• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMPORTANT: Major Supernatural Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Over the last week or so, The Everlasting and I have been gathering practically every single Feat / Statement from the TV Series Supernatural, and making a respect thread out of it.

The conclusion we've got is that the series is grossly downplayed in this Wiki, and that the ratings for the profiles are completely innacurate.

Here is a Blog Post with all the Feats and Revisions:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/Supernatural:_Respect_&_Revision_Blog

TL;DR Version:

Demons:

Attack Potency: Building level+ (Abaddon can make small tremors with their presence alone, Abaddon's anger causes thunderbolts)

Speed: SuperHuman Movement Speed, Supersonic+ Reaction Speed (Capable of stopping bullets)

Azazel:

Attack Potency:
Likely Large Town Level (Capable of creating electrical storms)

Cain:

Attack Potency:
At least Small City level (Capable of killing weaker angels)

Lilith:

Attack Potency:
Small City level+, possibly higher (The most powerful demon in existence, outranking Azazel and Cain)

Angels:

Attack Potency:
At least Small City Level (Should be superior to the Yellow Eyed Demon), likely City level(Hael formed the Grand Canyon over a small period of time)

Speed: SuperHuman Movement Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed (Capable of teleporting across an entire city and perceiving everything in seconds)

Archangels:

Attack Potency: Planet level
(Gabriel views the roasting / destruction of an entire world as a casual act. Gabriel created a parallel world of unknown size with no effort. Michael and Lucifer would roast half the planet as a result of their fight. Jesse Turner, who derives his power from Lucifer, can destroy the Host of Heaven with a word)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+

Death, God and Amara:

Attack Potency:
At least Solar System level (The light of 10,000 Supernovas would be necessary to kill The Darkness, and that was only because it was her weakness), Likely Universe level (God created the entirety of the Universe, and has created many universes in the distant past, all of which were destroyed by The Darkness, who has several statements of being able to destroy the universe)

Speed: Unknow, Possibly Pseudo-Omnipresent (The three are the living cosmic embodiments of Death, Light and Darkness respectively, and are capable of existing in multiple places at the same time, and are tied to the existence of their respective concepts)

Please everyone, give imput to this Revision, as it is incredibly major and both me and Ever put a lot of work into it.

This revision looks pretty good to me.

So we are changing the tiering of the these characters in accordance to your suggestions, correcct?

AllanSaiyan said:
Matt I have one question if God created the entirety of the Universe shouldn't he be Universal+?
Inconsistent with the entirety of the Verse being 3D, plus time already existed.

I just finished reading the blog and this seems reasonable. I think this many statements and feats, while shouldn't be taken as absolute, also cannot simply be ignored. These upgrades seem fine.

@Penguinkingpin Horsemen of the Apocalypse should be comparable to War, I'd say, or maybe weaker.

As for Pagans... Room level to Building level+, I'd say. Around the level of demons. However, some are considerably stronger.

Atropos implied that her two older sisters could overpower Castiel, and Zeus should scale to them.

Also Kali should be above weak angels, as she actually has a whole lot of power due to worship.

@LAS

I believe Pseudo-Omnipresent means you exist wherever something else exists (I.E. the embodiment of darkness existing wherever darkness exists). Just a more specific version of Nigh-Omnipresent.

KillitwithC4 said:
Shouldn't The archangels be multicontinental level? The characters stated they would roast the planet, not destroy it.
Possibly, but then again, look at their feats in the Blog.

Matthew Schroeder said:
So, how many supporters again? 14?
From the ones that shoed to agree with the ratings, it seems so. There might be like 15 or 16 but i may miscounted. Still the fact that at least half of the people who agreed are of staff really shows the support here, Matt.

I will check them tomorrow, it's late and i'm really tired.

EDIT Just by a quick glance i don't see myself agreeing with any of this.

Holy fudge, talk about a massive upgrade! Seems okay but since when is Lilith the strongest demon? Also what does Castiels stats look like now, both normal and god version?

Pocket-Chu said:
Holy fudge, talk about a massive upgrade! Seems okay but since when is Lilith the strongest demon? Also what does Castiels stats look like now, both normal and god version?
She is the strongest demon because she was the first demon ever created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back