• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Delsin's island feat and Eugene's pocket dimension feat are currently going through the calc group right now (and they will likely be done in like 14 years at this point). But for now, I was thinking that Second Son characters should get bumped up to 8-A to 7-C. The reason is that their level of power should at least be comparable to inFAMOUS 2 Mid-Tiers, due to the large number of Blast Cores Delsin absorbs throughout the game, which boosts a Conduit's power every time they absorb one. Eugene and Fetch also have had their powers for seven years, and Conduits get much stronger as time goes on. And with Augustine, who not only had her powers for seven years, but also got them from a Ray Field Blast by The Beast.

I also believe in letting Delsin, Fetch, and Eugene getting a speed upgrade from their fights involving Neon speed the same way Cole did from the Kessler fight involving natural lightning, which can be further discussed here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/642035

Please reply with thoughts on this.

You know my stance on this. And it wouldn't be too bad if one can make calcs themselves. Don't rush them. They're busy people.

At the same time though some calcs should be acknowledge instead of being forgotten with age

Alright, sorry.

Hey, do you think John should be changed to: At least High 6-A, likely much higher? (For his future self at least)

It makes sense honestly considering the calc was based off of something that splintered part of the moon when another one shows the moon being truly shattered. But need to check up on a few thins first

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
It makes sense honestly considering the calc was based off of something that splintered part of the moon when another one shows the moon being truly shattered. But need to check up on a few thins first
Well, I meant because he didn't destroy the Moon in his strongest form, he did it when he first awoke.

InFamous ~ Final Boss Fight(hard) Evil Ending(after credits)
InFamous ~ Final Boss Fight(hard) Evil Ending(after credits)

At 7:13 in the top right corner of the tv scree

Also, I was thinking, do you think we could make a Composite Cole that covers himself from his fighting game appearences? He could be Island Level for fighting Akuma in SFxT and Multi-Continent Level for fighting Kratos in PSAS. I thought about it since there are separate files like that like Ryu and Akuma from Asura's Wrath and Kirby from Smash.

Let me know what you think?

Well, for speed I think it's the same since all the SF and T characters are only Supersonic+ and the highest speed for PSASBR is still Massively Hypersonic+. For AP, SFxT is around High 7-A (Small Island via Akuma) and PSASBR is High 6-A (Multi-Continent via Kratos).

So who wants to do it? Since it's including fighting games, we should also provide profile pics from the games as well.

I don't really have time right, nor do I have access to a computer atm. I suppose we could use pics from all three games.

You do it, make a blog post for it for now before posting it so we can check over everything. I can't really work on making preludes right now.

Back