• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Trackless Step is completely neutered by the VS Seeker, which shines a beam of light on anyone with hostile intentions towards the user. Red will always know where he is.
Oh yeah, he started using it in the Fire Red arc. Completely forgot about that.

Oh yes, so let's make them all people completely beyond physics cus there is something that just isn't normal. Let's make them immune to anything that happens in the real world. Hmm how about infinite or immeasurable speed? Seems fair? A very good argument indeed, since they're not completely natural, nothing natural can apply to them if we see it fit as such.

You don't have to prove that your characters lack one of the most basic principles of physics. Yes cal, a strong point you just made there.

>Cannot be taken at face value.

Cus then let's make 100% of every speed blitz ever not a speed blitz, but instead teleportation cus at face value we just see them teleporting so its obviously teleportation. Let's take them ALL at face value. What? Metro Ma could do a lot of things while we could see everything in a stop? Then why stop at FTL? That's an obvious inf speed feat. Let's just take everything at face value, while using 0 logic. I definitely see your point cal and it is something we as a wiki have been using for so much time now. I don't know how i was as stupid as to ask for actual proof when giving physics breaking abilities.

About hostile intentions, ikki can erase it.

@Lephyr

Ikki can just dodge and he will use amps if he sees that he needs them, not to mention dodging lightning is not that hard.

Tell me, is that strawman going to be played by Michael Jackson in The Wiz?

You wanna talk about physics breaking? How about the fact that what you're describing isn't 0 acceleration, but infinite acceleration. F=ma so by all logic, Ikki using Edel's sword style is hitting with High 3-A force.

The real cal howard said:
Tell me, is that strawman going to be played by Michael Jackson in The Wiz?
It is not a strawman, im just showing you examples of how extremely flawed your "well actions speak louder than words" argument. What we see, isn't to be used as an argument to give the highest possible interpretation in a thing with 0 supporting arguments.

We never go by "well we do not see that so it doesn't exist" in cases like these, so please stop it. It's extremely unprofessional on your side.

Firephoenixearl said:
lightning
Um
Give me an example of the ability.
From the top of my head, while under the command of Yellow (so weaker version than the one used here), could cover an island with a single barrage.

Will search the scan in a moment, on the street right now (godbless cellphones).

Ideologies like that is why the wiki is becoming statement battles, because people like you prefer to see words over showings.

Aight. I got carried away. I don't mind who wins the match, despite the bias towards Pokémon, which is why I made it at all. I just...really dislike the views on Ikki.

Anyway, since im tired of useless arguing, let's just end this nice and quick.

Ikki has danger senses, if he senses that anything he can do absolutely nothing about is coming, he'll just AMP and yeet Red.

Red literally can't win, as nothing he tries to do will be enough to get past the amps. Close this and save me brain cells.

I agree with Kukui that defeating the summoner shouldn't be a wincon at all because of that being ridiculous, so I'll support when you make the thread. Until said rule is changed, Ikki stomps.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki has danger senses, if he senses that anything he can do absolutely nothing about is coming, he'll just AMP and yeet Red.
x10 amp is not enough to avoid kilometers worth of omnidirectional lightning.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Firephoenixearl said:
x10 amp is not enough to avoid kilometers worth of omnidirectional lightning.
200x actually is and he just needs to kill both before they attack.

Which he can't do before being killed since there is a sizable distance between them as per SBA.

And no, x200 is still not enough.

Red is the one ordering them and has all of the Pokéballs on him.

Once he is knocked out, Ikki wins anyway since the Pokémon lack clear strategy and not all of them might even be sent out.

00potato said:
Once he is knocked out, Ikki wins anyway since the Pokémon lack clear strategy and not all of them might even be sent out.
100% false.

Red's Pokémon can fight for themselves. Pika even managed to go from Mt. Moon to Pallet Town by itself while avoiding the Elite 4.

Plus, SBA have them start at 4 km, which even with Amp means Ikki will not be able to even come close to Red or he gets one shotted by Pika's thunderbolt.

And he doesn't start with it either, so Red has time to summon Pika before he makes his amp.

Firephoenixearl said:
Either there is a huge distance between the 2 and the lightning is useless or this happens after closing the gap and Ikki omega blitzes.
Pika's normal electricity is already in the kilometers range, his Thunderbolt would be sizably larger.

He would amp and dodge through (or just dodge normally.)

They can fight for themselves but they would lack direction, making them useless in the face of Ikki's abilities (he has dealt with worse.)

Yes it is though? 200X is a lot and both of their base speeds are more then high enough to move kilometers with ease. The 10x amp is more then enough.

I already shown the range from even normal electricity from Pika creating thunderclouds.

Thunderbolt would be so above that that is not even funny.

So yeah... My vote remains.

Yeah and it is 200X, that is more then enough to tear through him.

He could get similar effects with Shura (10x. Lasts for a minute.) anyway so that is only the backup.

So shura gg.

00potato said:
Yes it is though? 200X is a lot and both of their base speeds are more then high enough to move kilometers with ease. The 10x amp is more then enough.
Yeah, but speed equal at first.

It has already been said that Ikki doesn't start with amp.

And no, x200 is not enough unless he flees from it, which only worsens his case, as almost all of Red's 'mons can range fight.

Saur's Solar Beam

Aero's... Well, Aero's almost everything, lol.

Poli's Ice Beam

If Ikki tries to tank the, once more, omnidirectional attack that can one shot, he ded.

If he flees, he prolongs the inevitable. No reason why Pika couldn't keep the barrage up.

Ikki can't get close without getting hit at least once. And that once is all Red needs.

He can't react to someone 10x faster, so none of that matters. Ikki could dodge or block most of that even with the amp and with it, nothing would matter and everyone would die or get knocked out with phantom form. He could just leave with the amp and then blitz. He also has nothing around TS, which messes with perception to make him in-focusable.

So yeah none of that matters because of blitz.

Back