• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
00potato said:
He can't summon Pika and activate AOE if he gets blitzed or can't see his opponent.
We already established he doesn't start at amp.

He is constantly localized by an object that detects violent intentions.

No, it is higher unless the Pokémon have more magic.
The sword has an ability to resist greatly higher attacks?

It has invulnerability that can only be broken by having more magic than the Blazer.

What about "invulnerability." Don't you understand?

It is still considered invulnerable even when Rakudai has people fat higher then High 7-A (High tier 6. But they have magic that scales so it doesn't matter to them.)

The real cal howard said:
Goku, Superman, and Saitama punch the sword at once. Doesn't break.
I think that's a NLF. The sword wouldn't be able to tank anything Tier 5 because that outright doesn't exist in-verse.

@00potato

Show mw the sword tanking High 7-A energy, then we talk.

Until then, Pika one shots. My vote still remains.

Btw, Cal, Pika should have homing attack and magnetism. He can electrically charge boulders so that they home in on the target. Red and Yellow both showcased this.

Will make a thread later to add it alongside various minor abilities they showcase.

For example, Blue can use Golduck's Confusion to connect it's and Red's mind to Pika to command it when away.

Also, Pika can bypass barriers through substitute, and the substitute can also attack.

00potato said:
What about "invulnerability." Don't you understand?

It is still considered invulnerable even when Rakudai has people fat higher then High 7-A (High tier 6. But they have magic that scales so it doesn't matter to them.)
Read.

Imma be devil's advocate here and say that if the statement of the sword being invulnerable is made by a reliable person who has knowledge on the strongest beings in the verse (or at least way stronger people than the person wielding the sword) then we can assume the sword to be more durable than the AP of those strongest in the verse/way stronger than the protagonist.

Then you surely can show me a scan of that.

Everything I argued I have shown scans of. Naturally, you should be capable as well.

I'll also add that the profile doesn't state such ability on the durability section.

Honestly, would the pain manipulation from Phantom Form be enough to take even Red out? Dude was frozen for weeks on end and was fighting fit as soon as he was out, with only frostbite to worry about.

That seems like a regen feat or resistances because that is just invariably lethal normally

Adding to that, Cal.

He then immediately travelled to under the sea, got the evolution stones, and then when on to fight Bruno on the island.

Edit: Ah, no, it was Giovanni who got the stones. Red travelled immediately to the island.

I keep saying, Red consistently tanks attack from trained 'mons, but no one listens! ovo

I mentioned that in Kukui's thread (but more general), Red should be upgraded.

Ok, got the scan Ikki's sword is invulnerable for this same reason. However, the impregnable barrier where no bullet went through was deployed by the threads, by Or=Gaule's Device, surrounding him. Even when it was a hit that cut the mountains open, it was impossible for Wallenstein to cut the Device of the《Desperado》Or=Gaule who surpassed him in magical powers; that sword that came downward was prevented by the spiderweb.

Phantom form should work. It can work on Ikki, who's feats should be in his profile if my memory serves.

No, it proves the invulnerability (Wallenstein's ability ignores dura.) Have you even read the scan or just looked for nitpicks to pretend that you have a chance to win this?

Back