• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important announcement. Fandom and the Internet is in danger.

Also, if memes get banned, how the hell will we enjoy Avengers: Endgame!?

Those kind of jokes are not allowed in the wiki. Sorry.

This won't be actually going through, though. That much is more than obvious. Unless everyone has decided to commit political suicide all of a sudden.

Yes, Holocaust jokes are a no-no.

Normal dark humor is allowed tho.

Kepekley23 said:
This won't be actually going through, though. That much is more than obvious. Unless everyone has decided to commit political suicide all of a sudden.
Europe since its founding basically

Guys, no politics pls.

Only sensible ways to protect internet and memes are allowed here. KEK :V

No large monopoly not out of their minds would ever acquiesce to this . I can tell I'm right just by looking at Google and Youtube.

Likewise, no contemporary politician who has sense would publicly support this, and if they did the backlash would make them take it back right off.

LOL, 2017 and 2018 have been known to be the year where the term "backlash" has been used the most. Hell, saying that it's been used the most is a massive understatement. That word has already reached memehood.

In other words, no way in hell will the EU or anyone else get away with killing memes so easily.

Well I'm just expressing my frustration over this with dark jokes.

Just because it won't get accepted prolly doesn't mean they will stop.

It's the sheer thought of constant terror form having something essential taken away from you any time

The problem is that European media generally serves to protect those in power and hide their wrongdoings. People at large in Europe have no clue about this.

That is what the EU politicians are gambling on.

In addition, they want to regulate freedom of speech in the Internet in a roundabout way to not lose power to their political opponents, so this is an act of desperation on their part.

The football leagues outright stated that the EU would do more harm than good.

And a European without their football/soccer matches is an extremely angry beast. With that kind of backlash and chances of potential violence, no politician is going to last long against it or in the right mind even dare to go near that sort of thing. Have a little hope in Kep's sayings, Ant.

KLOL506 said:
The football leagues outright stated that the EU would do more harm than good.

And a European without their football/soccer matches is an extremely angry beast. With that kind of backlash and chances of potential violence, no politician is going to last long against it or in the right mind even dare to go near that sort of thing. Have a little hope in Kep's sayings, Ant.
Hahaha. You don't know the mess the soccer makes here in Argentina.

Actually, I do, hence, I kept South America out of it. Including that continent would be suicide, LMAO.

>No football

No Italian politic in their right mind would accept this law if this because more known. People here care so much about it that even a "moderate" discussion can make Goku vs Superman a child joke.

And the worst or best thing is that I'm not joking.

We really just randomly went into a football discussion?... Ive never seen these levels of masculinity shown by wiki users before 0_0. (but srsly this aint a football discussion).

I know, but Article 13 was declared by football promoters to pose a risk, so if this doesn't get football fans worried, I don't know what will.

I'm a massive football fan. Lifetime Arsenal supporter. This has had me very worried Hahahaha

But from a football stand point it wouldn't make sense to accept this, so I'm not that worried.

@BattleReviews

Okay. No problem.

I also have a problem with constantly shutting up about politics, given how much news and statistics that I have read and memorised, but I am making a continuous effort to do so, as this wiki is an entirely inappropriate environment for such discussions, and it will only lead to social friction or conflict between different members.

Back