• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm either will regret for making this or Yhwach will rewrite mibu future to oblivion or mibu will cut Yhwach future to pieces...speed equal and both have basic understanding on their opponent powers..

-Soul King Yhwach

-Not Gudou God Soujirou Mibu

Mibu Soujirou
Cut,Cut,Cut,Cut,Cut. Enjoy having a phobia from the word cut now.

YhwachTheAlmighty
Yep.

-

And yes i'm not quite understand on how his Barrier Generation n Attack Reflection work but regardless.. Who win...

>has a piece of the longinus

>RIP yhwach it can't be broken plus that hurts to touch XD

Though IC Mibu would try to slash the shit out of Yhwach which...has a infinite speed cause distortion and doesn't screw around really but Yhwach idk honestly as much so yeah

I wonder how this goes since Mibu can cut the future with his Distortion...

Also the Barrier is simple, protects them from harm (crushing their weak points therefore increasing their defensive capabilities) , adapts to higher dimensional stuff (like attacks) and reflect any attacks that's in their blindspots.

"infinite attack speed with distortion"

No he doesn't, his attacks basically just teleport to you, his attack speed is still only as fast as he can actually swing his sword, we don't say teleporters have "infinite movement speed via teleportation"

I do think that Reddo meant only that it will instantly reach Yhwach without having him to move and he didn't say "Infinite attack speed" only '''infinite speed'''

idk depends if he can react to it first also poor choice of words distortion attack speed is infinite is what i meant to say so RIP

The Almighty Precog, understand what he see, and power null is passive:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQ2rXb6f7...DMnLo/Sqe93paUx2I/w1900/MR-1264-534409-16.jpg

Obviously ignore the NLF part, and The Almighty Precog can see quite a lot of possible futures:

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/19563/928222/16.jpg

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/19563/928222/17.jpg

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/19563/928222/18.jpg

Plus by feat he can see up to 1000 Years in to the future since he predict how ichibei going to die in the beginning of their match despite has not use The Almighty for 1000 years(its actually 999 years 9 months and 9 days).

Yhwach already saw this fight, understood his opponent's powers and killed him in the future. Bruh.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Mibu has quite a lot of Resistance, so I guess that can help him. :/
But Yhwach already saw that resistance and nullified it.

Mustachepotence.

Mikado would be a better choice... But I think that would be a stomp, since she do the same as A, but better.

I take it you mean Ryuusui?

Eeh, she is kinda hard to judge because of that drag a specific future unconscioucly

Hmmm, I feel Yhwach has the advantage thanks to his precog, if he see Mibu's power is dangerous he would do what he did to Ichigo.

Assuming the almighty would work on Mibu, that pretty much win for Yhwach cause his 5-B AP alone is enough to destroy powerless Mibu.

Oh shit, forgot to add that Soujirou has a "sixth sense" that warns him of danger (I should add that into his profile ;~;)

The problem is Soujirou will cut the future with his Distortion and can the Almighty see a future that has been cut down?

Heck IIRC the future cutting of Soujirou affected Ryuusui, her precog allows her to see through infinite possibilities of the future but i'm unsure of this, so i will look it up

No explanation to it, only that Albino was gonna make a surprise attack but Soujirou reacted to it due to this "sixth sense"...i guess you could call it similar to Spiderman

Pretty sure that sixth sense won't work for the attack that come from future though, not to mention it also a power nullification.

Wait, Soujirou's page says that he can perceive temporal attacks, wich maybe includes attacks from the future?

Yhwach simply needs the Antithesis and every concept between Mibu and his weapon will get nope'd XD

Seriously though I think Yhwach wins

Just fyi Mibu's opening move is: ÚªûÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒü«Úû¥Úó¿Òâ╝Òâ╝þö▓Òü«þ¼¼õ║î Òâ╗ ÞØ┐Õú░ (Kubitobashi no Kaze--Kou no Daini Òâ╗ Sabae): A high level technique of the Shinto fighting style. Normally used as a way to diminish the spirit of the target, Soujirou Mibu marvelous killing intent turns it into long ranged slashes. Due to this slashes being his own will, they can track his enemies without even having visual perception of them and the more murderous killing intent he releases, the more powerful it becomes, albeit he needs to keep it in check against powerful enemies.

IIRC and I took out gudou god form ofc

@Italian

Hmm both of their ability is kinda countering each other, Yhwach rewrite future mibu cut future and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back