• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Throwing his sword at Pikachu would only be if he knows about static. But fair point on Ittou Shura probably making it useless.

Greenshifter said:
Throwing his sword at Pikachu would only be if he knows about static. But fair point on Ittou Shura probably making it useless.
His senses would allow no mistakes. If he's about to f-up his danger sense will pick it up.

But if that's the case then Ikki FRA since there's a big chance Pikachu won't even get the chance to execute a solid sphere of thunder.

Greenshifter said:
This dude's got precog for Pokémon's abilities when they get hit? Ain't that a little bit stretching it?
This dude's danger sense picked up the trigger mechanic from Stella Vermillio's High 7-A form. He knew she had to stab herself to turn High 7-A, but everytime he went for the kill, the danger senses picked up danger and so he did not do that. After several tries of danger senses telling him to stop, Stella just spilled the beans and said "Oh well, i thought i'd trick you" and showed that she just needed to think to turn High 7-A.

So yes, the danger sense literally picked up different trigger mechanics that Ikki thought he knew.

Greenshifter said:
But if that's the case then Ikki FRA since there's a big chance Pikachu won't even get the chance to execute a solid sphere of thunder.
Pikachu isn't the only one fighting here, you know.

@Lephyr I think Pikachu's AoE is the best ones of Red's mons no? He can quite literally finish them all of with Phantom Form with one hit so there's a lot of chance none of them will be able to get anything off.

Greenshifter said:
@Lephyr I think Pikachu's AoE is the best ones of Red's mons no? He can quite literally finish them all of with Phantom Form with one hit so there's a lot of chance none of them will be able to get anything off.
Indeed, especially when ikki is so much faster.

Greenshifter said:
Snorlax's Earthquake

Aero is outside his range from the get go

Espeon according to Schnee resists

Besides, which one is it? He takes the 'mons or Red first? If he takes Red first, he has to somehow deal with 6 'mons with range and AoE options.

Again: insane amounts of variables that have to be taken into account.

The real cal howard said:
If Ikki's gonna blitz as soon as he goes Shura, should I even have speed equalized? Current Red and base Ikki are pretty much the same speed anyway, scaling stupidly above light dodgers.
Here.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Cal said that the equal is not needed now, so I take it is no longer equal.
Wait so, speed is no longer equalized now?

@Cal

This true? Depending on your answer this thread is getting insta closed for massive stomp.

@Earl

Better not be thinking it would be a stomp in favour of Ikki. Red is so above Rela+ by this point that he could have argument for insanely high FTL.

Even from Chapter 3 in the manga, his Bulbasaur could fire Solar Beam.

In this fight we have Red from Chapter 300+. You tell me.

>Profile: Rel+

>Better not be thinking Ikki, who blitzes people who blitz FTL people, is faster.

Of course, of course, why would anyone think that ikki omega blitzes?

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Earl
Better not be thinking it would be a stomp in favour of Ikki. Red is so above Rela+ by this point that he could have argument for insanely high FTL.

Even from Chapter 3 in the manga, his Bulbasaur could fire Solar Beam.

In this fight we have Red from Chapter 300+. You tell me.
  • Ejem

Firing Solar Beam doesn't mean "moving as fast as Solar Beam".

Not to mention things like Pikachu being COMPLETELY useless as ikki blitzes electricity to hell and back here.

Snorlax's Earthquake

Aero is outside his range from the get go

Espeon according to Schnee resists

Besides, which one is it? He takes the 'mons or Red first? If he takes Red first, he has to somehow deal with 6 'mons with range and AoE options.

Again: insane amounts of variables that have to be taken into account.

The mons don't see him so I'm counting on them being disorganized and not even sure what they should target. He can also take one of Red's mons first and then attack Red. How good is Aero's AoE cause a flying Pokémon with no AoE and nowhere to target isn't all that threatening for Ikki and he can just keep him for last. He can inflict organ damage to kill Espeon. Speed unequalized might change this however so I'll hold off for now.

Firephoenixearl said:
Firing Solar Beam doesn't mean "moving as fast as Solar Beam".

Not to mention things like Pikachu being COMPLETELY useless as ikki blitzes electricity to hell and back here.
Pretty sure Ikki prevented Touka from using Raikiri, a lightning speed attack, because that would've effed him over.

Firephoenixearl said:
Pika's electricity scale to its combat speed, so far above Chapter 3's Solar Beam that is insane.

Greenshifter said:
The mons don't see him so I'm counting on them being disorganized and not even sure what they should target. He can also take one of Red's mons first and then attack Red. How good is Aero's AoE cause a flying Pokémon with no AoE and nowhere to target isn't all that threatening for Ikki and he can just keep him for last. He can inflict organ damage to kill Espeon. Speed unequalized might change this however so I'll hold off for now.
See all those variables you introduced there? Exactly why it is inconclusive imo. Ikki can and may do this, but Red also can and do that. No clear answer.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure Ikki prevented Touka from using Raikiri, a lightning speed attack, because that would've effed him over.
Funny because Touka had made a back up plan specifically cus she suspected that Ikki would dodge Raikiri and that was not standing ikki, that was ikki who stepped on a crack and was falling over.

Touka decided to unleash her trump card.

Touka had already seen Ikki's resilience towards electrocution earlier.

A mere slash would simply be dodged. However, even if he were to dodge Raikiri, her supersonic blade would hit Ikki with a blast through the air.

At close range, the damage from receiving that would be able to take down any single human.

Narration even states it as low as "could simply be dodged".

Back