• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament Round 7. The Nano-Virus vs Brain Eating Amoeba(STOMP)

The seventh battle of the most sick tournament ever, for this round we have A virus made by humans that was their downfall vs one of the most cursed ideas the real world has as true

NANO-VIRUS vs BRAIN EATING AMOEBA

Battle takes place inside me, JustANormalLemon... what makes It kinda worst, any way, I am a human not a lemon in this situation and I'm issolating my self in a Lemon tree that has a hot tub full of warm water, I'm inside It relaxing waiting for my death

Both in their 10-C key

A single instance of the nano virus and 20 Amoebas infected me, both start inside the my body, The Nano virus in my lungs(Unless is decided that is more fair to start in the brain), the amoebas in my brain

NANONONONONONO: 1 (H3110l12345I20)

OUCH!! MY BRAIN:

THE CURE PLEASE!!(incon):

Last edited:
Following.

Yah. Nano-Virus has much better feats & abilities. Not to mention it can significantly increase the duplication rate of itself (
  • Replication Factory Overload: The nano-virus overclocks it’s replicators, duplicating and infecting new hosts explosively faster for weeks. The stress causes it to become slightly less effective at infection in the long term, however.
). Plus, it has more versatile biological manipulation moves. The Amoeba is brain-centered while the Nano-Virus can do a lot more than destroy the brain & is smaller than the Amoeba.

I presume SBA is going to work in a weird way here. As far as I know, the nano-virus can survive in dead tissue via necrosis. So the nano-virus from what I can tell, the nano-virus can just passively spread through the bloodstream of you, into your brain & then start causing brain cell death.

The Amoeba can't stay in the battlefield if it has no good brain cells to eat. At that point, it's going to chill in the soil. I'd recommend giving the Amoeba a bit of a head start, but other than that, Nano-virus FRA.

Following.

Yah. Nano-Virus has much better feats & abilities. Not to mention it can significantly increase the duplication rate of itself (
  • Replication Factory Overload: The nano-virus overclocks it’s replicators, duplicating and infecting new hosts explosively faster for weeks. The stress causes it to become slightly less effective at infection in the long term, however.
). Plus, it has more versatile biological manipulation moves. The Amoeba is brain-centered while the Nano-Virus can do a lot more than destroy the brain & is smaller than the Amoeba.

I presume SBA is going to work in a weird way here. As far as I know, the nano-virus can survive in dead tissue via necrosis. So the nano-virus from what I can tell, the nano-virus can just passively spread through the bloodstream of you, into your brain & then start causing brain cell death.

The Amoeba can't stay in the battlefield if it has no good brain cells to eat. At that point, it's going to chill in the soil. I'd recommend giving the Amoeba a bit of a head start, but other than that, Nano-virus FRA.
What if is 10 amoebas?

Okay, I have 20 amoebas eating my brain now
Mathematically, things are going to be more exponential, so I'll except this. Although if you're going to wait for me, give me at least a day or 2. I was exercising in the meantime.

Question is, if the nano virus can survive in dead tissue, can the amoeba also survive in dead brain tissue? The amoeba can survive in warm & non salty water, & thrives in hot temperatures too.

If all else fails, we can always switch you into self-isolation & locking yourself in an indoor warm spa since both pathogens can spread through hot water.

Mathematically, things are going to be more exponential, so I'll except this. Although if you're going to wait for me, give me at least a day or 2. I was exercising in the meantime.

Question is, if the nano virus can survive in dead tissue, can the amoeba also survive in dead brain tissue? The amoeba can survive in warm & non salty water, & thrives in hot temperatures too.

If all else fails, we can always switch you into self-isolation & locking yourself in an indoor warm spa since both pathogens can spread through hot water.
Edited btw.

Question is, if the nano virus can survive in dead tissue, can the amoeba also survive in dead brain tissue? If all else fails, we can always switch you into self-isolation & locking yourself in an indoor warm spa since both pathogens can spread through hot water.
It can, just will died over time I think

I could do that, probable would be better fight inside water

And of course, see you in 2 days

The hot tub is going to allow the amoeba to stay on the battlefield & return to it. While the nanovirus still has quite the advantages, the amoeba still has wincons.

Either opponents can incap each other assuming that the nano virus relies on cells for replication. The amoebas can shut down the brain or the nano virus can shut down the respiratory system as a wincon. The nano virus is more versatile & collectively intelligent.

Even if the body dies, there's going to be a bit of a war of attrition. A battle of attrition even on a dead body (even as technically close as a skeleton) forces an incon. This is becaus either opponent can harm each other. The battlefield will eventually decompose away despite both opponents' ability to survive in warm water.

Still voting for nano virus.

Back