• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imagine an alternate version of said group?

The real cal howard said:
They draw straws to see who goes to what universe. Whoever draws the short straw has to go to Demonbane.
O_O...A Gundam, Voltron, etc. equivalent of Elder God Demonbane?! Oh boy. Shining Fingers and the others become even worse.

Shinji must get over his angst and realistically grew as a young man, while Kamina has to beat the heck out of angst inside him to become even more awesome. I was thinking of how Jojo's Bizarre Adventures would be with many people.

Rick Sanchez as Kisuke Urahara, Thor (Marvel) as Gerard Valkyrie. Summer Smith as Ichigo Kurosaki.

Here's a common one. Majin Buu is relplaced by Kirby.
Congratulations. You have what is essentially an even more no-nonsense version of Majin Buu. He outright absorbs his opponents right away. If you try to kill him? You saw those mini Kirbies before. And if he does, get their intelligence as well.

Kid Buu as Chara

Hitler as Commander Red

Samus as Master Chief (get rekt Flood)

Doomguy as Guts

Nappa as Ash Ketchum

Broly as The Hulk

Paozusaurus as Indominus Rex

Porky Minch as Cartman

Dekoshu said:
Here's a common one. Majin Buu is relplaced by Kirby.
Congratulations. You have what is essentially an even more no-nonsense version of Majin Buu. He outright absorbs his opponents right away. If you try to kill him? You saw those mini Kirbies before. And if he does, get their intelligence as well.
Well, now we REALLY know what happened to Universe 6's Earth. Champa was just too afraid to say the truth.

Alexcar3000 said:
Kid Buu as Chara
Hitler as Commander Red

Doomguy as Guts
Now, we have even more situations. Doomguy will have to go through even more annoying and powerful enemies, and has to have even more awesome sword.

Kid Buu is frightening, and won't just have the DETERMINATION, but the abilities he already had. Who shall be Thanos?

Dekoshu said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Kid Buu as Chara
Hitler as Commander Red

Doomguy as Guts
Now, we have even more situations. Doomguy will have to go through even more annoying and powerful enemies, and has to have even more awesome sword.
Kid Buu is frightening, and won't just have the DETERMINATION, but the abilities he already had. Who shall be Thanos?
Frieza.

Frieza would be a better Darkseid, and I'm still trying to make the fusion between them a thing. Goldark Frieseid. Omega Death Beams will be a thing I tell you!

Hmm...Frieza...? Made sense. What about Golden Frieza with the Infinity Gauntlet? Broly as the literal Juggernaut. I was wondering who Beerus is supposed to going to be? Abraxas?

Skull Knight from Yu-Gi-Oh! as Skull Knight from Berserk. I am having a hard time with who from Ace Attorney would be with another's role. I mean, I already mentioned the Sternritter power of The Question?

Frieza would be a better Darkseid, and I'm still trying to make the fusion between them a thing. Goldark Frieseid. Omega Death Beams will be a thing I tell you!
Dang it! You got me there.

Another thing I might want to see is Kid Goku (beginning of Red Ribbon Arc) in the Coraline other-world. *Shivers*

For the Fey Clan, there are some spiritual abilties you could find. Franziska von Karma with an even deadlier, more practical whip, Miles Edgeworth with superintelligence and immunity to most forms of magic and spiritual powers. Sans' Karmic Retribution (no pun intended), would be great.

Another thing I might want to see is Kid Goku (beginning of Red Ribbon Arc) in the Coraline other-world. *Shivers*
Yet even that is going to be nightmarish.

Ace Attorney is Professor Layton. Or anyone from Law and Order.
If Phoenix Wright in Marvel vs Capcom 3 was anything to go by, and could take even Galactus to court, I wonder who would fit him and the others from his universe the most? I already mentioned this in one of my messages.

Alexcar3000 said:
On a scale from 1 to 10, how effed up is it?
Well, it's not disturbing to me. A 1 to 10. But Goku and the others should be lucky they're not facing a higher-dimensional, horrendous version of Majin Buu. Otherwise, just looking at him would cause madness, and they would have to fight without seeing him. And if they are attempting to see his true form, they would only see the form people are recently seeing (the 3-D form).

Starfire as Son Goku, and Blackfire or Robin as Vegeta. Blackbeard as Driscoll Berci. Whitebeard as Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. I think The Jail from Quilge Opie would have fit with Phoenix Wright's side or something.

Dekoshu said:
Starfire as Son Goku, and Blackfire or Robin as Vegeta. Blackbeard as Driscoll Berci. Whitebeard as Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto.
Well, Star already has her own spirit bomb...

But this Starfire can use Kaioken, Kamehameha, Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. If you seen an episode in Teen Titans Go!, where she was split into five different emotional representations of herself, you know what I mean. One of them clearly has red hair, while the other has blue hair. I know who I picked exactly for certain, justifiable reasons, just like you.

I would love to see her as a SSJGSSX10KK (man that's a mouthfull to say alltogether), and I'm unfamiliar with what happened in that episode. All I know is that Raven did it first.

I would love to see her as a SSJGSSX10KK (man that's a mouthfull to say alltogether), and I'm unfamiliar with what happened in that episode. All I know is that Raven did it first.
The exact name of the episode is "Some of Their Parts". Here's another question, though. Who will be Hit? Heaven Ascension Dio, but no paradoxical weaknesses?

Then, who will be the masters of the Rokushiki? CP9 or CP0 to be specific.

Gerard Valkyrie as either Thor (Marvel) or Hercules (Marvel). That means Rune King Gerard or with Omniscience during the Chaos Wars.

Back