• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Announcement

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
It seems something has come up that I must act on immediately. My youngest sister, Yeul, will be seeing a cardiovascular surgeon due to her increase in heart failure over the past few days. This doctor is back at home, meaning I must take a flight to Japan. What this means is wikia activity may be inactive depending on what happens.

There's also something I feel like I have to say:

Ever since I was 19 years old I've been tasked with the role of being the legal guardian for my two youngest sisters. From that fateful day in court onward, my sole priority has been to raise the twins, keep them safe, happy, and healthy. From that day, all I have done and all I will ever do will be for them, so that the day them become adults, they can be prepared for the real world. I am terrified of high risk operation (such as brain an heart surgery) yet ironically, I have two younger sisters, who can be seen as my daughters in some way, that have health issues dealing with the brain and heart respectively. I do not like having this fear and I want to make the right decision. I need to ensure that I keep that promise I made to myself three years ago. That I will always keep them healthy above all else.

Today (December 14th, 2016) at 9:30 am KST, I will be boarding my flight to Japan.

My status for the next two weeks: Semi-Active, likely Inactive

What does this mean for our blogs?

Kami Tenchi Explanation: Since I am the only one taking this trip, this blog should be finished in a week (est). my fiancee and sister will collaborate to finish it as quickly as possible. Thanks to Antvasima for providing Sera with the scans.

Umineko Blog: I will have this done by Christmas. Completed and ready to go. While I'm away I am certain I can do what most I can on it.

Everything else: Anything regarding Shinza Bansho or Demonbane you can ask Tsubaki, as she's also knowledgeable about them. Or Sera (for Demonbane and Umineko as she has read them both).

I'll be back before the holidays though I am not sure if that will remain the case as I may need to stay longer. What that means is, I may not return until after New Years. I wish you all the best, with your daily lives. Take care.

-Peace and love everyone.

The last two months of 2016 are not being very nice to us. Above all, Yeul is innocent and pure, I'm sure everything will be ok. I know we've had this talk last night IRL, but it needs to be said again:

You are phenomenal older brother and father figure to your sisters. You are young, older than me, but still very young to actually have this kind of responsibility yet you do not complain and selflessly defend and raise them regardless. They are your garden. You ensure they grow, you keep them healthy. Better yet, you've done more for them in these past three years than you've done for yourself in your entire life. You will make the right decision. I know it, the doctors in Seoul know it, and Yeul's cardio doctor back in Japan knows it. Family has always been your number one priority.

I'll miss you but I know that duty calls. Love you.

@Sera once again you've reached out to me and know I am certain I'll make make right decision as well. Regardless I have faith in our doctors, thank Aizen-sama for me as well, his message you texted me was good enough for me to have faith. Love you too.

@Momo everything will be ok. I will ensure that we both return to you safely. In the meantime try not to think too heavily about this. You and Yeul are inseparable. Your always with her :)

Real talk tho, let us handle the blogs. Be there for Yeul, especially for me and Momo because we need to stay here. There's no need to rush. I know you're a man of your word, but relax. In due time, you've done a lot for the wiki as it is.

Take your time and keep hope alive.

I am very sorry to hear this. Hopefully everything turns out alright. Thanks for the work you've done for this site and it's been good talking to you.

Remember that real life comes first and if you need to take a longer break from the blogs in order to help your sister out, please do so.

I wish you well, Ven. I understand the hardships and the circumstances, and I can only hope for it all to go safely, and for your little sister to receive treatement.

Be inactive for however long it is needed, I'll understand. You have my support at all times, and such hard situations must be priority over internet.

I hope you stay safe, you and your sisters.

Yeul, I hope you return to health.

I am also very sorry to hear about this, and hope for the best for you and your family. Thank you very much for all of your help with improving this wiki, and as Ryukama said, take as much time off as you need to help your sisters. Best wishes, and take care.

My thanks to everyone for their wishes and heartwarming words.

Mine too. Thank you everyone for being so kind to my brother and my sister-in-law. The last two months of 2016 have been rough on all of us, especially Ven. But we won't let that stop us. The many characters on this wiki are an inspiration for us through these hard times. It's why Sera and I joined the wiki in the first place, a long with all of you wonderful people.

Damn, I just made this account to do some Warcraft revision topics and be a lil bias and now I feel really sorry for you guys. I wish everything goes fine. The best of luck for you and your sisters, VenomElite.

Health is the one thing we should always take care of the most. I really hope everything goes well for you and your sisters, Venom. Take care of yourself so you can take care of them, too.

I wish you a happy new year in advance, one where everything will be alright.

My deepest thanks to everyone. Your hopes and prayers are most appreciated.

UPDATE: We have safely made it to Tokyo and are currently enjoying our hotel. I'm even teaching Yeul how to swim. Basically I'm spending as much time with her as possible :) But the hard part has yet to come. Again, thank you all for your kind words.

VenomElite said:
My deepest thanks to everyone. Your hopes and prayers are most appreciated.

UPDATE: We have safely made it to Tokyo and are currently enjoying our hotel. I'm even teaching Yeul how to swim. Basically I'm spending as much time with her as possible :) But the hard part has yet to come. Again, thank you all for your kind words.
aww that's nice Ven :) spend as much time as possible ok man :D

Back