• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
00potato said:
However, the impregnable barrier where no bullet went through was deployed by the threads, by Or=Gaule's Device, surrounding him. Even when it was a hit that cut the mountains open, it was impossible for Wallenstein to cut the Device of the《Desperado》Or=Gaule who surpassed him in magical powers; that sword that came downward was prevented by the spiderweb.
Oh, this is the quote?

Well... Again, cutting a mountain can be as low as 7-C, so... Yeah, that ain't stoping the lightning.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Well... Again, cutting a mountain can be as low as 7-C, so... Yeah, that ain't stoping the lightning.
Wallestein has durability negation with every single attack he does and even him can't cut the sword, you totally missed the point of the quote.

However, I will in fact add that if Ikki can ignore the AP of the lightning and cut it with some form of hax he may have, that would be a decisive victory for him.

Ionliosite said:
Which is resistance to said durability ignoring aspect. Not AP.
It's neither, it's invulnerability.
Invulnerability that doesn't have the feat to withstand a higher AP (or at least, not on the profile and haven't been shown that).

Did he fought them by having the sword tank stuff for him and not simply avoiding the attacks?
His swords blocked attacks from Stella that were stated of being able to turn his bones to ashes, so it's very clear the sword has feats of taking much higher dura than Ikki can take.

But does it have enough to withstand High 7-A?

And why isn't that on his durability section?
Stella IS High 7-A...

Because, as I just said, Ikki would have died if he tanked that attack, so he totally doesn't have the dura to take it. His sword is invulnerable, so it's not related to dura on its case.

It should 100% be in the durability section, saying the sword can be used to block attacks of a higher tier than him.
But that's because of the sword's invulnerability, not dura.

The invulnerability refers to the weapons being made from their souls, and being more or less unbothered by attacks unless the one attacking has more magical energy.

Which is the entire special ability of one dude, he blasts with a magical attack shaped like a lion meant to overpower and break Devices (the weapons being talked about).

However, I wouldn't use Ikki taking higher AP as an example. Everytime he does that, last I saw, he's dispersing the energy of the attack through his body into the ground to leave himself unhurt. And no, the sword is not taking the AP. If he isn't because he's dispersing the blow, the sword isn't as well.

Btw it's not the sword. He just does some stance that sends the force into the ground or something like that.

00potato said:
Now you are just moving the goalpost.
No?

The sword can withstand High 7-A, alright. But at what level?

If Pikachu is stronger, then it still won't save him.

Invulnerability is NLF without feats.

No?

The sword can withstand High 7-A, alright. But at what level?

If Pikachu is stronger, then it still won't save him.

Invulnerability is NLF without feats.

Unless you missed the Attack Potency, High 7-A is a massively small tier where any kind of AP is pretty much not worth a lot.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The invulnerability refers to the weapons being made from their souls, and being more or less unbothered by attacks unless the one attacking has more magical energy.
Which is the entire special ability of one dude, he blasts with a magical attack shaped like a lion meant to overpower and break Devices (the weapons being talked about).

However, I wouldn't use Ikki taking higher AP as an example. Everytime he does that, last I saw, he's dispersing the energy of the attack through his body into the ground to leave himself unhurt. And no, the sword is not taking the AP. If he isn't because he's dispersing the blow, the sword isn't as well.
So it would be capable of dispersing Thunderbolt?

Also, I just wanna ask since I am a little confused.

What does the Sword's dura have to do with any of this?

Edit: Wait, let me say that differently. For what purpose is the Dura being argued at all?

???

Why would the sword's dura matter? What stops the electricity from just conducting through his weapon when he makes contact?

He still needs to overpower the attack to disperse it unless I am forgetting something, and he has only dispersed kinetic energy.

Essentially: I'm arguing Red's got a win con via Pika's thunderbolt, which is portrayed as a sphere of electricity with no gaps coming from it.

Earl above said Ikki could bypass the attack by "cutting through it" with his sword.

So I asked the sword's durability.

Metal isn't the only thing that conducts electricity.

And my issue is more, how is he gonna cut through an attack more powerful than him, if it is indeed more powerful than him?

I mean, I could be wrong.

But, I don't get how you cut through an attack stronger than you unless you have a specific technique/power for that. At least, if that's the situation, not sure about the AP of both so I don't know.

Ikki via Red's arguments not being arguments.

How does a literal soul sword conduct electricity?

The sword has been shown to cut things more powerful then it (Stella's Fire.)

It also is invulnerable to Red's stuff.

Now you are just trolling

Have you disproven the Stella (High 7-A who Ikki has dealt with.) or Invuln? Ir Blitz with his weaker amp?

No, then your arguments lack ground.

It can produce and impart kinetic energy but can't conduct electricity?

Awfully convenient. Touko's iai technique literally relies on using electromagnetism to hyper accelerate her sword, so...

Cutting through her fire? When?

00potato said:
Now you are just trolling
Have you disproven the Stella (High 7-A who Ikki has dealt with.) or Invuln? Ir Blitz with his weaker amp?

No, then your arguments lack ground.
The Stella was contested by Sir.

Invulnerability apparently isn't really invulnerability according to Sir, and even so, I indeed have argued against it.

He ain't blitzing from 4 km away when he won't get close via Pika's omnidirectional blast that if he so much as touches is ded.

Actually the sword does conduct electricity... for some weird reason. Touka proved it.

But red doesn't have 4km range, only his summons do, as a starting opinion he only has standard melee range, why would the range via SBA be 4km?

Another thing is, why would red even do anything? First...4km is not in line of sight, meaning red would never even see ikki. So unless you're telling me red has in character openings like summoning pika and nuking 4km area for no reason, it's not gonna happen.

Third no one is gonna keep track of ikki. First you gotta prove the mon that can do that can even perceive ikki during ts or edel sword style. Second it only works for people with hostile intent, which if any of you bothered to read above, I said ikki can remove, he can attack while lacking killing intent.

For the same reason you can start at such a range from a weapon or a specific technique. The range of summons is counted last I saw.

4km is line of sight, is why is the max allowed. But they know they are in a fight.

So he knows he needs to remove his killing intent from the get go?

SBA make it so that they are aware of the others presence.

When Ikki starts getting close, Red will summon. Simple as that, really.

And if Cal really wants, he can have Red already have Pika out (which isn't out of character; after Yellow arc, Pika practically never got back to its pokéball).

00potato said:
Is that all devices or just Touka's? Fshe has the lighting powers so it might just be her.)
No i mean she clashed with ikki and managed to send an electric shock through the sword into his body paralyzing him.

So Ikki's sword conducted the electricity.

Back