• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

『INFINITE UNIVERSE IN DRAGON BALL SUPER』

I'll be simple and direct here: The Dragon Ball Universe is cited several times as having an Infinite Universe both in extension and in "base" size the only contradictions in this exist (as far as i can remember) ONLY in the anime, where Super Shenlong is invoked and we catch a glimpse of the Universal Globes and their limits were removed on my crt, now for the quotes:

無限に広がるる宇宙を、 それれぞれの界王達 が 管理 管理をしているるおもに方角によよっ て決められ、 界王が管理してていをしてい るるおもに方角によよって決められ、 界界 がが管理していいる場所てが宇宙を管理 最終 的に大界王神が全世界を監督していいここと になってい

"A universe where the world being monitored is determined.The infinitely extending universe is administered by its respective Kais.Determined mainly by direction, the places administered by the Kais are overseen and supervised by the Great Kai and, in addition, the Supreme Kais of the east, west, south and north administer the universe.Ultimately, the Great Supreme Kai oversees the entire world."

Basically here it mentions the Infinite extension of the Universe, let's move on to the next one:

未知なるものが息づく光と闇の無限

"An infinite space of light and darkness where the unknown lives.""

It basically says that the Universe is an Infinite Space, next:

無限に広がる間と銀河ののイルミネーション 何万光年... 何億光年... 光さえもたどりつつけ ぬ星々の彼方には未知の異星人何万光想像を 光年 光 光年 光年

"Galactic illuminations and darkness that stretches infinitely, tens of thousands of light years, hundreds of millions of light years, where not even light can reach. Countless aliens and unknown monsters that defy the imagination live beyond the stars"

It's also mentioned in the newest Dragon Ball guide, which contains things from Dragon Ball super

スケールを持つ世界観であることがわかるだろう

"This World" shows an infinite expanse, you will discover that the DB world has a worldview with a tremendous scale beyond human comprehension.

Translation of the newest guide made here

Now on to infinite galaxies quotes

On the other hand, the “galaxy” entry in the glossary section from page 49 of the same book instead seems to say there are infinite galaxies (again, from Chouzenshuu 4 but the Daizenshuu 7 original had the same wording)

宇宙の中にある、局地的な星々の集まり。星が集まって星雲を作り、さらにいくつかの星雲が集まってできた集まりを銀河という。宇宙の東西南北を担当している4人の界王は、実際にはこの銀河を監視している。東西南北の銀河という区分は、天界の神々や界王たちが、宇宙空間に無限に存在する銀河を統括するために、業務上使い出した単位である。

A localized collection of stars in the universe. A collection of stars that come together to make a nebula, and a collection of nebulae is referred to as a galaxy. The 4 kaioshin, who are in charge of the east, west, north, and south of the universe, actually monitor these galaxies. The division of galaxies into east, west, north, south, is a unit used by kami and kaio of the heavenly realm for business purposes in order to supervise the infinite number of galaxies that exist in outer space.

Observation:

All counter arguments were taken from the anime and the manga, there is no edge or center of the Universe, because it refutes the statements of the work itself, this was discussed in another crt, anything being repeated previously will be derailed here

Blog @TiltedFN explanation

Agree: Omega, RanHover60, Sus, Elyartaker, Hellformer, Tyranno223, TheNothing84, TheGodOfICE777, AizenBankai09, Kroneii1, Killerdrone123, Gamin_Yoon23, MasqueTLDF, Demon_Lord18, Ednaxel2, Davi009997, Popbum, Neoxxi16, Spinoirr

Disagree:

Last edited:
Bro I agree with the thread, but you should’ve left this to me.

Since it’s too late either way, I should point out two main things that people will try to argue contradict the MANY statements we have.

1. The visuals, but that got debunked here, so that argument is gone.

2. There can be an infinite distance between 2 points in mathematics, so that’s not a contradiction either. For example, the cardinality of the set of numbers between 0 and 1 being equivalent to the set of real numbers which are uncountable infinity.

So yeah there’s realistically no debunks to infinite universe, as those things don’t contradict an infinite universe in the first place.

Since it’s too late either way, I should point out two main things that people will try to argue contradict the MANY statements we have.

2. There can be an infinite distance between 2 points in mathematics, so that’s not a contradiction either. For example, the cardinality of the set of numbers between 0 and 1 being equivalent to the set of real numbers which are uncountable infinity.

So yeah there’s realistically no debunks to infinite universe, as those things don’t contradict an infinite universe in the first place.
Sorry, i didn't want to leave any contradictions to the games, so i started things.

OP could probably edit this into the post.

luffy you need learn not to rush things, seriously. i'm going to be neutral simply because you should've left it to @TheGodOfICE777 to do this. He was planning it much more meticulously with a replacement speed calc in case infinite speed Goku was brought up as a contradiction, which I'm pretty sure you don't have.

I have a lot more to say on this attitude of yours but that'll be derailment. put me in neutral.

luffy you need learn not to rush things, seriously. i'm going to be neutral simply because you should've left it to @TheGodOfICE777 to do this. He was planning it much more meticulously with a replacement speed calc in case infinite speed Goku was brought up as a contradiction, which I'm pretty sure you don't have.

I have a lot more to say on this attitude of yours but that'll be derailment. put me in neutral.
what has been done has been done

the extra calc can be edited into the op

Well, you can do "the math" later, my crt only covers the infinite universe, and we also don't have just one DB member who will create crt and the others wait, i already had that in mind anyway, about my attitudes you have no right to judge anything.

Well, you can do "the math" later, my crt only covers the infinite universe, and we also don't have just one DB member who will create crt and the others wait, i already had that in mind anyway, about my attitudes you have no right to judge anything.
Lack of communication with others for a verse with as many supporters as DB is just a recipe for disaster, Luffy, you should know this by now. I’d say more but now I’m derailing.

Back