• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merged Zamasu has to be much more than universal level. The potara boost is ( a + b ) x 400 ( at least since Ssj3 Goku wouldn't stand a chance against Buuhan but Base Vegito was destroying him, Ssj3 = 400 times base )

Merged Zamasu should be at high-multiversal level

that's not how it works man…to be even high 3-A you have to be have an AP that can destroy INFINITE 3-dimensional. Numbers in DB just justify Universal. To be low 2-C even you have to destroy the space-time continuum of the universe or create it like the big bang so this makes no sense at all

I am talking about destructive capacity and M. Zamasu is clearly much more than universal and even multi-universal level

it's still what i mean…no matter the multiplier if they can't transcend 3D or even reach infinity then not even High 3-A there is a reason why Zeno is 2-C for destroying 6 universes along with space-time.

Assumed multipliers, higher dimensional upgrade, Fused Zamasu held off by a combination attack. Yeah, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back