• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Doing This to Mess with Yobo and Freely Admit It (Monica Pinkston vs The Firstborne

That's actual├▓ly higher than a quarter of a megaton. I don't see why she wouldn't tank it, or just use one of her elemental powers to move away from it.

well, Showstopper nulled a guys passive BFR out of reality, so it should still hit Firstborne, if not kill her

Besides, Monica tends to keep her distence, so i doubt Firstbourne could get close enough to encase her in metal or ice

I doubt see how that would automatically one shot her, and nullyingBFR doesn't mean you can null any hax.

Since he possesses the Element of Shadow, she can actually get close to her quickly.

I never said i would OHK her, after seeing what she scales to at least, just that it would probably hit due to being a giant laser and the null

Well, if she hits Monica with anything other than a "lolwin" attack, Monica explodes, splits apart and keeps shooting

Does Firstbourne immediately do that?

if she doesn't, and lets Monica break apart enough, she won't be able to get all the pieces

She usually starts with either incapacitating or melting attacks.

Also, time-rewind is an option if the dragon screws up.

this is beginning to seem a bit stompish, but meh

define "incapacitiating"

Melting will probably just straight up kill Monica, since her regen isn't good enough for that

Actually..................

Monica has higher durability than AP, so melting her probably won't work

By incapacitating mean either trapping her in metal or freezing her, as she doesn't seem to have enough AP to break out.

And she managed to melt characters like Lord Garmado in his last key.

Monica's described as invulnerable by other people comparable to her in AP, btw.

Unless the freezing is instantaneous, Monica would explode violently the moment she's attacked before reconstituting herself.

Trapping her in metal wouldn't work that well considering she can vaporize entire steel containment sites with a thought.

Back