• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infamous runs the index Gauntlet

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Continuing on my quests for Gauntlet style matches, the previous one being here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1379415

So far on my gauntlet quest RWBY had doubtful wins and hardstops at 8, and NNT has pretty likely wins and likely loses at 17.

Rules:Speed equal

1.Shokuhou Misaki (with or without exterior)

2.Shizuri Mugino

3.Misaka Mikoto (Base)

4.Aureolus Izzard

5.Vento of The Front (Divine Punishment)

6.Kakine Teitoku (Base)

7.Misaka Mikoto (level 6 shift)
20140908232704 uckgemez
8.Kanzaki Kaori

9.Index Librorum Prohibitorum (w/ walking church)

10.Brunhild Eiktobel

11.Silvia

12.Knight Leader

13.Acqua of The Back (DMM)

14.Kazakiri Hyouka

15.Carissa (Curtana original)

16.Accelerator (Pre Brain damage)

17.Kakine Teitoku (Post Revival)

18.Gabriel (To Aru) (Post WW3)

19.Accelerator (White wings)

20.Fiamma of the Right (Base)

21.Ollerus

22.Othinus (50/50)

23.Aleister Crowley

24.Aiwass (Avatar)

So how far does the verse get?

BONUS ROUND:

Wherever you think Infamous stops, can they then clear all the characters mentioned previously at once?

For example, if you think NNT stops at 10, can they beat 1 through to 9 at once?

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

1. I believe any of the first sons would likely be able to beat Misaki, Sasha Minhaxes, Same as Kessler.

Same as 2. 3. 4. And 5.

6. Base Kakine gets killed off quite easily by most of the Infamous 1 cast, since of course it's Base.

7. What sucks is that High 7C Cole was almost a thing from revisions, but we found it redundant to include him, still she does Normally like the rest.

8. Kanzaki has a decent chance of clearing the Infanous 1 Cast if she has Yuisen, but I'm very unsure if she's capable of beating Kessler.

Actually thinking it over Alden Tate can literally just rip her sword away and leave her unarmed, I take it back. She probably dies on Alden.

9. Index probabily rekts some Infamous 2 characters, but I can't see her beating RFI Cole or 7 BC absorbed Cole.

10. No idea

11. No idea

12. Knight leader easily clears Infamous 1 characters, but likely dies on the Infamous 2 people and SS

13. Second Son characters can definitely defeat Acqua and maybe RFI Cole, rest probably get rekt.

14. No idea TBH

15. Carissa might lose to Augustine if she pulls her rock trap soon enough (Beginning move in character) as it comes with decent power null and locks every limb in place as well as shattering bones to keep the character from moving.

16. Accelerator's matter destruction is currently being Disputed on LazyHunters wall, so it's unclear if it will work on High regen, if it does he wins if he doesn't inconclusive, for the sake we'll say inconclusive.

17. There's actually some revisions going on that might give Beast resistance to Kakine's matter destruction, I'll have to check on that. Until then they stop on him with SE.

I'd like to say right now Kakine can straight up BE an Infamous character (Can't quite remember who said that, was it Yomi?)

18. High regen and he dies to Cole, Low Godly and Stalemate

19. Same as the previous Accel match

20. Already done and inconclusive, but I'm actually wondering if Fiamma can survive RSB

21. Beast kills him and Ollerus can't touch him.

22. Asking a favor from anyone if they can fill me in on this one.

23. They all die, like. They all die.

24. Can he bypass High?

Conclusion, Anyone before Accel Infamous can easily take all together, Accel stalemates or wins, for now Kakine Post revival wins

Waiting for more input on Othinus Aiwass and Ollerus, as well as who said that about Kakine being an infamous character

Likely not since magic resistance is pretty non-existent in the verse,im not even sure if it exists at all.

Actually, being resistant to other abilities from Conduits is absolutely a thing for Prime Conduits as explained by Infamous 1, but Im not sure if verse Equalization covers that.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Likely not since magic resistance is pretty non-existent in the verse,im not even sure if it exists at all.
Well rip it has planet passive range, How about Level 6 shift anything suriiving 100% detonation

Actually, being resistant to other abilities from Conduits is absolutely a thing for Prime Conduits as explained by Infamous 1, but Im not sure if verse Equalization covers that.

^Requoting

Level 100% detonation might be countered by Beast teleporting away and hoping he gets minimal damage? Or Kessler time travelling? Either way agreeing with Gargoyle's points. Didn't even know there was an NNT here.

>Waiting for more input on Othinus Aiwass and Ollerus, as well as who said that about Kakine being an infamous character

Ollerus causes equal damage to the enemy's body everywhere. According to him it cant be dodged countered or prepared against, since his ability is to literally be unknown.

Othinus has her high 1-c powers 50% of the time

Aiwass is Aleisters teacher and bestowed upon him the book of the law. It can blow away peoples conciousness with it's presence, and regenerates from the pure world. It is omnipresent within areas with alot of AIM dispersion fields, like academy city. Aleister also gave it automatic defenses in its wings.

@Core, @Gar I dont think it would be effected by verse equalization DP is a pretty specific ability.

For Misaka, Beast teleporation would be good all they gotta to is survive as her, AP increases time goes on, or move to a different location.

How about Acqua can anyone not stalemate DMM

Aiwass likely ends anyone from Infamous in that case. No one in Infamous can stand up to that.

And no one can come close to top tier loli Othinus.

No idea about Ollerus though since Beast could essentially be a healer with Beast Cole due to energy giving.

If it's damage I doubt he can bypass High regen, but Ill give the benefit of the doubt.

If this is the case, she coin flips and either loses or solos.

Yeah he solos then as well.

There's been bigger BS on this site that's been Equalized before.

Beast and Evil Cole also grow stronger as the passively create and absorb Ray Field energy, and they start with the AP advantage

Last statement I genuinely don't get.

Infamous crew could technically hide in Eugene's world and augment themselves with power with a lot of coordination to get really strong... But those who can pull them out of that like Othinus won't likely have to worry about that.

Also yeah the point about verse equalization was the only one I'm unsure of @Zensum

Verse Equalization in general is a time wasting and bullshit topic

I think we can all agree dropping it is the best action.

Gargoyle One said:
There's been bigger BS on this site that's been Equalized before.

Beast and Evil Cole also grow stronger as the passively create and absorb Ray Field energy, and they start with the AP advantage

Last statement I genuinely don't get.
I dont understand what equalization would do here regaurding DP. Magic users arent resistant to it.

Misakas energy intitally starts out as regular electromagnetic waves but when she gets past 2% it becomes an unknown energy not from the world. All they really gotta do it get out of the way and outlast which they should be able to do easily given teleport.

Acqua's DMM erases punishment/consequence. Like punishment from surpassing his limits/using angel abilties so he can spam attacks with unlimited stamina. Or punisment from attacks is erased so he doesnt take damage or negative effects..etc

I mostly agree that the Infamous cast easily defeats most of the characters here barring outliers like Vento, Izzard or Gabriel (taking his regen as Low-Godly)

But in case this starts another misunderstanding that leads to people wanking a character, I should mention Acqua's Divine Mother's Mercy doesn't work like Zensum appears to be saying. It removes his body limiters and the negative side effects of his own spells (so unlike other members of God's Right Seat he can use regular magic and not just highly specialized spells). It also gives him an "immunity" to sin-based attacks (a.k.a attacks that hurt/punish a target based on the sins they have commited) by basically removing his own sins. It does nothing else against other types of attacks.

As far as I remember it only protected him from the Amakusa's Punishment of a Killer spell since it was sin-based. Kanzaki did injure him during the fight.

A cut was on his face. Maybe he had cut by the steel wires; it was a small cut, after all. Despite the cut's small size, however, it was a rare wound, one of the few inflicted upon him despite the huge number of people he had fought against in his lifetime. The red fluid flowed down Acqua's face, and he said silently, "As expected of a member of the Amakusa; you people are all basically the same."

Oh I was thinking it was a passive spell, which is why he was never hurt. But true makes sense

Why do u think vento would win here more? DP?

@Zensum

Divine Punishment is a rather unfair ability against a lot of characters. It wouldn't give her the win given that she lacks raw power, but she and Aureolus are hax outliers in the gauntlet, considering they are preceded by Mugino and base Mikoto and followed by Pre-Revival Kakine.

I see.

For the record what counts as a 'stop'? Because many characters here can't be killed by anyone in infamous bit can't kill the cast.

Indeed the early parts of the gauntlet could be reworked a little better. Last 8 seem to be in the right order more or less

If an inconclusive if a stop, they end on Accelerator, maybe Carissa if she can bypass regen.

If it's to the death IDK.

Gargoyle One said:
If an inconclusive if a stop, they end on Accelerator, maybe Carissa if she can bypass regen.
If it's to the death IDK.
and how would they beat izzard or vento ?

izzard just think of their death and they die(regen or not) and the moment they think of vento as hostile they get knoked out

Depends on the mechanics of the Death Manipulation

If the most it's shown is killing someone with no form of regen, they survive fine, if it can kill souls or those with regen, then yes.

Ventos DP is a large scale suppression spell which passively incapacitates anything that shows any type of malice or ill will towards her which is why lazy was saying her ability is kinda unfair. Even worse since her personality tends to incite feelings of hostility.

I forgot how Izzard ability specificly functions

Gargoyle One said:
Depends on the mechanics of the Death Manipulation
If the most it's shown is killing someone with no form of regen, they survive fine, if it can kill souls or those with regen, then yes.
the novel did mention soul

It mentioned that they pass out like their battery died or soul left their body, not how they actually die.

Back