• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ikki Ittou Shura' and hits Yupia

Doesn't hurt her at all

Ikki passes out

Yupia stabs him dead

Like, Ikki can't even scratch her

Ikki's file and others don't take from the official source per say, they are summaries from the wiki which we don't use.

Only Vee, his Espeon. It's possible the Silph Scope prevents any sort of perception problems but that's a reach.

Oh, I should specify his team.

Saur, Poli, Pika, Vee, Gyara, and Aero. Snor is on the sidelines.

Ikki's screwed against Vee since his Dura negation doesn't work, so his best bet is going directly after Red

Ye. Red being fodderized by Ikki w/o his 'mons is why I made this match. The question becomes if Ikki can get to Red, as going after the trainer is very common in Adventures. Red in particular was able to survive in the Safari Zone, an area with wild and carnivorous Pokémon, without any of his own.

Hmm, are we using the Ikki post the current upgrades?

If no, let's just wait a bit for me to add the changes, before continuing.

Schnee One said:
Ikki Ittou Shura' and hits Yupia
Doesn't hurt her at all

Ikki passes out

Yupia stabs him dead

Like, Ikki can't even scratch her
Idk what the previous match was, but if it's about scratching 7-B ppl, just remember, with Oikage, Ikki 1 shotted Dragon Spirit

Though how does Ikki not stomp here? He has 200x amps, trackless step, and a bunch of other stuff and all he needs to do is hit a dude with 9-C durability....

The fact that the dude went against a bloodlusted Mewtwo with a weaker version of the team he has here and survived.

The real cal howard said:
The fact that the dude went against a Bloodlusted Mewtwo and survived.
That can be anything from luck, to PIS or situational advantages. I need more explanation on why Ikki doesn't just run up to him and swish before he even throws the pokemon out.

Quite a few people have tried that. Green, most of Team Rocket, Bruno, Deoxys, even random wild Pokémon. Red's strategic mind is insane, even without Pokémon. With them, he always has one on standby, as in the pokespe canon, they're not useless while withdrawn.

Also his durability is 8-C, despite the fact that he's taken attacks that range from 7-A to 6-B to 5-B

Blitz with speed being equal, trackless step through Vee's precog, the Silph Scope being able to track him, and Poli's mind reading (untraceable opponents are as common as Pidgeys for Red), and everything else is a match for the mons.

Blitz with amps and edel sword style.

How will precog help against ts exactly? It'll see what will happen not where it'll come from.

And ikki fools mind reading.

Oh and he also needs to summon the pokemons, time which ikki will not give him.

Edel's sword style just means no acceleration and therefore the attack is hard to see, not that it's a blitz. Pretty much every anime character goes from 0 to 100.

A blow that knocks you to your left is obviously coming from the right.

How so? If Perfect Vision is infallible, which is worse than mind reading in every way, how can he fool mind reading.

Ikki's fighting style is reading his opponents and then attacking. He'd completely let Red draw a Pokémon, as he lets his opponents have the first move.

Yes, it produces blitzing effects. You cannot see him, at all. And where did you ever get "every anime character does that"? There are still ittou forms to take into account.

Sure, way to make it sound simple. What about a blow that does no damage but knocks you unconscious?

Perfect Vision is not worse than Mind Reading, it is much better actually. Cus it's based on identity, not thought.

No...where did you get that?

Straight up with the way its described, it can't be actual blitzing, and at most it's perceived blitzing. He doesn't go to 1000, but instantly goes to 100. And reason I say that every anime character does that is because like...they do. We never see Goku accelerate, and he always reaches top speed in an instant. The ittou forms I didn't discount.

Because that's mind manipulation in which the precognitive mental cat can shrug off no problem.

I'm a million percent sure that prediction based on how you know a person will act is worse than supernaturally looking into their psyche any day of the week.

That's one of the first things he tells Stella. It's how he develops Blade Steal at all. Can't steal techniques if you shitstomp your opponents before they can do anything.

See, I'd contest that if I didn't agree that Ikki buttmunches Red in terms of skill, and it's just that Red buttmunches Ikki in terms of strategy.

Why is targetting Red an option here? Im almost 100% sure we don't allow tamer characters to be targetted since they're not the ones actually fighting.

That's incredibly stupid.

Like, why are we letting a summoner summon and be invincible because they can't fight?

Hell Ikki's win con relies on this as one of Reds Pokémon resists his Dura negation

Because they are not the ones who are actually fighting? Why should they be targetted? If anything's incredibly stupid, it's making a someone whos far far underlevel compared to the things that are actually in-tier, and cant fight without their tamed fighters, an actual target.

If Red has a mon that resists Ikki's stuff, thats Ikki's problem.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because they are not the ones who are actually fighting? Why should they be targetted? If anything's incredibly stupid, it's making a someone whos far far underlevel compared to the things that are actually in-tier, and cant fight without their tamed fighters, an actual target.
Welcome to Summoners, that's literally how people who rely on summons or other such means work.

Red doesn't get Invincibility because he's weaker then his Pokémon, give me a damn good reason why he shouldn't be.

We don't let any other character on the wiki get invincibility in a versus match while their summons fight. No reason we don't for Red because he's weaker then his Pokémon.

Back