• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Increasing your reflex by 10 times from "Normal Human" Speed would be "Subsonic" Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
tl;dr - "Normal Human" Speed * 10 = "Subsonic" Speed

Reflexes
The characters for Yin Zhi Shoumuren don't have a justified "Speed" statistic so I was wondering if this feat would give them a justified "Speed" statistic
As you can see on the right, the Main Character's reflexes increased by 10 times, so if I were to use the "Speed" Page while using the "Normal Human" Speed, the Main Character's current speed would be "Subsonic"

It would work since the Blood Buddha on the right could kill Players before they could even defend themselves and the Main Character would later be able to move through explosions while saving his allies before they could actually know what happened

Eye 1
Eye 2

If there's a legit reason to believe that the 10x thing is true, then yeah, lowest end Normal Human x 10 is subsonic.

Well, his ability gives him information related to his techniques, so it could work.

And he was able to keep up with the Blood Shura when the other players couldn't and also dodge his attack when others couldn't.

I guess this thread is now concluded

Fair enough. Is this the Gamer thing that I see a lot in fanfics? Having the ability to see status windows and what not? Or just an RPG style isekai?

It's a real life person going into a game world.

They can see health as far as I'm concerned and be able to see the effects of Titles.

I guess it can be compared to those.

That's legit enough for me. You gotta talk to someone with knowledge on the verse though, as well as an admin if this is good enough, just in case.

I'm the only one knowledgeable for the Verse.

I'd say it's good enough since there's a feat where a Character transforms while bullets were being shot in his way.

The thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back