatial dimentions as "dimentions" instead of using the terms interchangably?

the issue is that from a statement by paradox talking about how "the physics in that universe are so counterintuitive" (probably got the quote wrong but whatever) we know that not all universes strictly abide by the same laws. All we can truly say is that at least 1 universe has branching timelines

May I need to repeat that Wyatt's word aren't credible as he is only an art producer and not one of the creators. If we're gonna accept his "infinite multiverse" statement of Ben 10, then we would also accept his statements of "Celestialsapiens can destroy a Multiverse with 6 thoughts" statement, but we don't. So please stop bringing him up unless the statement is from Man of Action

also, you should probably be a bit more specific with your questions. something like "how many alternate universes are there in the ben ten multiverse?"

that isn't the main issue, but I'm saying that if you want to @ manofactoin you should be more specific since "infinite" alone isn't strictly enough to reach the 2-A baseline

EDIT: wait nvmd im thinking of something else

FRIMI said:
that isn't the main issue, but I'm saying that if you want to @ manofactoin you should be more specific since "infinite" alone isn't strictly enough to reach the 2-A baseline

EDIT: wait nvmd im thinking of something else
Why you don't go ask him a question?

@MrLuk2000 we accept Derick's statement about Atomix being the 2nd strongest. and from what i understand, we shouldnt accept that one either, but not just for the reasons you gave. it's because WOG is not accepted if it's just through some conversation on social media or similar sites, unless what they say is elaborate or from interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back