• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament Round 5. The Player(Agar.io) vs Ebola Virus (STOMP)

The fifith battle of the most sick tournament ever, for this round we have A single bacteria know to become the most powerfull one in their verse vs a extreme dangerous illnesses that killed a bunch of people in real life

THE PLAYER(AGAR.IO) vs EBOLA VIRUS

Battle takes place inside The Impostor who is in a ship he just killed every one

Both in their 10-C key

A single instance of them infected It, both start inside the impostor blood stream. The player start only big enough to eat platelets

IO:

83% to 90% chance of death:

THE CURE(incon):

Last edited:
1000 Nanometers vs no bigger then 970 nanometers. This totally goes well. Especially since Agar.io cell starts around shit it can eat.

1000 Nanometers vs no bigger then 970 nanometers. This totally goes well. Especially since Agar.io cell starts around shit it can eat.
You know what happens whem a agar.io cell touchs a virus, right? not to mention It will also have to fight white blood cells and Ebola can also duplicate to spreed trough the entire body

But I'm free to here if you have any sugestion of a better setting

You know what happens whem a agar.io cell touchs a virus, right? not to mention It will also have to fight white blood cells and Ebola can also duplicate to spreed trough the entire body

But I'm free to here if you have any sugestion of a better setting
That's just the thing, Agar.io viruses are nowhere near accurate. At all.

I know, I'm mostly concerned about white blood cells sinse Agar.io cells haven't showed any resistence to things like that... or to smach acid... or any way the body fights off forging bodies
The Agar.io cell would outgrow the White Blood cells literally immediately, which causes vore to happen. As for stomach acid, just vore the entire stomach, easy

I'm sure It can't grow that big lol, okay, how about It start a bit smaller them blood cells?
Then i guess it will need to eat platelets for a while
size-of-human-blood-cells-l.jpg

Back