• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victim-turned-villain fights the Aspect of Valor (Rooftop Sword Master vs Imperius)

Okay, I really want Tak to lose. What's Imperius's AP? From what I can see, he already skillstomps Tak.

Okay, I really want Tak to lose. What's Imperius's AP? From what I can see, he already skillstomps Tak.
There are no clear values, but Imperius is = or a bit higher than 500 tons.
Tak upscales far above 164 tons with the sword it seems.
As for other things. Most of Imperius's abilities are fire based, which Tak resists.
Skill wise Imperius is superior.
If needed, I can add bloodlust.

Does Imperius have access to his talents? If yes, he just stomps due to the sheer number of amps they give along with his AP and skill advantage I think.

Imperius is not just... "A little above" 500 tons. He's a stomp and a one-shot above the value that's already nearly 4x above his opponent.

And I can't see proper skill feats listed on his opponents' profile, so Imperius by default skill-stomps his ass AND can just turn his armor and weapon to be above Tak's heat resistance with a gesture.

This isn't a fight it's a slaughter.

Imperius is not just... "A little above" 500 tons. He's a stomp and a one-shot above the value that's already nearly 4x above his opponent.

And I can't see proper skill feats listed on his opponents' profile, so Imperius by default skill-stomps his ass AND can just turn his armor and weapon to be above Tak's heat resistance.

This isn't a fight it's a slaughter.
T_T

Back