• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS discussion thread 2

Depends

Does Kesslers mindhax work permanently? I know that Cole dies if he takes too much.

Well it able to temporarily stun a guy with a pretty high level of resistance (said mind hax had a bit of a scaling train as well), so against someone with no mind hax resistance there probably gonna down for a lot longer than a few seconds.

Even then, Cole loses entirely if he hits too many mans Hax clones, so I think they do mindbreak someone to where they're incapped

Oh yeah definitely, its just that the effects vary depending on your level of resistance.

Though iirc the game difficulty also affected how many you can take. Playing on hard mode meant you could only take like 2 clones while at max health before dying.

Ah yes, the infamous debacle of which game difficulty is canon

Unless otherwise stated by the authors or game (for exapmle, Halo has consistently stated Heroic as the way Halo is meant to be played, meaning it's most likely to be canon), assume Normal is the canon.

There's a whole list of reasons why Heroic is the canon Halo difficulty but that's a hard derail so I won't go into it.

Passive reality warper DMUA confirmed

Would we really use normal though? I feel like hard is basically when the game officially stops holding your hand and throws you into the thick of it whereas with normal you still get some buffers.

Okay so here's a meme

What would Cole's teiring before his powers be?

We know he's been hit by a car before, and fallen from a building iirc

Probably 10-B AP and at least 9-C durability with low level healing

The truck feat still put him in the hospital, but only with some bruises that healed up overnight

Lance, there are exactly three characters done in GoW, all of which are horrendously out of date.

There are 5 entire games worth of characters to create pages for.

And then there's the weapons, all of which need pages.

If I can do this, you can do what you need to. I believe in you.

Derail aside, how big was the truck? How fast was it going? Considering Cole face tanked it with only minor bruising and a concussion, he's probably above its AP durability wise

We are talking about more than 600 chapters with characters that go through around 5 to 6 years of growth xD.

I can surely do it, but it'll take tiiiiime.

After five years I found an Easter Egg from First Light that seemingly went overlooked this whole time. In the TV screen of the apartment from the beginning of the story, new pictures of Cole that are not from either of the first two games are seen as well as the InFAMOUS logo with the space needle in the "o".

37C551D1-CAD5-4E8A-9CAF-3B0AAE510FF4
D54FE772-9B22-4DB0-8254-DEB4CE0C855B
32C5ADAD-3FCA-4082-AD8D-8FE591814746

I would say I'd be glad to bring back Cole, but I don't have a lot of confidence in the writers of Second Son to not write him badly.

And if they make him a villain I'd probably lose my shit.

And I'm pretty sure they've either dropped InFAMOUS entirely or have the franchise really far on the back burner.

Pretty cool that you found such a neat easter egg years later, don't think anyone else has mentioned it.

Why am I crying in the club rn?

If they made beast cole a villain in an AU game, I'd be totally down

They just need to get good writers

Which sucks because 3rd person super power shooters are pretty hot right now as we saw with Control, Remnant, etc.

Our only hope is that Ghost of Tsushima do well enough for them to go back to it or someone else picks up the IP. We know that inFamous is still on their minds as we saw with the 10th anniversary post, but beyond that we don't know what they're gonna do with it.

I'd be fine with that.

I'd be more worried about Good Cole (Patron Saint of New Marais, Savior of Empire City) would come back and be evil in some way, or even an antagonist.

That would be very dumb

but I think if they bring him back, they'll keep him a good guy

>Delsin gets merked in the opening scene by new big bad

>everyone is losing it.

.>AC/DC Thunderstruck starts playing

>it's Cole, riding in on top of zeke's van

Thunderstruck is basically just Cole's version of Giorno's piano hax

I'm trying to make a more detailed and in-depth version of Madman's Knowledge's Second Age (which is personally my favourite take of the sequel I've seen so far). One of the things I thinking of doing is Zeke having a headquarters/hub area underneath an auto-repair shop he owns on the outskirts of New Empire City, which is based on Zeke's Garage from InFAMOUS Anarchy.

952C7205-712C-4E66-9F60-BEFA1DF1FEEC

Y'know I'm kinda sad that Fetch wasn't the main character of Second Son.

She has an interesting enough powerset, and a much, much, better character than Delsin.

I suppose Last Light is good enough though.

Back