• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS: The story of a Low 6-B electric man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already explained that. Also, i said i would stop bringing this up.

So is Cole Mountain Level+ or is Evil Cole?

Actually, it was stated that the Beast broke the moon in the early days of its awakening (you see the broken moon on a tv screen and the Beasts standing there), and that also where it was stated that Kessler could've stopped it, which, again would be a major outlier.

Resisting the urge to argue.

Anyway, what are the upgrades? Mountain+ Kessler, and Evil Karma Cole?

Evil Cole is going into Large Mountain, as on top of all the substation boosts, he also gets a 2x power boost from using the Ray Sphere. Everyone else is Mountain+

Dibs on Evil Cole vs. Evil Ryu. Would have done Evil Cole vs. Darth Sidious but Sheev isn't High 7-A anymore.

This mod is giving you the okay ovo.

Also Cole is unlocked so he can be edited

Literally everyone on this page. But i won't do the edits, so open it when Gargoyle or Monkey get here, unless you're willing to.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Also, are we just leaving Evil Cole's stats as part of his main inFamous 1 key, or should I just leave it as a note at the bottom of his page?
I don't think I follow.

The Large Island but was meant to only go to Evil Cole, but its apart of his main inFamous 1 key. Should we make a note at the bottom that only inFamous 1 Evil Cole is Large Mountain and that no one else scales?

Mods usually keep popular profiles locked, and the inFamous page/characters have been picking up steam lately (Kessler and Beast are slowly becoming spam characters)

With the upgrades gone through someone should probably remove his fight against Zeref

All Might IDK

Acno still obliterates since he's High 6B.

Felix was a hax fight, since Felix leads with Death

I pretty sure with all Beast Cole's upgrades and the fact that Acno has literally no way to kill him due to being able to regenerate on a level that can't be bypassed by pure AP that Acno has to go.

I kinda agree with Teen, Acno can only BFR, which is pointless since it leads to Acnologia's other body, and if thats destroyed, then Ancno's main body also falls apart

Um... Why?

We've never found that news clip.

News clip had nothing to do with it. That was for The Beast. Cole's is completely seperate and relies on regular clouds, not the ones The Beast made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back