• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Announcement

Splendid! You two enjoys yourselves and I hope only for the best.

Well even though I am petty late for this, things will go well for you guys. May you guys have fun while at it!! Also good luck to all of you folks and Merry Chirstmas!

Don't even sweat it bro. I got everything on Kanza under control too, and Sera has this down. No sweat. Take you're time and be there for that child. I'll hold down the fort for you, always.

Update: Yeul is scheduled to undergo a heart transplant on December 20th but possibly even earlier if allowed. Until then, I'll likely be around a bit. But as I've said, I want to spend as much time with her as possible and may even see my mother while I'm home. In any case, if I don't see you guys for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry X-Mas, Happy Holidays to all, etc.

I do sincerely and deeply appreciate all of your kind words. They are getting me through the day knowing that such a risky but needed operation is coming up closely. Thank you all.

VenomElite said:
Update: Yeul is scheduled to undergo a heart transplant on December 20th but possibly even earlier if allowed. Until then, I'll likely be around a bit. But as I've said, I want to spend as much time with her as possible and may even see my mother while I'm home. In any case, if I don't see you guys for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry X-Mas, Happy Holidays to all, etc.
I do sincerely and deeply appreciate all of your kind words. They are getting me through the day knowing that such a risky but needed operation is coming up closely. Thank you all.
Please take care!

VenomElite said:
But as I've said, I want to spend as much time with her as possible
Of course man anyone can understand that. Sorry that this is going on with you and the others and once again, take as much time off as needed. Even if you have to be fully inactive for a while, just please put your real life first, as it truly is more important. And of course best of wishes that everything goes okay.

Well, if being a nerd helps a bit more, the chances of things going wrong are small. There are many extremely risky situations with a way higher chance of damage, being hurt and dying in our daily life that we do easily without noticing ( this includes driving a car, sleeping and walking on a street ), so yeah, math.

Oh my god, I didn't know your family was having health issues like this. When I read younger sister I thought Momo which thankfully it wasn't her. That being said, I'm sorry to hear that and I really hope she gets better. I'll talk to your close ones here if I ever see them for an update. :)

Update: Everyone, it is with great pleasure for me to announce that little sister's heart transplant was a resounding success. She has been taken into the extensive care unit for further treatment and recovery. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that everything went well. I am able to see her during certain hours, that's good enough for me. I want to thank all of you your love and support, I want to thank my beloved and my sister for working in my stead, and most of all, I want to thank the kind soul who donated their healthy heart, whoever they may be. I seek to visit Yeul as much as I am allowed but from what I've heard, recovery may take up to six weeks, as her older brother and technical parent, I will be there for her.

That's very nice and comforting to hear, Venom. Good to hear that your sister has done well on the transplant and is recovering well even, i can imagine.

I somewhat apologize for not saying any comforting words for you and here earlier, but the least i can make up is say congrats to that and the person even who donated their healthy heart (that part actually threw me off but then again.....it's a heart transplant operation. ^^;).

Anyways, good to you and your sister bruh. :)

Well an organ donor can save lives and whoever decided that their heart would be of no use to them after death, certainly saved a child's life. I am so happy everything went swell. :)

I know, i know~ Just saying it threw me off for a bit til i remembered what this involved. ^^;

But yeah in seriousness, congrats to Venom's sister for making it through the operation. :)

Damn, that makes me really happy and pumped up!

Congrats, Ven and Yeul! Hope she recovers soon. The best for you guys and anyone that reads this passing through similar. We've all been there, hang on tight!

YEAHHHHHHHH that's great Ven Woohoo man that made my day better knowing that things went incredibly well m8 :)

Big congratulations. I am very glad that things turned out well for you.

This is amazing to hear. Sorry you all had to go through this and am very glad that the surgery turned out well. Again, take as much time as you need to be there for her right now.

What the others say, Ven. You gotta take your time off and rest and be there for your lil' sis, dude.

It's all good here anyways. It's not like it's a serious thing to do, so just be with her and take as much time as you need for resting/

@Venom: Extremely glad to hear the latest news update. My congratulations to your sister on the successful transplant surgery, and my best wishes to her for her recovery.

I'm also happy for you, since I'm certain recent events were very trying and exhausting, and the operation's success has undoubtedly alleviated a huge amount of worry and anxiety.

At the risk of sounding like I'm repeating what Sera said, give yourself a break and make sure that you rest as well.

Thank you Kav. I will certainly take a break and be with my sister all the way. She needs me and I shall be there.

Good @Ventus. Let me now what the visiting hours are and I'll be sure to come see you both. Everything's going well with our wiki and definitely this one (it's big) so do take a break and relax.

Update: Recovery sems to be going well. However. Yeul cannot speak due to a device helping her breathe. However, though she can barely move without assistance, she held my hand which to me is her way of telling me she is okay :')

The nurse has notified me that if all goes well, she will be able to leave the hospital in ten days. But I am worried about one thing. The nurses and doctors are concerned that Yeul's autism may hinder her recovery time. I have warned them that they know Yeul cannot be touched if she doesn't you, otherwise she will start panicking and shaking. I saw nurses have to restrain her after an incident and it tore me apart when I wasn't allowed to calm her down, something I have been doing since she was much smaller. I do not bear any ill feelings towards the hospital staff but that really bothered me.

In any case, hopefully everything gets better during her recovery. However I am still expecting ten days at least up to six months at most.

Back