• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no idea i heard he can but that's in his taikyoku aka 1-A form but idk if it applies to his base ALRFY knowes and not me he KKK expert :V

>Kuchiyose: ALRF bunta.

I wanna understand what does this mean ;-;

Also nah, Mibu cannot cut concepts without a weapon RIP

Since no one gonna votes, I'll take the initiative. I'm gonna votes for Yuha for now due he can disarmed Mibu just like he did to Ichigo and finished him off by blowong up into pieces for example.

Yeah, I see that happening

Yhwach sees the future, switches to a future where Mibu's sword is broken (and he can do that, seeing as afaik Mibu's sword has nothing special about it and Yhwach has the higher AP) so Mibu can't cut through anything, then one-shots Mibu

Or he just switches to a future where Mibu is dead (and no I'm not being fallacious here, Yhwach holds the ability to kill Mibu without using the Almighty, and from what I understand the Almighty basically lets Yhwach instantly achieve any result he could achieve without it)

The Almighty is entirely dependent on Yhwach's own power, it has a limited temporal range, and cannot simply switch to a future where the enemy is dead. Yhwach fought a bunch of people he could kill without the Almighty but never did that.

I would advise you not to turn to passive-agressive mockery, LAS.

Mibu has passive higher-dimensional spiritual defenses which can also adapt to concepts, and will automatically reflect the enemy's attack back at them, can perceive cross-dimensional and temporal attacks, can move the damage of an attack onto another person, can cut the concept of distance to make his attacks reach the enemy instantaneously, can cut the future (RIP Almighty), can cut the concept of souls, fate (RIP Almighty) and lifespan, and unleash hundreds of millions of blows at once.

Yeah, Yhwach ain't got shit.

He switched to a future where orihimes causality manipulation was unusable. And to where every bankai in the future is broken.

And he killed Ichibe with it by having him blow up. He switched it to a future where ichigos bankai was immediately broken, and his horn.

Now tell me matthew, with your vast knowledge of bleach, why could he not replace the horn with his head?

I would advise you to stop showing off your irrational bias against bleach and Yhwach in general. If you don't like him or the series, don't reply to the thread. It's obvious to everyone and it's pretty sad, in all honesty

And what exactly does that prove? It certainly doesn't prove the NLF bs that he can switch to any of infinite futures and defeat any opponent as long as he has an infinitesimal chance of winning.

I don't have an irrational bias against Bleach and Yhwach, I just find the wank it gets pretty obnoxious. It's best to accept those with different views rather than to descend into insults.

"Yhwach fought a bunch of people he could kill without the Almighty but never did that."

Seriously? This is not even an argument. You do know it's basic storytelling. You can't have the bad guys winning. Rarely does that happen and it would probably never happen in a series like Bleach.

If your only argument against it is "PIS, he is super powerful but didn't won because plot!", than that is pretty bad tbf.

Either:

1) Yhwach is a moron who underestimates his opponents and doesn't use his best powers

2) Yhwach's Almighty has limitations.

Both are equally likely, tbf.

I would say its irrational when he can remove body parts of a 5b char and not from a tier 7 char.

If you are implying what monarch said is nlf, than lol.

that is not what NLF is. Nlf is taken a unproven concept or statement and wanking it to the nth degree. All he said was he takes his head off instead of say? Ichigos horn. That is not NLF at all. Its just a different body part.

But you don't even read the series and go around pretending you know what you're talking about, and you don't. If this keeps up I'll have to take further measures to stop your.. lowkey trolling?

Now you descend to threats?

If you read my post I never said he couldn't remove a body part, just that I wouldn't assume he would instantly go for that. Specially when plenty of Mibu's abilities nullify or counter Yhwach's abilities to manipulate the future.

"that is not what NLF is. Nlf is taken a unproven concept or statement and wanking it to the nth degree"

I say that's a pretty common practice in Bleach. The amount of characters and powers which are described with superlative adjectives is hilarious. And plenty of the profiles here have those descriptions since they are just copypasted from the Bleach wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back