• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imagine an alternate version of said group?

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
I was thinking about a lot of things, but to be honest...what if there were a different version of the groups that people here in VS Battles Wikia had already known about? Like what if Wandenreich and the Gotei 13 had completely different members, but literally different tiers? Like deities, aliens, etc?

Note: Their roles can be completely different from the original. Their power levels can also be higher than the original's, so don't worry about the conditions of the original.

Want proof? I was thinking about Satsuki Kiryuin as Yhwach. But Star Butterfly or somebody with long blonde hair will be Jugram Haschwalth. Most likely Yang Xiao Long.

Then who will be the alternate Godhand? You know, the original Godhand group that Guts know Femto/Griffith is part of?

That's more like it, Cal Howard! I was thinking who could take Lille Barro's leadership with The X-Axis...?

No, I meant who will be Leader of the Schutzstaffel, in the alternate Wandenreich, not Danny Phantom fighting Lille Barro.

Um, maybe Obito, as he was the leader of the Atasuki or however it's spelled? I'm not even that sure as Itachi and Orochimaru are still alive where I'm at in the series.

Well, Hawkeye or somebody from Final Fantasy would fit. Sephiroth as Jugram Haschwalth. Axel from Organization XIII as Bazz-B.

Batman would be very fitting. Nobody wants to fight Batman with a Schrift power.

Great idea. Let's see, somebody who is small, but objectively less annoying for Link. Any ideas. I cannot say "Fairy Othinus". I was thinking of a small person who can fly, but doesn't need to stereotypically say "Listen!" to Link like he's deaf.

The real cal howard said:
Um, maybe Obito, as he was the leader of the Atasuki or however it's spelled? I'm not even that sure as Itachi and Orochimaru are still alive where I'm at in the series.
You figured it out in seconds. Obito would be fitting with the The X-Axis. I should have told that the alternate member of that group will have exactly all of their abilities, in addition to their pre-existing ones. So for example, The X-Axis would be triggered on Obito's eye. Should he be allowed to open his eye three times, he is allowed to keep it open for the entire battle. He can then use Quincy: Vollstandig. And if he gets sufficiently damaged, he turns into "hax chicken".

I got one. Sora and Snake switch places. They'll both be in equally confusing storylines lol.
Let's say Sora will have to be stealthy with magic, literally hide in mundane boxes, not just get stuff from it. Snake, would have to be going through Heartless and enemies like the Nobodies (the literal species).

Alexcar3000 said:
Who from an alternate universe would be Link's new companion in OoT?
Trunks or Tapion as the Hero of Time... Yeah, I can dig it.
That's something that should've been thought of a long time ago.

OK. Here's something that would be fitting. Phoenix Wright with The Question. As in the Schrift that belonged to Berenice of the original Wandenreich. Let's say that's going to be even worse.

Let's have Krillin and Saitama switch places, prior to Krillin growing his hair back. Then he'll just be regular baldy, instead of Caped Baldy.

Krillin as Saitama will make a lot of people wished they never had killed him multiple times. Renzoku Futsuu no Punch. His Tier will be not like the others. Instead of being blasted over and over again, his opponents are killed realistically by his weakest punches. But if the Great Saiyaman were to be part of a Superhero group, he would get comments from people like "OP! Please nerf him!" Remember, the Great Saiyaman, Gohan's real-life superhero identity would have to be going through even more intense events. Especially if he kept training with Piccolo, unlocked his full power. The Justice Lords or something?

One Punch Man. I knew there was something about Krillin that was thought of, but never mentioned enough. Wow! My thread had this many results. Thank you, people. Besides Yamcha as a member of the Justice League, Krillin as Saitama, and the Great Saiyaman as an actual. frequent superhero identity of Gohan, I was wondering more. Guts as Cloud Strife, with a much less involuntarily angsty life.

Dekoshu said:
Krillin as Saitama will make a lot of people wished they never had killed him multiple times. Renzoku Futsuu no Punch. His Tier will be not like the others. Instead of being blasted over and over again, his opponents are killed realistically by his weakest punches. But if the Great Saiyaman were to be part of a Superhero group, he would get comments from people like "OP! Please nerf him!" Remember, the Great Saiyaman, Gohan's real-life superhero identity would have to be going through even more intense events. Especially if he kept training with Piccolo, unlocked his full power. The Justice Lords or something?
Krilltama

Genos would no doubt would have to have an alternate member, but it has to be a male cyborg. Android 17 would do. When he fights against an alternate version of Lord Boros and goes into their true form, he would just say "Ok."

That's realistically logical. I wonder why people hadn't thought of this other than you, who didn't screw around with this possibility.

Megazords, Gundams, Voltron, Gurren Lagann, Jaegers from Pacific Rim, and Demonbane all switch places.
Hmmm?! That's also quite valid. It looks like this is complex. Care to explain, please? Also, yes. For once, the Ginyu Force found something where they are the actual heroes, and not just villains.

But if I had to choose:

Megazord to Voltron's verse

Gundam to Pacific Rim

Gurren Lagann to Demonbane

Demonbane to PowerRanger verse

Voltron to Gurren Lagann verse

Jaegers to Gundam verse

Back