• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

@KobsterHope07

I suggest you use the 2nd Versions of the [Renders] I made for [Gen Narumi] and [Shinonome] since they're the "completed" Versions of them

Have some shit ones

@BluudyManikin777

Here is your Viral

Here is your Viral

Here is your Viral

Here is your Dai-Gunzan-Du

And now I go

672057394012094464.gif
699183611332788274.gif

Last edited:
Can someone please turn this Giant Octopus pic

Thank you!

I would understand if you don't wanna remove the logo of the other two pics.

She's Eshe from Sundered, whichever name you see fit, I don't particularly mind either way.

She's Eshe from Sundered, whichever name you see fit, I don't particularly mind either way.

It was very difficult 😅

If you want any changes to fix, I can do 🐵👍

It was very difficult 😅

If you want any changes to fix, I can do 🐵👍
I made another one just incase...

This one was made quite fast tho...

This as a new image for Doom with the Beyonder's power.

And this for a profile for Eobard Thawne, which I tried to make but gave up quickly.

I need a render of this Dante from PoC.

I just need the black background removed, but the image must be kept in its original resolution of 1280x1319.

Last edited:
I also just need the white backgrounds in Dante removed in this while retaining the original resolution of the pictures (First one is 800x1430, second one is 960x1300, third one is 460x1360 and last one which is Nelo Angelo is 1465x1265)

For Nelo Angelo I need the white background and the blur shadows around the edges removed and that's all. Everything else should remain unchanged.

I also just need the white backgrounds in Dante removed in this while retaining the original resolution of the pictures (First one is 800x1430, second one is 960x1300, third one is 460x1360 and last one which is Nelo Angelo is 1465x1265)

For Nelo Angelo I need the white background and the blur shadows around the edges removed and that's all. Everything else should remain unchanged.

last one which is Nelo Angelo is 1465x1265)

This one was hard...

Do you want me to remove the effects of the sword?

This one was hard...

Do you want me to remove the effects of the sword?
Nah, Sword effects should preferably remain. Thanks my dude.

Back