• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS: The story of a Low 6-B electric man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....

I guess we don't have reason to turn it down.

This is kinda out of nowhere though.

So basically all but Madara's matchup is going to be removed Although for other reasons than AP it really shouldn't be there at all and High 6-A SS crew?

Yeah, I made that a year ago when he was High 6-A the first time and no one gave a shit. The thread is literally 30 bumps with like, two votes.

Since we are discussing inFAMOUS profiles, shouldn't other fodder armies get their own profiles. Espically since the reapers and D.U.P. have them. Profiles for the Dustmen, First Sons, Milita, Swamp Monsters, and Ice Men.

"Low 6-B is too inconsistent"

"Hey we should probably re implement this hIgH 6-A cAlC"

The Wright Way said:
Since we are discussing inFAMOUS profiles, shouldn't other fodder armies get their own profiles. Espically since the reapers and D.U.P. have them. Profiles for the Dustmen, First Sons, Milita, Swamp Monsters, and Ice Men.
Yeah, probably.

I mean.

High 6-A is for a character that scales to no one.

A god tier having a High 6-A feat doesn't make Low 6-B more legit (That's not me disagreeing with the rating, just pointing out).

DMUA said:
"Low 6-B is too inconsistent"

"Hey we should probably re implement this hIgH 6-A cAlC"
Yes, reimplementing an lesser calc and not the one on his page.

Or did you not understand shit about what I just said?

Did you not see the bottom of the blog?

"While this feat was performed by the Power Puff Girls, it can generally be applied to other feats of similar magnitude."

Yes I saw it.

As for the ACTUAL calc?

And thanks to people immediately rushing towards editing the profiles Cole and Standard timeline Beast are now High 6A.

God. Dammit.

Cole is High 6-A because the calc, that YOU posted and said "add this bruh" was the same calc that got rejected for no reason. Even though it has nothing to do with The Beast's cloud feat and is it's own seperate thing. And is further backed up by the RFI Blast being stated multiple times to have affected the entire planet and stopped the Plague that was sweeping the world. And that the ending itself shows people all around the globe dying with not a cloud in the sky.

BTW, if you didn't want it added, why did you post it and say to add it?

I meant to Add the moon calc for KESSLER TIMELINE Beast, the feat that Beast performed, nothing on anything else.

I said to add The Beast, the High 6A Feat Other timeline Beast Made, to his page

Nothing on anything else, as I SPECIFICALLY said there wasn't a news clip.

There isn't a calc for that.

Nor is it the calc that you posted.

For the upteenth time, the news clip was for The Beast, not Cole.

Where is the clip exactly?

No, Assalt Waffle calves the moon feat at the bottom of his calc did you see it?

You mean the one he didn't calc and said he didn't bother to?

What clip? The ending shows the skies around the world have not a cloud to be seen and the blast was stated to have affected the entire planet numerous times.

Exactly what I said

Basically since the Moon calc was a no no I ended up trying to get the old moon calc and posted it, Teen and DMUA thought it was supposed to be applied to them.

I'm pressed for time atm, but I'm gonna just say that I disagree with this for the following reasons

1. The calc originally relied on the notion that Beast was creating thick storm clouds that covered the entirety of North America, which comes from the supposed news clip, which isn't confirmed to exist

2. The planet was never stated to have been affected. Only thing confirmed to be affected were the Conduits, nothing else

3. Clouds can be seen in some of the images (look at the background of the scene where Zeke is carrying in Cole's body. Those ain't smoke clouds)

That's all I'm gonna say for now, I'll say some more tomorrow

Honestly only Teen thought that and I was kinda dragged along.

The clouds were not made by Beast

As such, all the profiles need to go back to what they were originally

And please people for the love of God at least wait for everyone to agree before making edits....

Also, the only solid eveidence is "it's sunny in other places", which really isn't that solid, given that clouds can be seen in New Marais (the epicenter of the blast) and the "sunshiny happy ending" is one of the most overused tropes in history.

I disagree with the notion, but if you guys agree with the evidence provided, then it can stay. If not, then it can go.

The only people who agreed are people rushing to upgrade High 6A based on what you just spoke of

High 6A ain't happening, should be removed

Also, anyone else notice how there's sunshine all over the planet? Meaning that it is sunset simultaneously everywhere. Anyone else find that odd?

Anyone mind removing it, on mobile and traveling atm

I'm kinda considering making Kessler Beast a Solid 5C to be honest.

I mean it's a bit of a stretch, but the feat itself was High 6A possibly 5C from the Get Go (Apparently Assalt never called it) considering he splits the moon in a radical third, and then when you consider that he had several years to power up him being at least a few times stronger isn't very unlikely.

Doesn't seem too far fetched to me, but I know we're pretty strict on celestial body busts, so we probably need some more input on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back