• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say bio drained, I said shock.

Buuuuuut unless he instantaneously let's his body control take over then that gives Cole enough time to biodrain

Oh, makes sense. Then ugh, ikki can throw his invisible sword? Cole can't sense the sword cus it lacks electricity.

I mean ikki precoging the electrical barrier.

At this point I'm seeing less and less chances for Ikki to win and this is seeming a tad stompish, though I guess that's a win condition?

I mean i guess it is.

This all depends on Trackless Step at this point. If it works imma vote ikki, cus there's not much Cole can do against that. If it doesn't im gonna say stomp, without amps, there's not anything Ikki can do to close the gap before Cole just drains him.

Cole's body is passively charged, as seen by the fact that he can't interact with water and flammable objects like gas and gunpowder, but its not to the point where touching him is dangerous. We've seen people touch him without getting shocked. Now, he CAN spread electricity around his body to defend himself as seen in the comics, but it requires conscious activation.

Well like I said, up in the air about Radar Pulse vs Trackless Step, leaning toward it working FRA, but beyond that idk.

Yeah, and its actually better than it was before due to upgrades, but it needs to be activated and I kinda doubt Cole will use it right off the bat

Well, maybe he'll use it if Ikki becomes too much for him to handle speedwise, but idk how it'll stack up against his skill and speed.

I think I remember that instant shock everyone ability. The one from being when he overcharges himself. And if he can do so with Karmic Overload well...

So... what's the vote tally right now?

Even if Trackless step works, Cole has such a massive advantage in everything but skill and Ikki's range dodging will nullify Cole's range advantage.....Until he uses precision and basically blitzes with explosives.

Well really it's only through Ionic Drain and regen that Cole has any chance at winning here, cause without them Ikki skillstomps him into the ground.

He's like a less skilled, more haxy version of Touka that relies mostly on ranged combat and overpowering his foes. The kinda guys that Ikki has a track record of obliterating.

Only his Ittou Shura is restricted, his standard speed amps are not I believe

Code:
Cole blitzing is the problem with precision

Yeah I doubt it's a stomp in favor of Cole. It's like a dangerous situation where one mistake causes the other to lose.

Cole FRA if my vote isn't counted

Yeah 2 or 3x are almost literally nothing to Ikki. Considering he has dealt with Stella's unconscious 6->7x amps. And even dealt with his 48x clones. The amps aren't a problem.

But then again, all Ikki has to do is get 1 shot in, whereas cole has a single win condition. And considering that stuff like Trackless Step, Edel Sword play etc all have strong forms of mind trickery that will at least deterr cole a little bit at least.

My last question, will Shinkiriou stop Ionic Drain? (Clone/afterimage creation) If not then yeah Cole takes this.

Ikki's one hit is also his only win condition, he can't beat his regen otherwise.

That heavily depends on what he does with it (Albeit Cole should resist illusions)

I mean it always is, but i was just saying, it's not a stomp.

Shinkirou (Þ£âµ░ùþï╝, Mirage Wolf): Using radical footwork, Ikki creates an afterimage before himself while running to confuse his opponent, then vanish like a mirage after being struck.

Feat:

He had allowed himself to be cut flesh, bone and soul—all for this. This was the truth behind his act of being unable to deal with Ikki's extreme change. A blood-drenched bluff! And that bluff had managed to fool everyone in the Dome—not only the spectators, but even a knight of Kurono's level!

At top speed as he is, Kurogane can't dodge that throw!

Kurono could not help but shiver at Moroboshi's battle sense, that which had overturned her expectations and played them all for fools. Beside her, Shizuku and Alice felt the same way.

So everyone in here… was within the palm of his hand all along?

So this is… the Seven Stars Sword King!

They had discerned it. The true strength of Seven Stars' pinnacle—of the man who bore the title of Seven Stars Sword King!

—But in the next moment, everyone in the stadium would once again be shocked into frigid silence.

As Tora-ou's point sped through the air and pierced Ikki's forehead… his form shimmered, and faded.

Wh…at….

Moroboshi was at a loss for words. Just then, a shadow appeared above him. Silhouetted against the sun, the figure of a black swordsman was about to let fly his blade.

This was the secret sword that had eluded Houkiboshi earlier—Shinkirou. But this time, it neither feinted front-to-back nor left-to-right, but rather up and down. Leaving an afterimage below, he had sent himself soaring into the air with his enhanced leg strength. That which Moroboshi had hurled his spear at had never been anything more than an illusion.

In other words, Ikki knew that Moroboshi would choose this moment to try the last. But why? For what reason?

Ah… so that's it….

Looking at the expression on Ikki's face as he brought his blade down, Moroboshi understood. Ikki's face held not the slightest hint of mocking him for having fallen for that feint. There was only overflowing—almost embarrassingly so—respect.

You really believed in me….

Up till now the Seven Stars Sword King had layered stratagem upon stratagem, trap upon trap to make sure he had the worst of it. Kurogane Ikki had not believed for a moment that such a great king would easily allow himself to be defeated. He respected the knight named Yuudai Moroboshi more than anyone else in the stadium, even more than Moroboshi did himself.

This was why Moroboshi lost. He had fooled everyone with that blood-soaked bluff, but only this knight standing before him, he could not fool.

And so, the battle was decided in that instant.

Ikki let fly his blade. Having bet it all on this surprise attack, Moroboshi had nothing left—no magic, no weapon, not even the strength to flee. The blade bit deep, slicing him from the shoulder down. In a flurry of crimson, Moroboshi at least fell upon his knees. At the last, with the final vestiges of his strength, he reached out his arms and grabbed Ikki by the shoulders, and—

This also falls into the "eye/mind tricks", so not a "tsukuyomi" like illusion, just him creating afterimages...with skill i guess.

Unless the afterimage can stop the AoE I doubt it'll help. Ionic Drain absorbs the electricity out of everything in his area, so it's not like it's a focused attack that needs to be aimed.

Oh

Sorry, should have cleared that up

His Ionic Drain is flex activated, and covers him in a 360 degree view. Not sure how to describe how far it is.

>Flex Activated

You got me interested

But any form of range? Cus Ikki can do Shinkirou to fool distance is what i mean, so he sends a mirage in range while being outside of range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back