• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament Round 8. The Apotheosis (TGWDLM) vs Viruses (Mario)(0-0-2)

The eigth battle of the most sick tournament ever, for this round we have The dancing zombies virus vs The virus that you need to tetris your way to kill them

THE APOTHEOSIS (TGWDLM) vs VIRUSES (MARIO)

Battle takes place inside Stinkfly, who is self isolating in a forest

Both in their 10-C key, viruses have all their equipament and the apotheosis is the Illnes

A single instance of each virus from mario is present, 1 apotheosis are present for each mario virus, They all start trowed at random organs inside the host body, on of each kind per organ

Dance intensified:

Medical tetris:

THE CURE!(incon): 2 (Adem_Warlock69, koopa3144)

Last edited:
Well first of all, The Apotheosis works by reconstructing the infected down to every gene, only making them look the same for infiltration and their knowledge, the blood and internal organs of assimilated individuals turn into a bright blue gelatinous substance, giving them a decentralized anatomy that can function even if they lose their hearts or brains. I think it's safe to assume that once Pokotho infects the host, the Mario Viruses can't really do much.

Its infection works by the meteor itself emitting some kind of "infectious spore" that allows the infection to slowly passively spread or by making the infected take the concentrated "blue shit" into their body. The former is fast enough that the hive thought "You'll be one of us before you can pull that pin" after Paul spent like a minute or so in the proximity of the meteor, the latter is basically instant.
So yeah, think the Apotheosis would infect their host faster than the Mario Viruses.

Well first of all, The Apotheosis works by reconstructing the infected down to every gene, only making them look the same for infiltration and their knowledge, the blood and internal organs of assimilated individuals turn into a bright blue gelatinous substance, giving them a decentralized anatomy that can function even if they lose their hearts or brains. I think it's safe to assume that once Pokotho infects the host, the Mario Viruses can't really do much.

Its infection works by the meteor itself emitting some kind of "infectious spore" that allows the infection to slowly passively spread or by making the infected take the concentrated "blue shit" into their body. The former is fast enough that the hive thought "You'll be one of us before you can pull that pin" after Paul spent like a minute or so in the proximity of the meteor, the latter is basically instant.
So yeah, think the Apotheosis would infect their host faster than the Mario Viruses.
This don't really matter as the mario Viruses would still be inside the host to fight

This don't really matter as the mario Viruses would still be inside the host to fight
The viruses would need to fight an entire body made of Apotheosis and the infected lad would most likely spread the Apotheosis to more people by that point, it did infect the entire planet (Humans and animals) in like a week
And instead of the aphoteosis, they actually can use weapons and atack the aphotwosis directly
Pokotho has the has the shared knowledge of several civilizations, including humanity. I'm sure he's leagues above the Mario Viruses in terms of combat skill

The viruses would need to fight an entire body made of Apotheosis and the infected lad would most likely spread the Apotheosis to more people by that point, it did infect the entire planet (Humans and animals) in like a week
I looked my with chains so I can't leave my house in any way 🤓

Jokes aside, the viruses figh is only in the main body, so any one that goes outiside the main body isn't in the combat

Pokotho has the has the shared knowledge of several civilizations, including humanity. I'm sure he's leagues above the Mario Viruses in terms of combat skill
This would apply if Pokotho was fighting a human in a body, but not, It's virus vs virus. And they don't even have a form that make them able to fight directly the mario viruses, eventually they would kill me and outlast in a dead body

What you can say is that Pokotho could get medicine to deal with the viruses by cotroling my body

Actually, Pokotho like kills the host once he assimilates them, would that be a wincon?
Nah, basically they are now in a new body, all the viruses need is to mage main organs untill the new body can't sustain It self and die sinse Pokotho seen to need a (tecnically) living host to keep It self alive

While the viruses can survive outside even a body

Basically killing me isn't a win condition, and saying that me tranformed by pokotho would be a incon is kinda meh

Nah, basically they are now in a new body, all the viruses need is to mage main organs untill the new body can't sustain It self and die sinse Pokotho seen to need a (tecnically) living host to keep It self alive
"Think of the individual alien beings less as individuals, more as a collection of spores connected to a single hive mind that all function in unison."
Doubt most organs would still function, or even exist at that point, but the Viruses being able to survive outside the body, kinda counters that, yes

I wonder, would the Mario Viruses really have the stamina necessary to take out an entire body of spores?

"Think of the individual alien beings less as individuals, more as a collection of spores connected to a single hive mind that all function in unison."
Doubt most organs would still function, or even exist at that point, but the Viruses being able to survive outside the body, kinda counters that, yes

I wonder, would the Mario Viruses really have the stamina necessary to take out an entire body of spores?
I mean, you can't kill the infected trough conventional harm?

You're gonna have to bypass/overpower the regen tho
Fair, but It's only Mid and they don't even have Imortality type 2 to survive having multiple organs starting to fail, not to mention they can shrinking It's oponents and use poisons to make their damage higher. Not mention they them selfs also have duplication

I would like to mention that the Viruses would be protected from beingh infected them selfs thanks to their bubbles

As I see this or Apotheosis takes anegh medicine and gets cure before 24 hours

The viruses become to agressive and end up defeating the Apotheosis

Or most likely, one can't defeat the other and this becomes a incon

Bump

Aphoteosis win in the "infect the body" aspect, changing the entire hoast into a aphoteosis made body, but the viruses have no problem surviving outside a body

So the battle is, can the aphoteosis make a cure before the viruses kill It?

It is dificult thbnks to the viruses resistence to purification and fast multiplication

I think the viruses would win, but I can see the argument for incon

Back