• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna can beat anyone in Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching this video on Asuna vs Goku and 4 times out of 6 Asuna whooped Goku's ass

So it got me thinking... Could Asuna actually beat Goku?

Well for starters let's look at how Goku fairs against weapons in general

Even in Super at a Universal Level Goku is still easily damaged by bullets (despite not being as Damaged as before)

Now something that a lot of people don't get about Dragon Ball Scaling is Chi and how it effects the Mind Body and Spirit (something Akira Toriyama himself talked about in an Interview)

But even Goku completely off guard and unprepared to fight the gap should still be humongous.

Keep in mind the Human's Mind Body and Spirit was also off (the one that shot Goku) and also is probably nowhere near as skilled or badass as Asuna)

Goku in DBZ could barely lift a sword in the Buu Saga.

Asuna is a Humongously Skilled Fighter and can probably deal significantly more damage to Goku than those Humans.

Keep in Mind Kirito is a Very Skilled Fighter as well and even he is scared shitless by Asuna sometimes.

So why should we have any reason not to believe this MUGEN Simulation?

Asuna is obviously OP asf for a reason. I think Asuna could very easily kill Goku especially if Goku is caught off guard for even a moment.

Not to mention MUI Goku could barely dodge Ki Blasts from Kefla. What makes anyone think he could dodge a Rapier Strike from Asuna?

Not to mention in a Deleted Scene (which I was gonna link but apparently I can't find on YouTube anymore...) Grand Priest Protects Zeno from a Certain Blast. If Asuna can beat Goku and the other Fighters what is there to Indicate that she can't kill Zeno?

This easily puts Season 1 Asuna Skill Alone up to a Level high enough to conquer Universal to Multi-Universal threats. But how far can she really go?

We know she gets significantly more powerful in later seasons and this whole Zeno thing has got me thinking... What if Asuna faced an Absolutely Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent being?

Well it's clear that Absolute Omnipotence is the Highest Level of Infinity there is in Fiction and Asuna's Skill Alone has surpassed quite a few finite barriers already.

Well even if Asuna can't absolutely skillblitz an Absolute Omnipotent being, here's a point I think should be made...

If a Character is Omniscient they are all knowing. Meaning no matter what they will always have the Correct Opinion. Asuna is the Greatest Waifu of all time and an Absolute Omnipotent being would be foolish to kill her. If anything, that Absolute Omnipotent being would do what every sane being would do and bow down to Asuna and give her all his money and power.

This would scale Asuna to an Absolutely Omnipotent Level and no other Omnipotent being would even want to challenge her.

In conclusion Asuna can basically beat any character in Fiction due to her Raw Skill and Badass Alone.

Solos all Fiction

IMG_2032.png

You as a waifu, see a PlayStation Circle above your head

On a scale of 1 to 10, just how ****** are you right now?

So then why did you even ask?
Because I expect you feel the fear of a dude who is covered in his wife and daughter's ashes bearing a red tattoo reminiscent of his brother's birth mark when he walks up to your waifu, sees the Circle Button and humps her like there's no tomorrow.

Because I expect you feel the fear of a dude who is covered in his wife and daughter's ashes bearing a red tattoo reminiscent of his brother's birth mark when he walks up to your waifu, sees the Circle Button and humps her like there's no tomorrow.
Wtf?

I looked it up. This isn't a meme. I was legit being serious when I wrote this.
So was I. I wasn't kidding when I said that Kratos and Kirby popping up in front of your waifu would screw her over and her "absolutely omnipotent" skills tenfold over without breaking a sweat, and I ain't even getting into the top tier wank that Marvel and DC have to offer.

You see, it is for my sanity and general faith in the human race that I have to believe you are a troll.
Wait wait wait wait wait. I have some magic words to close this thread in style if you don't mind. May I tell them to you so that you can close it afterwards?

Wait wait wait wait wait. I have some magic words to close this thread in style if you don't mind. May I tell them to you so that you can close it afterwards?
Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back