• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

You should remove whatever setting is showing "This member limits who may view their full profile" if you're posting a request here.
Can't u just post the picture here?

Character/Verse: Troy with Battle Amor (Unmasked) and withot Battle Armor/Max Steel
Description: Standard Render
Image: 1 and 2
Please put render requests into individual posts so that we can effectively utilize the new like system, thank you.

If you are not aware of the change, please re-read the OP.

Verse: Kingdom Rush
Character: Sha'tra
Description: Standard render of the character
Since nobody gave this attention, I guess I'll be working on this, I'll send the rendered image to you on your wall in the meantime

Since nobody gave this attention, I guess I'll be working on this, I'll send the rendered image to you on your wall in the meantime
You are supposed to just like the post and message them on their wall, not announce it here. That defeats the purpose of the new system.

Nierre, are you planning on doing AdNiBN002's render? I don't see that you've left a comment on their wall.

If not, then I'd like to remind you that with the new like system, you should like a request if and only if you plan on doing it.
We are trying to copy the Calc Request Thread and make it easy to keep track of what needs to be done.

Nierre, are you planning on doing AdNiBN002's render? I don't see that you've left a comment on their wall.

If not, then I'd like to remind you that with the new like system, you should like a request if and only if you plan on doing it.
We are trying to copy the Calc Request Thread and make it easy to keep track of what needs to be done.
Oh yeah my apologies, I forgot
I'm not doing his render
I just liked it cause i liked the image

Oh yeah my apologies, I forgot
I'm not doing his render
I just liked it cause i liked the image
It's alright. Please unlike it, and you're all good.
I don't mean to sound like a broken record.
The change was sudden, and I'm certain the confusion will clear up once we all get into the practice of it.

You are supposed to just like the post and message them on their wall, not announce it here. That defeats the purpose of the new system.
If you accept a request and start to work on it, you should preferably announce this, so others do not waste time working on it as well. This is done to avoid confusion and maximise efficiency.
This applies to volunteers as well, doesn't it?

After our image helpers discussed the issue in private, they decided to remove the following rule:

"If you accept a request and start to work on it, you should preferably announce this, so others do not waste time working on it as well. This is done to avoid confusion and maximise efficiency."

It has been replaced with updated instructions in the following page instead:

It has been replaced with updated instructions in the following page instead:
Thank you, but it was actually replaced with the updated instructions in this thread, quoted below. Changing the guide was a separate project.

For Volunteers:​

To volunteer to complete a request you should like the post and message that person on their message wall. There you can ask follow-up questions and give them their finished request.

If a post is already liked it means it is being worked on or complete. Do not like a post unless it is not liked and you intend on completing the request. Falsely liking a post after instruction may result in punishment for disrupting wiki activity.

These images are currently in use on a profile.
For reasons I have already explained, it is likely they will soon need to be used as Profile Images/Tabber Images. However, those 6 images, if I'm not mistaken, seem to not be transparent.

Please make those images transparent. I believe that it will be helpful for the revision.

Could someone render Post-Crisis Ultraman in this image? There isn't a good Ultraman render on the entire internet to my knowledge, so something like this seems useful, not only in general, but also for if we ever create a new Ultraman page.

Back