• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The battle between angeloid against pokemon who know as "the guardian of sea"!! Aside because Shaymin AP stomp Ikaros rip Who would win!!?

-Base Ikaros is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Yokohama City

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

Lugia lord of the sea by evilqueenie-d33zfd8
Ikaros by askari chan-dbd0aqx.png
\

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

What does Ikaros start out with? And what can she actually kill Lugia with, theoretically?

Btw, Lugia's AP is probably higher than Shaymin's

Shaymin is 6-B+ via being comparable to the three legendary birds.

>They are only Low 6-B+

I looked at Ikaros's feat calcs briefly and that the high end calc for 6B was accepted for her current tiering. Low and middle ends were Large Island and Small Country, apparently.

The calc for Lugia's 40 day storm feat, which is quite a casual one, to say the least....I'm not sure if there was a low or high end at all, just more so used official calcs of a typical storm theoretically lasting 40 days and how much total energy expended during the 40 days.....which as stated before, Lugia is stated to have caused all that energy with a single flap.

I'm 99% sure Lugia has the clear AP advantage unless the calcs are outdated and somehow Ikaros's are supposed to be higher.

So....What's the AP

Are they both baseline (Ikaros looks baseline from what I can tell)

Also, Lugia has the Abilities Pressure and/or Multiscale, and it perplexes me as to why the recent previous Lugia-related match threads didn't even bring those up as much, if at all. He also uses the moves Safeguard and Recover quite often and best believe all that flapping he does is gonna kick up some violent air currents that would make it difficult for Ikaros to maneuver around. So unless if Ikaros goes into Pandora Mode, Lugia should be able to just stall and wear her out, unless anyone wanna downplay anything mentioned here.

Also, I'm not sure if most of Ikaros's abilities listed are as combat applicable as I initially thought, much less in-character. I'm no SNO expert, sry.

she is a computer tho she would snap out of it pretty fast pluse her space ship that she can both fly and use as extra weapon would wipe hime out.. especially if she has the power to take out a planetDragopentling said:
Ikaros has no resistance to Mind Manipulation. Lugia pretty much mindscrews her via just telepathy alone.

Ionliosite said:
Anyways, I vote Lugia via mindhax and higher AP.

lugia would actualy lose i dont think he can tank a country/larg country blast and Ikors's shield is pretty much invaulnerable tho it centers around her and she can attack through it

Back