• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Thanks a lot for helping out, TheNinthHour. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I would also appreciate if Eficiente receives some help here.

I do not mind helping, getting a title or not

Of course if this helps the administration of the site as a whole I am not against an extra banner next to my net name.

Thank you, but you should preferably respond in our private discussion about that topic instead.

Scans are read from the bottom up

Can someone translate its need to verify he really affected/erased the whole world/universe or just an area.
Sky can also mean the entire Sky-Realm with enough context.

今、李と一緒こにいる神野銘って奴の意見によれば、アーキタイプは三次元の構造が、高次
元空間を通って寝返りを打っているだけじゃない。高次元方向に結合手を伸ばしている分

子ってことになる。この意味がわかるか]

can i get this translated?

How about this?:

Specifically looking for the maid's dialogue, marked by these boxes here: https://prnt.sc/C_ExBFP9YYjm

Mainly asking because machine translations are implying the maid here would be capable of killing Debby, but I'm not 100% certain of it.

-- " "I'll definitely pay back the money"... Is that so? " ->「絶対返す・・・ですか」--
(絶対 -> definitely, absolutely, unconditionally, etc. | 返す -> "return" if basic translation, "pay back", "give back", or "drive in" if it depends on the content. | ですか -> "Kind of like a polite expression that indicates question at the end of the sentence", as the meaning will also depends on the speaker's tone if they have loyalty to others, or having doubt to others.)

-- " Then you'll pay it back immediately, Debi-sama. With that body of yours! " ->「ではすぐ返していただきますよデビィ様 その躰で・・・ね・・・!」--
(では -> then, if so, well, or in that case if the word if it mainly starts at the beginning of the sentence. | すぐ -> immediately, right now, at once, etc. | 返していただきますよ -> is "返す - pay back" + "いただきます - {another polite expression}" + "よ - using it at the end will depend on their emotions". The maid will force her master{?} to repay the money at home. | その躰でね!-> "その - that, the" + "躰 - a rare kanji of "body". since normally the kanji should be {体 - karada, or 身体 - shintai or karada}"

----
Donezo!

A translation to the the text below please. It's said by a character who talks with a weird accent.
the correct Japanese sentence with their accent -> "ゲンカイをこえたヨォ。コレで他(ほか)の星(ほし)マデワープデキたりしないカナ?" and without accent -> "限界を超えたよ。これで他の星までワープできたりしないかな?”

and the translation will be -> "It(don't know what subject they're trying to say) reached its limit. I think you can warp to the other stars with this?)

(限界 - limit | 超えた - reached, exceeded, transcended | これで - with this | 他の星まで - is "他の - other" + "星 - star" + "まで - until, to, so far as" | ワープできたりしないかな - "ワープ - warp" + "できる - can, able to, can do" + "しない - not do, won't do, etc.{?}" + "かな - used at the end of the sentence to express doubt or curiosity". | Since they're curious of what the level max ability can do according to their tone and the picture, the ability "Dimensional Vanish" can warp to the other stars as it says.
----

Donezo!

I don't know if this is to early to bump or not so I'm sorry if I am

Basically what I'm asking is which of these two is more correct.
The first seems to imply that learning Nen itself multiplies your abilities many times over.
While the second seems to imply that by setting conditions on even a basic Nen ability can multiply your power many times over.
Both make the difference between a Nen user and a non-Nen incredibly great

Bump

-- " "I'll definitely pay back the money"... Is that so? " ->「絶対返す・・・ですか」--
(絶対 -> definitely, absolutely, unconditionally, etc. | 返す -> "return" if basic translation, "pay back", "give back", or "drive in" if it depends on the content. | ですか -> "Kind of like a polite expression that indicates question at the end of the sentence", as the meaning will also depends on the speaker's tone if they have loyalty to others, or having doubt to others.)

-- " Then you'll pay it back immediately, Debi-sama. With that body of yours! " ->「ではすぐ返していただきますよデビィ様 その躰で・・・ね・・・!」--
(では -> then, if so, well, or in that case if the word if it mainly starts at the beginning of the sentence. | すぐ -> immediately, right now, at once, etc. | 返していただきますよ -> is "返す - pay back" + "いただきます - {another polite expression}" + "よ - using it at the end will depend on their emotions". The maid will force her master{?} to repay the money at home. | その躰でね!-> "その - that, the" + "躰 - a rare kanji of "body". since normally the kanji should be {体 - karada, or 身体 - shintai or karada}"

----
Donezo!
Shit! I guess waiting around a bit really paid off..!

It'd be faster to solve if there's a raw version of the page for the exact and clean content. But if you still want to know which one of these are correct in my opinion, then it's the second one since it's more specific than the former one.

Edit: Whoops, sorry I missed your second message, I'll look at the raw page and translate it.

Can i have a translation for this? Would be much appreciated

元帥 センゴク -> "General Sengoku"

全兵を統べる海軍のトップ!! -> "A Marine Top General who rule over all soldiers!!"

仏のセンゴクと呼ばれる、... -> "The Marine Supreme Authority who's called "Sengoku the Buddha". In his young age, he firmly trusted the government's orders, and by carrying out the task surely, he ascended to the current rank!! Against the beings who doubts the government, his loyalty is as high as even pointing a brunt towards his allies!! Was once joined "Buster Call" going against Ohara, and performed the operation (military/naval tactic/strategy) with a nearly perfect form after all."

Mob from the right: 現場で人の命を取るのはワシらだで!!! 奴らが完全な”悪”だという証拠をくれ!!!-> "We're the ones who'll take people's lives in the scene!!! Give me/us the evidence of them being absolute evil!!!"

Mob from the left: 政府を戦う気か・・・黙って従え!!!-> "You'll seriously try to fight the government... Just shut up and obey!!!"

☝政府の命令に従えない者は、海兵に非ず!!!頑なな思想が、彼の行動理念である。-> "Beings who'll not follow the government's orders, aren't marines!!! Stubborn Ideology, is his principles of conduct."

☜凶悪な海賊を前に、微塵も臆することなく接する! -> "In front of the flagitious pirates, interacts with them without flinching even a bit."

Sengoku: ニッコリ・・・「貴様ら戦争でもしにきたのか?」-> grinning "You came here for a war?"
----
Donezo!

元帥 センゴク -> "General Sengoku"

全兵を統べる海軍のトップ!! -> "A Marine Top General who rule over all soldiers!!"

仏のセンゴクと呼ばれる、... -> "The Marine Supreme Authority who's called "Sengoku the Buddha". In his young age, he firmly trusted the government's orders, and by carrying out the task surely, he ascended to the current rank!! Against the beings who doubts the government, his loyalty is as high as even pointing a brunt towards his allies!! Was once joined "Buster Call" going against Ohara, and performed the operation (military/naval tactic/strategy) with a nearly perfect form after all."

Mob from the right: 現場で人の命を取るのはワシらだで!!! 奴らが完全な”悪”だという証拠をくれ!!!-> "We're the ones who'll take people's lives in the scene!!! Give me/us the evidence of them being absolute evil!!!"

Mob from the left: 政府を戦う気か・・・黙って従え!!!-> "You'll seriously try to fight the government... Just shut up and obey!!!"

☝政府の命令に従えない者は、海兵に非ず!!!頑なな思想が、彼の行動理念である。-> "Beings who'll not follow the government's orders, aren't marines!!! Stubborn Ideology, is his principles of conduct."

☜凶悪な海賊を前に、微塵も臆することなく接する! -> "In front of the flagitious pirates, interacts with them without flinching even a bit."

Sengoku: ニッコリ・・・「貴様ら戦争でもしにきたのか?」-> grinning "You came here for a war?"
----
Donezo!
Thanks!

I'm back in one minute.. and yeah.. I 100% still think the second one is more accurate.

But you can ask another Japanese translator or wait for them to see which one is correct and which one is not.
Could you give a literal translation of it please?

If the second is truly correct then it affects basically everyone in the verse and needs a CRT

宇宙のしくみ
Structure of the Universe

地球にとどまらず、宇宙のさまざまな星々を舞台に繰り広げられる孫悟空たちの大活劇。悟空たちが住んでいる「地球」は、DB世界では「北の銀河」に属しており、「4032の緑の877惑星」と表現することができる。
Not limited to the Earth, the stage of the big adventure of Son Goku and the others unfolds on various planets/stars of the Universe. "Earth" where Goku and others live belongs to "North Galaxy" in the DB world, It can be described as "4032-Green-877-Planet".

この世全体は球体をしており、さらに破壊神ビルスによって、この広大な宇宙そのものは全部で12あると言われ、悟空たちが冒険を繰り広げている宇宙は「第七宇宙」に属している、と伝えられた。
This entire world is spherical, furthermore, Beerus, the God of Destruction, said that there are 12 vast universes in total and that the universe in which Goku and his friends are having an adventure belongs to the "Seventh Universe".

*Note: The term "この世" can mean "This world" in contrast to "あの世" which means "other-world" as the land of the dead. So in the context of Dragon Ball, it might refer to just the world of the living. So when you see "This world" here, it might refer to "World of Living"

この世はどこまでも果てしない広がりを見せ、DB世界は人知を超えた途方もないスケールを持つ世界観であることがわかるだろう。
"This World" shows an endless expanse, you will find that the DB world holds a worldview with a tremendous scale beyond human understanding.

*Note: For anyone that is wondering, the term here is "果てしない広がり" which can literally mean "something that spreads out without an end"

この第七宇宙は、サイヤ人やフリーザ一味、魔導師ビビディが生み出した魔人ブウなどにより、何百もの星が破壊された過去を持つ。
In the Seventh Universe, the Saiya-jin and Frieza's army, and the Majin Buu brought forth by the mage Bibidi, destroyed hundreds of planets in the past.

また、悟空たちのふるさと・地球を含め、第七宇宙で起こるさまざまな出来事は、界王界の界王や界王神たちによって、中立的な立場で見守られ続けているのだ。
Also, including Goku and the other's hometowns, on Earth, the various events of the Seventh Universe are being continuously watched from a neutral standpoint by the Kaiō and Kaioshins Kaiōshin of the Kaiō World.

宇宙のしくみ
Structure of the Universe

地球にとどまらず、宇宙のさまざまな星々を舞台に繰り広げられる孫悟空たちの大活劇。悟空たちが住んでいる「地球」は、DB世界では「北の銀河」に属しており、「4032の緑の877惑星」と表現することができる。
Not limited to the Earth, the stage of the big adventure of Son Goku and the others unfolds on various planets/stars of the Universe. "Earth" where Goku and others live belongs to "North Galaxy" in the DB world, It can be described as "4032-Green-877-Planet".

この世全体は球体をしており、さらに破壊神ビルスによって、この広大な宇宙そのものは全部で12あると言われ、悟空たちが冒険を繰り広げている宇宙は「第七宇宙」に属している、と伝えられた。
This entire world is spherical, furthermore, Beerus, the God of Destruction, said that there are 12 vast universes in total and that the universe in which Goku and his friends are having an adventure belongs to the "Seventh Universe".

*Note: The term "この世" can mean "This world" in contrast to "あの世" which means "other-world" as the land of the dead. So in the context of Dragon Ball, it might refer to just the world of the living. So when you see "This world" here, it might refer to "World of Living"

この世はどこまでも果てしない広がりを見せ、DB世界は人知を超えた途方もないスケールを持つ世界観であることがわかるだろう。
"This World" shows an endless expanse, you will find that the DB world holds a worldview with a tremendous scale beyond human understanding.

*Note: For anyone that is wondering, the term here is "果てしない広がり" which can literally mean "something that spreads out without an end"

この第七宇宙は、サイヤ人やフリーザ一味、魔導師ビビディが生み出した魔人ブウなどにより、何百もの星が破壊された過去を持つ。
In the Seventh Universe, the Saiya-jin and Frieza's army, and the Majin Buu brought forth by the mage Bibidi, destroyed hundreds of planets in the past.

また、悟空たちのふるさと・地球を含め、第七宇宙で起こるさまざまな出来事は、界王界の界王や界王神たちによって、中立的な立場で見守られ続けているのだ。
Also, including Goku and the other's hometowns, on Earth, the various events of the Seventh Universe are being continuously watched from a neutral standpoint by the Kaiō and Kaioshins Kaiōshin of the Kaiō World.
Thank you very much

For this I need to know which use of "surpassed" in Japanese is superior

For reference I have seen translations where the first text box is translated as "Far surpassed" and the second text box is simply "Surpassed"

For this I need just an as literal translation as possible

I need to know if he is referring to the puppets hands or the person controlling the puppet

Apologies for the low quality, there was only one site where I could find them

Can someone translate this
ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり
Instead of copy pasting half a line post full. There will be differences when overall sentences are made.
「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」

Instead of copy pasting half a line post full. There will be differences when overall sentences are made.
「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」

ーーー> "The future still hasn't determine nothing. The infinite possibilities will spread in there (future?) with Nafuta's love, people will seize (for) the better future with the hope in their heart. No need to fear, dragon knights.

-----
Donezo!

ーーー> "The future still hasn't determine nothing. The infinite possibilities will spread in there (future?) with Nafuta's love, people will seize (for) the better future with the hope in their heart. No need to fear, dragon knights.

-----
Donezo!
Thanks 👍

数列のような無限ではないよ。無限に濃度の濃い無限についてだ It would be great if someone could translate this.

Can someone translate this? (Korean)

태고의 거인 판고르
온 대지를 진동시키는 태고의 거대한 존재.
그 기원은 어떤 역사보다 오래되었다.

Can someone translate this? (Korean)

태고의 거인 판고르
온 대지를 진동시키는 태고의 거대한 존재.
그 기원은 어떤 역사보다 오래되었다.
Hope it does not tap into some specific names or terms. Likely it does.

태고의 거인 판고르
온 대지를 진동시키는 태고의 거대한 존재.
그 기원은 어떤 역사보다 오래되었다.
Primordial Giant Pangor
An ancient gigantic being that shakes the entire earth.
Its origins are older than any history.

Back