• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone render this please?
I dunno what I'm looking at but here ig

I dunno what I'm looking at but here ig
Big thank.

The other people I asked to render this were very impressed with how little time it took.

Nope

Maybe upload those images to the wiki?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jane_Foster_Valkyrie.png

latest

Understood.

Might take me a few days, especially with a few other renders others want me to do, but I'll get it done to the best of my ability.
Thank you for helping out.

Thank you for helping out so much MistaClean.

In the same thread in which it was suggested to give him a key for that state, they gave me a rendering of the same image, which looks a little better, I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Thank you, and no problem. I will add the image to Jane Foster's profile page then.

Last edited:
  • This for Taskmaster's gallery.
  • This for a version of Kirby that already has a profile.
  • And this two for future keys characters will get.

It's optional, as in the latest game it's kind of an accessory, but maybe it's best to leave it out.

Back