• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Sorry to bother you guys again so soon, but can somebody please render this and this images of SPSM Naruto from the Boruto manga? Thanks in advance.

Have some shit ones

@Zencha9

Here is your Atem

And now I go

672057394012094464.gif
699183611332788274.gif

Last edited:
Can someone render this image? A render of this image (made by myself) already exists on this wiki but it isn't really good. So I would like someone who has more experience in renders make a new one.

Can I get some of my renders done? I don't know if I can get the renders out right with the low resolution.

Requesting a render for these two Vegetas. Please keep the aura in both and the author's signature in the second one.

Edit: I want to add this, if someone manages to render both Goku and Vegeta, despite the latter being partially covered by Goku.
Bump. (scrap the third request, as Goku doesn't have his feet. Maybe if Vegeta (always in the third image) can be done anyway, otherwise scrap him too.

Bump. (scrap the third request, as Goku doesn't have his feet. Maybe if Vegeta (always in the third image) can be done anyway, otherwise scrap him too.
Speaking of base Chou Goku and Vegeta, I've found this possible candidate for Base Vegeta and these, two images for Base Goku.
If you find them suitable, then maybe we can get them rendered as well.

Why replace a colored image with a grey one?
Because Goku only wore the RoF outfit for like less than 20% of the manga. Though I wasn't going to suggest we remove his current base image. I'm planning on giving him multiple tabs for each arc when he changes his outfit.

Back