• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably... not

He's like... the god of all the darkness in the universe. Not just from earth.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
welp authority no work but mind hax i presume won't work?
Not anymore. She got a 4D (maybe 8) mind now that exists beyond his ability to reach

that's just the mind AFAIK so it won't work however he can tbf BFR here and accelerate everything to dead even the soul so type 1 isn't gonna help that easily. Idk on how she deals with barriers tbf

To be fair

"souls age" isn't something that happens in all works of fiction.

I know Nasuverse's actual souls do, but I don't know about spiritron particles. IIRC, the Extra protag was alive and doing fine for almost 1000 years between the 2nd and 3rd millenium so they might be different, seeing as Zouken's soul was degrading after a couple centuries or so.

Yeah, but if spiritron particles simply don't age, it doesn't matter by how much their time is accelerated.

I don't know about much about spiritron particles though.

>"I'm full of bad ideas"

>Not Homura vs Bolas Re:

I HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN CLICKBAITED AND I AM UNAMUSED

You do know his age can effect machines too right?

and it doesn't matter if "soul aging" doesn't work in other fictions. Verse Equalization takes care of that. And if you want to even press on that, His time accel can work on machines too

Just to summarise

• Methuselah attacks, if they somehow miss, can still reach BB just by simply having them teleport into her shadow.
  • Can trap her in a barrier, with it having layers worth of 500,000. if she doesn't finish them all quickly, she will basically be either crushed or screw herself up and attacks herself
  • Attack reflection is always nice to have you know?
  • Not being unable to age won't do shit to his Time Accel actually. Wilhelm got boosted by Reinhard to Einherjar and got some sweet resistances / immortality. Didn't help him in one bit against Nihil

Theres another thing... If BB uses CCC to remove Darkness from the world, the world itself will collapse. Also, Methuselah embodies darkness AND all concepts related to darkness (Such as death, predation, diseases and etc)

SchroKatze said:
Theres another thing... If BB uses CCC to remove Darkness from the world, the world itself will collapse.
Oh yeah, I should probabaly ask how this was gotten around in canon.

I'm wondering how Meth was beaten in the story without the universe collapsing.

@DMUA, Reinhard just LLT'd him. The lance killed Methuselah and his willpower, and somehow conserved the darkness (Maybe because Meth is an aspect of Mercurius and LLT is Merc's death wish and can kill him)

And it's never explained how he didn't blow up the universe?

Reinhard didn't even LLT Methu by hax.

He just throwed the Golden Beam Attack which Meth tanked. ****** himself up as the mystery (what makes up his existence) all got washed away from the attack.

The best 3D version on this site.

That said BB has 4D resistance.

It uses all the primal fear of darkness that exists since the big bang, from all living things (even gods iirc), and uses it on the mind of anyone near him. (It covers half of the planet and/or wherever darkness exists). Now, multiplies that by DECILLIONS of universes/multiverses (reseted by Merc)

The real cal howard said:
Methuselah got hit with the Yhwach effect. That's how he lost.
Time to make that match... wait a second Remembers Bleach isn't 5-B anymore

Who can say where the road goes..
Who can say where the road goes...

Well, I'm no Lambdadelta but I can say with certainty that at least the Mindhax is now useless against BB since 4(8?)-D resistance and all that.

Dunno about the match itself.

Anyways. Can CCC or Power Null get Meth? These are usually considered some of her best bets. There's also that attack noping (I think it was Law based?) which people usually argue quite frequently for BB.

Also I'm totes not just waving my fan for the fires here or anything. Just passing by, saying hello, and stuff...

@Real

My main point was Wilhelm becoming Einherjar which is basically immortality

Back