• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I know it ended but what are the restrictions with Return to Zero regarding attacks?
like wouldnt all attacks done to GER be rewinded unless reality warping is at play?
Zero/Cause being the intention to attack?

Asking for future VS
Also how does Return to Zero effect speed blitzes?
Ty

Wondering what would happen if novel giorno fights kamisato,im leaning towards kamisato but i'd be pretty weird since both utilise bfr

GER would likely win since it's passive and automatic, where as WR needs to be consciously activated. Also, isn't this all a necro? This is not the General Discussion Board.

DestinyDude0 said:
GER would likely win since it's passive and automatic, where as WR needs to be consciously activated. Also, isn't this all a necro? This is not the General Discussion Board.
I believe in the novel its not passive at least i believe it aint as chariot said ger has to be 100% aware of whats going on(unless i misunderstood him).GER raised his arm once and pucci was gone

https://m.imgur.com/eofIY7

Source for bfr feat^

Fittingly enough, we still dunno everything about Touma's powers yet.

To be fair,ger is the most vague stand ever,we have no idea the limits of ger(other than non cannon stuffs of course). Not to mention all of his stats are unknown

If this wasn't already done, I would have commented if there wasn't that one time that Touma got the timing to evade and counter the strikes of that nun girl, who just had to smack her wand and send instantaneous, invisible strikes to Touma, but oh well.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If this wasn't already done, I would have commented if there wasn't that one time that Touma got the timing to evade and counter the strikes of that nun girl, who just had to smack her wand and send instantaneous, invisible strikes to Touma, but oh well.
We'll just have to use that "Stop it he's already dead!" meme for Giorno in that case

No because it's literally 2 meters and they have no knowledge on eachother, so he wouldn't think to out range him. It's literally irrelevant. Why is this debate still a thing?

Accelerate420 said:
No because it's literally 2 meters and they have no knowledge on eachother, so he wouldn't think to out range him. It's literally irrelevant. Why is this debate still a thing?
Because I just got here lol

You know, this match should be inconclusive, because we are talking about abilities that nullify each other.

However, I bet GER would just nullify IB, because although IB nullifies abilities, it's range it's only limited to his right hand. But GER's abilities work beyond it's user, meaning it's a time-related stand, similar to Star Platinum and The World.

Lastly, although Touma nullfies RTZ or Zero Reset, He would still be beaten up because Stands are NOT abilities, but they are fighting spirits, meaning he would just be barraged.

And that settles it.

I'm going for GER, even tho Touma can nullify Giorno's haxxes I say Giorno wins through AP since he's 8-C physically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back