• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS discussion thread 2

So, basically, inFAMOUS secretly takes place in Worn and Cole is so strong because he keeps traumatizing himself? All right, I dig it.

Perhaps at some point he had his Second Triggering and that's why he's so strong.

Or he hasn't. so then someone makes a fanfic and he becomes Lightning Lord Cole, who materializes in literal lightning and then it secretly becomes a Negima Crossover as Cole is some long distance cousin of Negi.

This reminds me of the one time me and another guy joked about Worm just being 21st century Berserk

Mozgus' Apostle form is just Lung's full transformation

Shards are just Behilet's shoved into people's DNA

endbringers are just apostles

Talyor did nothing wrong

It was perfect

Emma didn't join a criminal organization for her dreams, though

Nor did they betray all of their friends to follow their dream and make the world a better place despite the bond they've made, entirely discarding that part of her humanity in favor of being a so called hero

He curses his fate anyways, so I'd imagine he'd to at least a bit fine against it

At least Zod lets him wave his sword at the trouble. Simurgh would just make it so that everyone in a big range betrays Guts all over again over years of planned bullshittery.

Is it too late to mention that I'm barely past Leviatha

I remember seeing that one earlier

It's a good story

It's amazing really

There's also Zivalene, who does an incredible job with her videos describing what made inFAMOUS 1 and 2 so great

And Second Son a walking dissapointment

Yoooooo, I remember playing that UGC mission like a few years back. Never woulda thought that it would resurface like this.

Man the inFamous fan base always manages to put a smile on my face when I least expect it

Obscure verses always have the greatest bros, I think

Okay, so I'm not going to lie.

Should we really consider the Ray Sphere a 2x multiplier?

Evil Cole absorbed minor amounts of neuroelectrity from it since there was no one around and the Ray Sphere didn't convert anyone

On top of this, David was hit with the Ray Sphere 7 times, unless I get that wrong, then again we don't know how strong he was before.

We already got rid of the multiplier due to poor backing and contradictions

I dunno, I feel like we can still use the Ray Sphere multiplier and keep it just for the Ray Sphere.

We have multiple statements from trustworthy sources (Dr. Wolfe, Kessler, Moya), and even the tiny explosion that Evil Cole got still boosted his energy reserves higher than what Good Cole with Blast Shards is capable of and it's noted by Cole and Kessler that he did receive get stronger.

The only contradictions come from Blast Cores and Core Relays, which, looking back at it now, probably don't scale all the way as they're only used to power devices like the Ray Sphere. Who knows how the First Son technology and Ray Field Energy interact to achieve the results they do.

Plus, let's look at it this way:

It took 30 tests with a prototype Ray Sphere to put normal human David on even grounds with EoG inFamous 1 Cole. It took 7 Blast Cores to boost a weakened Cole to The Beasts level. Clearly writers weren't doing math at this point, they just needed something to help push Cole along the story.

You know, looking back at it, it's pretty fortunate no ones pit Cole against a hydrokinetic, cause if they have any sort of range game, Cole's kinda screwed.

Like, he's not gonna get ohk'd, but it'll wear him down quickly and make it a pain for him to stay in one area. If they're the type that can trap people in water, it's even worse.

I can't think of any 7-B or High 6-C hydrokinetics off of the top of my head.

You also forget, if they need to touch the water in any way, they're screwed as well since Cole's electricity will travel trhough it and they'll get zapped.

The only hydrokinetic 7B I know of are the Avatars, but there's such a huge AP gap that Cole can pretty much tap them and that'd be all she wrote

Back