• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardians Of The Natural Order (Lugia vs. SCP-6004) (Voting Completed)

Lemme give you an example.

We have a plane. It can carry a bunch of tons of people or luggage. But if we tape a tank on top of the plane then the plane will crash because it cannot lift it.
Same goes here.

At the same time this isn 't always the truth because you don't always need to be as heavy as an object to lift it, such as when humans lift things that weigh tons

Regardless if it was 700 or at its full length, the point is that its weight is way, way above Lugia.
That means it weighs a lot more anyway if it is in the air it flies by air swimming mean if lugia grabs it it can’t swim would that let it break out lugia can’t carry it themselves.

We have a plane. It can carry a bunch of tons of people or luggage. But if we tape a tank on top of the plane then the plane will crash because it cannot lift it.
Same goes here.

At the same time this isn 't always the truth because you don't always need to be as heavy as an object to lift it, such as when humans lift things that weigh tons
I can't tell who this Response is for, Rikimaro or myself?

Are we seriously going to ignore common sense and just say "Well standards say that.", I'm 99% sure most users will disagree with this.

I need to make a QnA on this, just to settle this down because this is absolutely bonkers.

Same goes here.

That's a ridiculous example and are not the same thing. One is alive and the other is an inanimate object. Put a human on that plane, and it wouldn't do shit to the plane. You've used an example of two things that are not that different in weight.

Lugia will be like a god-damn mosquito to 6004 due to its weight.

I'll just stop here and make a QnA and be done with it. You guys continue the debate I guess.

Are we seriously going to ignore common sense and just say "Well standards say that.", I'm 99% sure most users will disagree with this.

I need to make a QnA on this, just to settle this down because this is absolutely bonkers.

That's a ridiculous example and are not the same thing. One is alive and the other is an inanimate object. Put a human on that plane, and it wouldn't do shit to the plane. You've used an example of two things that are not that different in weight.

Lugia will be like a god-damn mosquito to 6004 due to its weight.

I'll just stop here and make a QnA and be done with it. You guys continue the debate I guess.
Calm down, it's not that serious. It's not like Lugia needs to pin it down to win, it just makes it easier. Also, let's assume it can't pin it down due to it's sheer weight despite severely outclassing it in Raw LS, it can still force it's jaws open if it gets swallowed thanks to overpowering it's jaw muscles and just get out and repeat this as many times as necessary until Lugia wins.

I am calm. I don't frankly care if 6004 wins or loses, it's just that I find the whole LS standard as ridiculous.

6004 has no problems shoving hundreds of people into its maw just by swimming through the ground with its mouth open, why would it be any different with Lugia?

Plus, if 6004 decides to launch itself into the stratosphere, Lugia can't follow, allowing it to just dive bomb it.

Probably? It was also capable of carrying a satellite in its mouth but the satellite was modified so I'm not sure if using a normal satellite would scale.

Well as it currently stands, Lugia has the LS and AP Advantage so it could literally just shoot the Serpent off of it or rip it's jaw muscles apart to get out of it's mouth.

Remember that Lugia is like rat sized compared to 6004 at its biggest. And like, from inside, the full weight of 6004 would be impossible to ignore, LS or no, which would be too much for Lugia to lift.

Remember that Lugia is like rat sized compared to 6004 at its biggest. And like, from inside, the full weight of 6004 would be impossible to ignore, LS or no, which would be too much for Lugia to lift.
Not if he literally rips his jaw muscles apart from inside his mouth with his Psychic Powers, which he can easily do with his much higher LS and AP, especially with Amps.

Not if he literally rips his jaw muscles apart from inside his mouth with his Psychic Powers, which he can easily do with his much higher LS and AP, especially with Amps.
Neither have genders and that seems out of character also that would require them to do it before they are turned helpless andcbeing spit out I don't know where we assume the transmutation occurs inside the serpent.

If Lugia literally can't avoid getting eaten and won't do anything that it's arsenal would allow it to, like push someone's lower jaw downwards to open it, then how the **** was this fair if it instantly gets transmuted upon entering the Serpent's Mouth? Btw, Lugia should be able to just blast the Serpent away with it's greater AP even if it can't lift it off the ground due to it's weight. Again, Lugia has the AP and LS Advantage and the Speed Advantage when it applies Amps. Worst case scenario, what stops Lugia from attacking the Serpent and killing it from the Inside out before Lugia gets Transmuted or even just outright blowing a hole in it to escape with it's Greater AP?

Hasn't Lugia been shown exiting the atmosphere and going into space at points? idk if satellite stuff is that much of a issue.
Also Lugia has forcefields that encompass it entirely, something it seems to actively use, would that help at all?
This battle takes place in the Orange Islands, giving Lugia the homefield advantage.
Ok so Phantom Lugia, yeah this one uses forcefields at almost all times.

Hasn't Lugia been shown exiting the atmosphere and going into space at points? idk if satellite stuff is that much of a issue.
Also Lugia has forcefields that encompass it entirely, something it seems to actively use, would that help at all?

Ok so Phantom Lugia, yeah this one uses forcefields at almost all times.
Safeguard? No I don’t think so and what’s phantom Lugia?

The movie Lugia.
And no, like, actual forcefields, it uses them quite a bit in the movie to prevent attacks from making contact with it, was broken by a gank combo by all three birds tho iirc but standalone attacks did nothing to get past it.

Serpent swallowing hundreds is useless when it's fighting something that is 300x smaller and can fly at equal speeds to its opponent while shooting it to death with 2.6+x AP attacks

Serpent swallowing hundreds is useless when it's fighting something that is 300x smaller and can fly at equal speeds to its opponent while shooting it to death with 2.6+x AP attacks
365384.6153846153846154x smaller but yeah.

May I ask, with the spent beingh so much bigger, would lugia atacks even matter to It? sinse It would damage very small portions of It's body

May I ask, with the spent beingh so much bigger, would lugia atacks even matter to It? sinse It would damage very small portions of It's body
Lugia has some actual decent AOE iirc, it shattered islands before and this Lugia in particular has TK that could uproot a huge oceanic current. All smaller than this thing, but at the same time, a bullet or stab wound is small to you too right? You'd be looking at aoe that would be akin to that at least.

Lugia has some actual decent AOE iirc, it shattered islands before and this Lugia in particular has TK that could uproot a huge oceanic current. All smaller than this thing, but at the same time, a bullet or stab wound is small to you too right? You'd be looking at aoe that would be akin to that at least.
Fair enough

Do you mean to tell me the rain it used to remove the pacific garbage patch (yes that is the context) transforms water because most of the garbage patch is under water just not deep I am pretty sure the foundation would notice it turning water into fish.
Also it wouldn’t it is in the rain and normally that buffs rain moves
What the hell are you talking about?

I literally and factually stated what moves would be affected by the rain 6004 is passively giving off. I literally have no idea what kind of tangent you went on, but it was wrong.

It seemed that way, though I thought I was pretty straightforward.

What the hell are you talking about?

I literally and factually stated what moves would be affected by the rain 6004 is passively giving off. I literally have no idea what kind of tangent you went on, but it was wrong.
Water isn't going to be effected by the rain because it didn't turn water into animals when used over the ocean.

Let me say it as simply as possible.

When I refer to the rain, I am not talking about 6004's magical transformative rain. I am literally just saying that, by the fact alone that rain exists, only a couple of Lugia's moves get a power boost from it, as Pokémon moves commonly do.

That's it. I'm not referencing 6004's Transfiguration abilities at all!

Ah okay I thought they were the only moves with physical forms and please clarify next time what I misunderstood.

I forgot to return to this, and since the only supporter for 6004 fell through, and we're up to 6 votes already, I'll go ahead and add my own vote for Lugia FRA, officially bringing this match to grace.

Thank you for your time, and helping to finish an interesting match.

Back