• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infamous runs the index Gauntlet

Gargoyle One said:
It mentioned that they pass out like their battery died or soul left their body, not how they actually die.
cause it's death manipulation, leaving aside he could mind control them

Izzard's "Die" command literally kills you without causing physical damage, because he literally uses reality warping to rewrite your state from "alive" to "dead". There's nothing for conventional regen to regen there.

Cole Macgrath resisted Mind hax that can affect 10 million people in an entire city.

No. He can't

LazyHunter said:
Izzard's "Die" command literally kills you without causing physical damage, because he literally uses reality warping to rewrite your state from "alive" to "dead". There's nothing for conventional regen to regen there.
I see

What can he do about RSB tho?

Ray Sphere Blast, it's their leading attack and can be done in any position, triggering it causes the surface to bust.

It's the thing I was arguing on Beast vs Fiamma.

Yeah, LAS made this as a favor for me, I said if I made Kanzaki vs Ozpin he would make this.

He said he planned on making Index vs OP, so maybe I'll make that if anyone wants it.

it's the same argument, it would be more fair to do magic and science side list but it would just stop at kakine base (or misaki) i think for esper and vento for magic

Back