• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardians Of The Natural Order (Lugia vs. SCP-6004) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was a scene of absolute chaos in the Orange Islands. The three legendary birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, had gone on a rampage above the isles, endangering not only the residents within the archipelago but threatening the weather of the entire world. On a small island within this chain of islands, a beautiful melody played that echoed through the ocean waves, and the guardian of the seas rose from the depths to quell the raging Pokemon. It was a surprise to most, then, when a voluminous tail suddenly emerged out of the ocean and swatted the three birds out of the sky at once, tossing them into a nearby island and knocking them all unconscious simultaneously. A gigantic being emerged from the depths, a serpent shining with all of the colors of the rainbow, and gazed down at the awestruck inhabitants of the islands with cold disinterest, before focusing on the birds it dealt with like a bunch of gnats, seeming to ready itself to finish the job. A blast of air struck the serpent on its side, and it turned its head to the enraged Lugia, who screeched at the being in a challenging tone. The serpent turned and seemingly grew in size as the weather all around them grew worse, and the people below trembled at this battle of gods that had just begun to stir.

In the blue corner, we have Lugia from Pokemon, and in the red corner, we have SCP-6004 from the SCP Foundation.

maxresdefault.jpg

73c6449b68ccc3ff32a2e40a52ad9746.jpg

• Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place in the Orange Islands, giving Lugia the homefield advantage.
  • Article Canon 6004 is being used.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• The Diving Pokemon: 8 (XXKINGXX69, Lou_change, GlaceonGamez471, Ego, JustANormalLemon, XSOULOFCINDERX, Starter_Pack, Acer__)
  • The Rainbow Serpent: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Lugia will probably get upgraded to tier 5 sometime since people accept other legendary scaling now

Lugia's AP: 4.7948e22 Joules * at least 5.6466395112 so 2.7074507e+23 joules though I don't know if I can use this since it might be Country level+, but that storm was from more than just 1 flap of its wing
SCP: 3.656250585E+22 J

I think its not really a fair matchup, since 1 flap of Lugia' wings is already stronger

Lugia will probably get upgraded to tier 5 sometime since people accept other legendary scaling now

Lugia's AP: 4.7948e22 Joules * at least 5.6466395112 so 2.7074507e+23 joules though I don't know if I can use this since it might be Country level+, but that storm was from more than just 1 flap of its wing
SCP: 3.656250585E+22 J

I think its not really a fair matchup, since 1 flap of Lugia' wings is already stronger
Planetary Lugia?

Damn...what will Groudon,Kyogre and deoxys get?

Planetary Lugia?

Damn...what will Groudon,Kyogre and deoxys get?
They would get knew keys for some trained versions of them, and probably be tier 2 via scaling to the CT avatars, and it doesn't just come from the Hoopa movie but the games, and Deoxys upscales. But Idk if people will accept it, we can talk about it on my message wall, not here

Uhhh, no?

The current revision is in regards to upscaling Trainers up to their appropriate endgame levels. Nowhere has anyone said that the legendaries would start scaling to each other like that unless they are under the command of a certain Trainer, afaik.

Don't obfuscate the facts of the matter like that.

So the wing thing really won't help seeing as 6004 can turn intangible so the wind won't affect it. Now, what stops Lugia from being swallowed whole and transmuted by 6004?

Uhhh, no?

The current revision is in regards to upscaling Trainers up to their appropriate endgame levels. Nowhere has anyone said that the legendaries would start scaling to each other like that unless they are under the command of a certain Trainer, afaik.

Don't obfuscate the facts of the matter like that.
That's what I said, at least read the whole sentence

So the wing thing really won't help seeing as 6004 can turn intangible so the wind won't affect it. Now, what stops Lugia from being swallowed whole and transmuted by 6004?
Lugia can interact with intangible stuff, and Lugia can just dodge it

They would get knew keys for some trained versions of them, and probably be tier 2 via scaling to the CT avatars, and it doesn't just come from the Hoopa movie but the games, and Deoxys upscales. But Idk if people will accept it, we can talk about it on my message wall, not here
So if Groudon and Kyogre becomes tier 2

What will pokemon like kyurem,necrozma, zamazenta, and Rayquaza get?

Lugia attacking 6004 will hurt it, yes. However once it gets hurt it can just become intangible and hide underground before launching a surprise attack or fly towards the stratosphere and dive bomb Lugia. Plus, 6004 doesn't need to even touch Lugia since it can just generate storms around it and strike lightning at it.

This is not including the fact that if Lugia touches 6004's rainfall it will be transmuted.

Lugia attacking 6004 will hurt it, yes. However once it gets hurt it can just become intangible and hide underground before launching a surprise attack or fly towards the stratosphere and dive bomb Lugia. Plus, 6004 doesn't need to even touch Lugia since it can just generate storms around it and strike lightning at it.

This is not including the fact that if Lugia touches 6004's rainfall it will be transmuted.
Does it like bypass forcefields?

Because I'm pretty sure Lugia can meat it with protect

Luigi can also effect it via earthquake

How long can Lugia hold it tho? The rainstorm is passive and can potentially cover an entire city.

Lugia can just dodge the rain and lightning since I think speed of projectiles isn't equalised now or something

It's not like lugia knows but that would be out of character it's lightning is also normal lightning so I say lugia because options.

I agree I just disagree with the rain dodging the profile doesn’t even say if the rain works on organics

you literally cant even dodge rain, unless you yourself are like pencil size you won't be able to dodge the rain, let alone lugia

The lightning will be something Lugia can't dodge unless he aimdodges via speed amping, and Lugia's projectiles are FTL here

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
  • Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
    • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
    • Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
    • While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.
  • Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower.
    • As a result, Immeasurable characters that get speed equalized retain their ability to travel through time, even if it now isn't via speed anymore.

It can be intangible for however long it wants. But Lugia can hit ghost types so it doesn't really matter.

What does matter here is that 6004 is perpetually surrounded by storms and hurricanes that can go up to 140 km/h. Rain fall from these storms can transmute things into fish or create plants. It can also command lightning to strike its opponents.

Back