• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortals that definitely act Mortal in their own ways - Zeno' vs Taylor Hebert

Worm fanart taylor hebert by kurokamidethbrngr187-davzf17
Zen oh king of all by luccas93-daolsbj
Okay then. Here we go :
Zen'O [Dragon Ball Genesis]-

Taylor Hebert [The Monsters in her Mind]-

Inconclusive: 2 [ Akreious , Drag ]

- Zeno fights Hebert back when he was at his absolute peak. He is also angry at Taylor for not "playing with him" .

- Other Taylor is allowed to possess Taylor, but willl do so sparingly and he won't access High 1-A levels, only the 1-A levels that Taylor has shown to scale to .

- Both start quite a a few diameters away

- Zen'O: In-Character completely , but willing to kill.

- Taylor Hebert: In-Character Completely, hesistant to kill but will do so if neccessary.

- Speed Equalized [ Because Zen'O would speedstomp Regular Taylor because Taylor hasn't used it for blitzing purposes ]

-

Oh boy, a 1-A thread. Well, Zen'O is simply preceding dimensions, while Taylor is incomprehensibly above such a being (+ True Godly, so there goes Zen'O's any chance of victory). Yep, too bad it's kind of a stomp.

"Oh boy, a 1-A thread. Well, Zen'O is simply preceding dimensions, while Taylor is incomprehensibly above such a being (+ True Godly, so there goes Zen'O's any chance of victory). Yep, too bad it's kind of a stomp."

Zen'O actually Infinitely transcends and utterly roflstomps other 1-As in an endless and vicious cycle of repeatedly getting stronger within the already uncaring Realm that is the Void. Zen'O actually being one of the Top-Tiers in terms of "1-A"ness. This is explained in The Void (Akreious Verse).

However, this reply is late as I did not notice this at all. But yeah, there ye go.

Edit: Well, "Top Tier" 1-A'ness. This is a cycle that goes on transcendently "forever", with each being transcending the other in bids to "Increase their status". I'm putting things into quotations because we don't actually know why they do this nor how they do this, and only that they just do.

Well... Taylor also isn't just a "measly" 1-A . Taylor scales o the Ultimate Gods, who view 1-A's in the same way 1-A's view 10-C's. Taylor's at the very least many Inaccessible Cardinals above beings who are many Inaccessible Cardinals above the Ultimate Gods in terms of AP . Though I'm unsure how this changes the match-up.

"Well... Taylor also isn't just a "measly" 1-A . Taylor scales o the Ultimate Gods, who view 1-A's in the same way 1-A's view 10-C's."

Yeah, see, that's Zen'O but in an infinite cycle with other 1-As. So...

Edit: But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's now a stomp in the other direction as type 10 is useless if the opponent exists on a higher level and you kind of need to bypass True-Godly to kill Void Entities. Actually Zen'O should have True-Godly now that I look at the reasoning again.

I saw the page awhile ago. Inaccessible Cardinals are a infinites of infinities. No matter how many infinities of infinities stack up endlessly , it will never go beyond said Cardinal . Take that and apply a ludicrous amount of them, and that's how powerful the beings are that transcend the Ultimate Gods. Then... said beings are transcended the same way by a being whose transcended the same way by Taylor.

No, like, Zen'O Infinitely transcends the 1-As that infinitely transcend other 1-As. That's the cycle. It's not infinitely more powerful, it's infinitely transcending on top of infinitely transcending. As in, 1-As that are in the cycle and are above others would view said other 1-As as no different than than 11-C to them.

Okay this is getting dull really quickly. I'm not 100% sure who has the AP advantage, but I believe In-Character should be taken into account. Like, whose likely going to go for the kill first .

Ahmm

You do realize Zen'O was a bloodthirsty killer back then right? He was fresh off the Cycle and hunted down the 13 Creation kais that abandoned The Void to create the DBG Reality and mercilessly destroyed them. An Aetherion Lord came and fought Zen'O in order to defend said Reality (This aetherion's job was to protect the totality of Reality) and they fought evenly until a deal was struck that Zen'O would instead try to enjoy reality (As it's owner of course) and would only destroy it should it displease him. As the Aetherion was more powerful than anything of the Void, Zen'O had to agree and then we have 2-A Zen'O. This was heavily abridged and simplified but that's the jist.

Basically. So.... You might wanna actually note that Zen'O is NOT bloodlusted (Which is basically his default emotion back then).

Edit: also I think the wrong Taylor is in the topics?

Inaccessible Cardinals are completely beyond "Infinity^Infinity..." and Zen'O is Infinity^2 going by what you are both saying. I still stand by my previous vote.

Assuming equal AP and Zen'O isn't a bloodthirsty death monster and instead more aligned with his regular persona, then this is battle is gonna take awhile. Arashi has the huge advantage of Plot Manip. but isn't really likely to use it on a plush doll child. Likewise, a Non-Blood lusted Zen'O is likely to allow Taylor to go first or to play around a little (Which would end a few realities but meh). They both resist eachother's hard-hitting haxes for the most part so it's likely to just come down to a Plot vs Void match. Zen'O is much more willing to just kill off the bat even when not bloodlusted while Plot is easily able to do Zen'O in (At least until I find a counterargument in like 2 years).

So

I vote inconclusive. Taylor has the hax to win but is a little too pacifistic to use it and would only really use it when being influenced. Meanwhile, Zen'O has Void Manip. that is able to kill 1-As of a similar scale to himself and higher, but he's too much of a child (or rather a little too playful) as she'd be the only person that's able to even somewhat keep up with him in...... "A long time". The moment one fires off on the other, that character wins. It just depends on if Taylor's other side influences her first to kill or if Zen'O gets bored fast enough.

"Inaccessible Cardinals are completely beyond "Infinity^Infinity..." and Zen'O is Infinity^2 going by what you are both saying. I still stand by my previous vote."

... Wat? Where did you get Infinity^2? Zen'O transcends 1-As in the same way that 1-As transcend 11-Cs. And those 1-As transcend other 1-As in a similar manner, infinitely transcending forever into the foreseeable "Future" (There's no time so "Future" is a sort of inaccurate term).

Technically Zen'O isn't even Infinity^Infinity or any other math terms, he flat out transcends other 1-As that continue the cycle. As in completely and utterly above it.

Vote added. On a much funnier note: I wonder what the other characters in Dragoon Ball:Genesis reaction would be to this situation involving Zen'O and Taylor.

Hmmm

Confusion, fear, and probably awkward laughter. Their all-powerful death God that rules over all of them is fighting a seemingly normal Human Girl and is actually having fun for the first time. Some Time Cult somewhere would probably dedicate a shrine and temple to Taylor for entertaining Zen'O so that they may live another day without Zen'O killing them all, start worshipping her, and probably go to her for help in any future where they don't kill eachother if Zen'O ever gets upidty.

TAYLOR-SAMA! SAVE US! ZEN'O IS MURDERING US IN THE INFINITIES! HEED AND HEAR OUR PRAY- OH GOD! Ded

That is very funny. Ironically If Taylor ever did figured out she was worshipped she would try to stop it immediatedly. Would Dragon Ball Genesis' Son Goku would ask for a spar after this , considering it ends with a tie and neither kills the other ?

Depends on the version of Goku. "Canon Goku"? definitely. He's borderline ******** in logic. Xeno Goku would go "OH HEEEEELL NO" and Primal Goku would probably not give a crap and go home.

So in short; yes, Goku would. And he'd enjoy it. Probably. Depends on how much Taylor holds back. AKA a lot of transcending and infinites levels of holding back.

Yep. He's seen enough shit in his lifetime to know not to **** with that crap.

Oh and uh, there's actually 9 Gokus in my verse. It's just that Canon, Xeno and Primal are the most notable ones.

And out of the 6 other Gokus, 4 would challenge Taylor. So.................................. ye.

Okay so I explained this to Incarnation of suffering on Discord so I'll just post the explanation onto here. You don't neccessarily have to apply it to the system as I might be drawing a ******** blank and lack a complete understanding of how the Tiering system works but it gives you a sense on how large Zen'O is on the totem pole.

"Infinitely higher would imply something like a High 1-B to a 11-C. A 1-A for example is completely and utterly above a High 1-B as much as it is above 11-C. That's the scale I'm referring to. No matter how many infinities you would try to stack on top of High 1-B, you wouldn't reach transcendent levels and into 1-A. The guy flat out is just above any infinity or multiple of your current power. The only way to beat 'em is to literally go beyond yourself and transcend him as much as he transcended you before, and further. Which then the cycle reverses back, which causes that other guy to transcend you further than before, And you can see how this cycle started"

Akreious said:
Okay so I explained this to Incarnation of suffering on Discord so I'll just post the explanation onto here. You don't neccessarily have to apply it to the system as I might be drawing a ******** blank and lack a complete understanding of how the Tiering system works but it gives you a sense on how large Zen'O is on the totem pole.

"Infinitely higher would imply something like a High 1-B to a 11-C. A 1-A for example is completely and utterly above a High 1-B as much as it is above 11-C. That's the scale I'm referring to. No matter how many infinities you would try to stack on top of High 1-B, you wouldn't reach transcendent levels and into 1-A. The guy flat out is just above any infinity or multiple of your current power. The only way to beat 'em is to literally go beyond yourself and transcend him as much as he transcended you before, and further. Which then the cycle reverses back, which causes that other guy to transcend you further than before, And you can see how this cycle started"
Right... now it looks to be even. I change my vote to inconclusive.

Ayyyyyyyyyy glad you came come around mate! We have cookies and milk and a whole lot of overpowered BS abilities and quite a few very dead Gokus after this match. Take your pick of which Goku you wanna take home! ;D

Akreious said:
Ayyyyyyyyyy glad you came come around mate! We have cookies and milk and a whole lot of overpowered BS abilities and quite a few very dead Gokus after this match. Take your pick of which Goku you wanna take home! ;D
Primal Goku lol

Back