• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Have some shit ones

@UchihaSlayer96

Here is your Gaara

Here is your Shino Aburame

Here is your Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru

Here is your Choji Akimichi

And now I go

672057394012094464.gif
699183611332788274.gif

Last edited:
Verse: MCU
Character: Layla El-Faouly
Description: Standard render

Last edited:
Verse: Lovecraft Country
Character: Shoggoth
Do you want all of them to be rendered? or just one of them?

Verse: MCU
Character: Layla El-Faouly
And for that first image, I cannot see it for some reason.

And I'll work on these later when I get out of class.

And for that first image, I cannot see it for some reason.
Yeah for some reason images from wikis dont open properly outside of the wiki their uploaded to, I'll try to find a way to get the link to work

Last edited:
For number 2
You use an auto render thing right? With that site it doesn't give you the highest quality or?, I also don't think that's what members request here 🤔

I'd like to remind everyone that if you're a volunteer doing a request, you're now supposed to message the person you're doing a request for.
The submission and discussion of the render should happen on their message wall, and their post should be liked if and only if it's being worked on.

In addition, if you're a requester, every request must be part of its own individual post.

I'll forgive Zack since he was doing something requested before the rule was made, but every new request should follow the new guidelines.

Last edited:
I'd like to remind everyone that you're now supposed to message the person you're doing a request for.
Wdym? So does this mean if I have a request instead of putting it here, I have to go to the person's wall?
Or does the Image Helper have to go to my wall and put it there.

Wdym? So does this mean if I have a request instead of putting it here, I have to go to the person's wall?
Or does the Image Helper have to go to my wall and put it there.
The image helper goes to your wall.
You post the request here.

We might need to make a new thread for anyone to follow the rules, since regulars probably don't re-read the OP ever.

That did also confuse me too
I'm not sure how it could possibly confuse people when it's literally labeled "For volunteers", but I edited my post as well to make it more clear.
I guess we can change it to "If you're a volunteer:"

I'm not sure how it could possibly confuse people when it's literally labeled "For volunteers", but I edited my post as well to make it more clear.
I guess we can change it to "If you're a volunteer:"
Fair enough, anyways, I don't really want to hold up anyone's requests and derail the thread any longer, but I'll try my best to make sure to keep that in mind.

• Character/Verse: Naruto/Naruto
  • Image: One-Tail Naruto
  • Description: Standard Render
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Jiraiya/Naruto
  • Image: Sage Mode Jiraiya
  • Description: Standard Render (With the shattered rocks at his feet, cause I think they look pretty cool)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kisame/Naruto
  • Image: Kisame 1, Kisame 2
  • Description: Standard Renders (Probably should keep some of the background at his feet so he doesn't look like he's floating lol)
  • Character/Verse: Temari/Naruto
  • Image: Temari
I'll get started on these.

Sorry for making so many requests at once, but the help is greatly appreciated as the verse desperately needs better renders.
  • Character/Verse: Naruto/Naruto
  • Image: One-Tail Naruto
  • Character/Verse: Jiraiya/Naruto
  • Image: Sage Mode Jiraiya
  • Description: Standard Render (With the shattered rocks at his feet, cause I think they look pretty cool)
  • Character/Verse: Kisame/Naruto
  • Image: Kisame 1, Kisame 2
  • Description: Standard Renders (Probably should keep some of the background at his feet so he doesn't look like he's floating lol)
  • Character/Verse: Temari/Naruto
  • Image: Temari
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Shikamaru/Naruto
  • Image: Shika
  • Description: Standard Render (Also question: Is it possible to also get Ino and Choji somehow? If it is I'd also like them rendered. If not, then thanks anyway!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kankuro and his puppets/Naruto
  • Image: Kankuro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Neji and Lee/Naruto
  • Image: Neji and Lee
  • Description: Standard Render (If it's possible to fully get Tenten and Guy as well, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's cool)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Onoki and Kurotsuchi/Naruto
  • Image: Onoki and Kurotsuchi (The old man and the girl)
  • Description: Standard Render (without the wooden boxes)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Ao and Chojuro/Naruto
  • Image: Ao and Chojuro (The two dudes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Ay/Naruto
  • Image: The Raikage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: War Arc Gaara/Naruto
  • Image: Gaara
  • Character/Verse: The Six Paths of Pain/Naruto
  • Image: Pain
  • Description: Standard Render (With their footing perhaps? Whichever looks best)
  • Character/Verse: Shino/Naruto
  • Image: Shino
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kiba and Akamaru/Naruto
  • Image:Kiba and doggo
  • Character/Verse: Hinata/Naruto
  • Image: Hinata
Edit: Already done by Monkey.

• Character/Verse: Choji/Naruto
  • Image: Choji
  • Character/Verse: Majestic Attire Susano'o/Naruto
  • Image: MA Susano'o
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Rinnegan Madara/Naruto
  • Image: Rinnegan Chadara
  • Description: Standard Render (Ik it looks difficult, so if it doesn't work, that's fine)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini bump. I've also updated the post with the renders that were already done, and crossed them out. Many thanks to MonkeyOfLife, Muchacho mrm, and Zackmoon1234 for helping me out so much! I really appreciate it.

• Character/Verse: Kankuro and his puppets/Naruto
  • Image: Kankuro
  • Character/Verse: Neji and Lee/Naruto
  • Image: Neji and Lee
  • Description: Standard Render (If it's possible to fully get Tenten and Guy as well, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's cool)
  • Character/Verse: Onoki and Kurotsuchi/Naruto
  • Image: Onoki and Kurotsuchi (The old man and the girl)
  • Description: Standard Render (without the wooden boxes)
  • Character/Verse: Ao and Chojuro/Naruto
  • Image: Ao and Chojuro (The two dudes)
  • Character/Verse: Ay/Naruto
  • Image: The Raikage
I'll do these in the morning.
Verse/Character: Magi/Sinbad
Valefor, Baal,
Valefor...I'll get started on these in the morning.
Can someone render this. Yuta
Really simple. I'll do this soon.

Bump, as well as to add to the request

Verse/Character: Akame Ga Kill!Zero/Merraid Oarburgh
image: Base and Metamorphosis
Description: For the Metamorphosis image, you can include the cocoon
I'll do these in the morning.

Last edited:
Can someone render this. Yuta
You should remove whatever setting is showing "This member limits who may view their full profile" if you're posting a request here.

Back