• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only needs to block the rush with his hand and its done. If he affects the Stand, Giorno dies

From a 3 meters distance Im pretty sure Giorno wont start with life manip

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm pretty sure that even if Touma nullifies GER and makes it disappear, Giorno can just re summon it. If Touma nullifies a golem, that doesn't stop the mage from just going and summoning another one
Do you understand how Stands work?

3 Meters. I keep forgetting my sense of distance. In that's the case, I do lean to Touma in that regard for Malox's reasoning, but it seems more inconclusive due to that range. But it also leaves less room for GER to maneuver, so I'll go with Touma then. I keep thinking 3 meters is further than it actually is.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Wait, so can Touma see GER or no?
I think not, he should be able to sense it tho with precog and at 3 meter even aiming for giorno will probably graze the stand

Seems incon even at 3 meters considering GER has longer reach than Touma. That precog is really saving his ass though if he can't see GER.

Touma: 4 (Oblivion, Malox, Accelerate, Sixo Bullets)

GioGio: 6 (Theuser789, Maruishimaryishi, Ionliosite, Listentomyrhytm, TheQuirkyBoy, Jamesthetaker)

Grace nullified btw

Doesn't Touma's precog rely on really good senses? Can he really precog a non corporeal being that he cannot ass? I don't really know about Touma much so I need clarification on that.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Doesn't Touma's precog rely on really good senses? Can he really precog a non corporeal being that he cannot ass? I don't really know about Touma much so I need clarification on that.
He predicted a Spear coming right from behind him outside of a dimension. Granted he knew Othinus's quirks and where it would come from, he still had no idea of the timing and said he 'felt a tingle on his back'. I think he'd notice something is off in the air itself for a vague sense. But at that range Giorno is already in arms reach so it doesn't matter and I think GER woulld get hit in the crossfire. I don't think my vote should make the others nulled or change, see what they think first.

Didn't GER completely nullify Diavolo's precog, which saw a future that was a 100% certainty to happen?

Not that it's needed but for context on the Othinus spear, the direct quote:

The eighth shot overcame the restrictions of the third dimension.

Kamijou felt a static electricity-like spark on his spine and immediately swung his head to the side as hard as he could. An instant later, space suddenly split open and an arrow assaulted the world.

Just in case anyone wanted context.

Since imagine breaker is an ability that passively nullifies the supernatural there's nothing GER could do to return to zero because there wasn't a zero to begin with. An example of this would be that Touma could never be blessed with luck because imagine breaker continues to be a host inside his right hand.If imagine breaker and GER collide I imagine the scene similar to when TW:OH and GER fists collided in EoH where pretty much GER would go wtf? I'm going with Touma for this one.

I vote for Touma. Because no prio knowledge, Giorno will definitely will try punch Touma with GER. then Touma will punch back. Touma win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back