• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardians Of The Natural Order (Lugia vs. SCP-6004) (Voting Completed)

It can be intangible for however long it wants. But Lugia can hit ghost types so it doesn't really matter.

What does matter here is that 6004 is perpetually surrounded by storms and hurricanes that can go up to 140 km/h. Rain fall from these storms can transmute things into fish or create plants. It can also command lightning to strike its opponents.
Oh yeah Lugia doesn't resist transmutation this is a hax stomp.

It can be intangible for however long it wants. But Lugia can hit ghost types so it doesn't really matter.

What does matter here is that 6004 is perpetually surrounded by storms and hurricanes that can go up to 140 km/h. Rain fall from these storms can transmute things into fish or create plants. It can also command lightning to strike its opponents.
So its a stomp match if the storms will touch Lugia before an aeroblast hits it

This is the description of the transmutation (Creatures that are consumed by SCP-6004 are transmuted into fauna before being regurgitated. Inanimate objects like plastic bottles that are hit by its rainfall are turned into organic wildlife) also it was causing storms around the world the only time it did it was to destroy a garbage patch.

I've been keeping out of this, but I'm just gonna say this real quick. If 6004's rain was gonna kill Lugia, something which it passively creates, then I would not have created this match because this would be an obvious hax stomp.

I think Ovens just misread the specific instance of Transmutation there. The only danger Lugia is facing from this hax is getting swallowed by the massive snake.

Alright now we can get back to arguing.
So Lugia has stat boosts and good attacks that can take the scp out, the scp has cool thunderbolts and some snake

Lugia can boost its stats and it's ap is also better so in the end i feel like Lugia outmanoeuvres and edges this out with ranged attacks and attack boosts

There's also the fact that Lugia has future sight abilities and telekinesis which it can use to pin the opponent down with it's superior LS.

I definitely vote Lugia

Alright now we can get back to arguing.
So Lugia has stat boosts and good attacks that can take the scp out, the scp has cool thunderbolts and some snake
I think you guys are really underselling just how massive 6004 is.

In comparison, Lugia is registered in the Pokedex as being 5.2 meters in length. Meanwhile, SCP-6004 has been recorded at being as massive as 1,900 kilometers in length.

At this point, Lugia is literally trying to dodge a snake the size of the island of Maui.

I think you guys are really underselling just how massive 6004 is.

In comparison, Lugia is registered in the Pokedex as being 5.2 meters in length. Meanwhile, SCP-6004 has been recorded at being as massive as 1,900 kilometers in length.

At this point, Lugia is literally trying to dodge a snake the size of the island of Maui.
I mean blasting it away with attacks is a damn good option when your AP is higher.

The snake is 1900km and the average 9 meter anaconda weighs 227kg which makes the snake 47922222.2222 kg or 47922 tonnes so even after i apply the recent revisions it won't have enough so lifting it isn't an option. Pinning it down is though, so not a problem.

I still stand by my point of Lugia just blasting it, healing itself and boosting it's stats til the snake dies.

Yes, pinning it down. When it can go intangible and phase into the earth where it can come up and do a surprise attack.

And remember, Lugia has to likely hit it multiple times before it finally goes down. 6004 just needs to get Lugia swallowed down once to win.

Can he go intangible to things with NPI? And Lugia likes spamming energy attacks, so Lugia can just push that dragon away and badly damage it with energy projection then do it again and again and he will never reach Lugia

I'll agree with king here, Lugia ain't stupid enough to stay in one spot and let itself get swallowed. It will use ranged attacks and, considering speed is equalized It ain't catching up to Lugia since it has many moves that can flinch the opponent. Remember, to the snake the fight will be like trying to catch a flea since Lugia is over 300x smaller. Count in the fact that the flea is stronger than you and you've got yourself an extremely hard fight.
Also, did i mention that rain boosts ALL of Lugia's water moves by 2? Yeah we're talking about a difference of 2.6+x difference in AP here.

Doesn't Lugia's Calc come from a casual flap of it's wings? Then it gets Passive Buffs from being in the Rain and has the LS Advantage so it can just Pin the SCP down and blow it to hell with it's NPI? Yeah, I don't see how Lugia loses unless it's deliberately being an idiot.

Doesn't Lugia's Calc come from a casual flap of it's wings? Then it gets Passive Buffs from being in the Rain and has the LS Advantage so it can just Pin the SCP down and blow it to hell with it's NPI? Yeah, I don't see how Lugia loses unless it's deliberately being an idiot.
I'm pretty sure every legendary/mythical Pokemon aren't that animalistic or dumb

The only moves affected by rain is gonna by Hydro Pump, Whirlpool, and Weather Ball. When it's gonna wanna primarily use Aeroblast.

Not a complaint of any points. Just an observation.

The only moves affected by rain is gonna by Hydro Pump, Whirlpool, and Weather Ball. When it's gonna wanna primarily use Aeroblast.

Not a complaint of any points. Just an observation.
Lugia likes being in water so it will use water moves besides aeroblast

Do you mean to tell me the rain it used to remove the pacific garbage patch (yes that is the context) transforms water because most of the garbage patch is under water just not deep I am pretty sure the foundation would notice it turning water into fish.
Also it wouldn’t it is in the rain and normally that buffs rain moves

The snake is 1900km and the average 9 meter anaconda weighs 227kg which makes the snake 47922222.2222 kg or 47922 tonnes so even after i apply the recent revisions it won't have enough so lifting it isn't an option. Pinning it down is though, so not a problem.

I still stand by my point of Lugia just blasting it, healing itself and boosting it's stats til the snake dies.
No? The file itself states its weight is 1.3x10^17 kg.

Regardless if it was 700 or at its full length, the point is that its weight is way, way above Lugia.
That was never the issue, the issue is that Lugia has monstrously Higher LS that it can use to just prevent the SCP from moving at all and then just shoot the shit out of it.

How tf is it gonna even move a 1000+km monstrosity that weighs many folds higher than Lugia's LS? Sure, it may not be able to grapple with it, but Lugia won't be able to move 6004 at all.

How tf is it gonna even move a 1000+km monstrosity that weighs many folds higher than Lugia's LS? Sure, it may not be able to grapple with it, but Lugia won't be able to move 6004 at all.
Cause LS is a stupid rating and unless the Snake has higher LS it ain't gonna overpower Lugia pinning it to the ground.

either way LS is irrelevant. lugia wins via higher AP, greater mobility, smaller size which makes it hard to catch and more.

Lugia isn't moving it, it's preventing it from moving at all.

Lugia isn't moving it, it's preventing it from moving at all.
But how. How tf is it gonna prevent it from moving?

Like, I need someone to explain this to me, are you people genuinely saying that Lugia, who's Class K, can pin down 6004 who weighs 1.3x10^17 kg just because its LS is unknown despite its known weight? Like, I'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous, right?

either way LS is irrelevant. lugia wins via higher AP, greater mobility, smaller size which makes it hard to catch and more.
Also how? This snake is 1900 km long and large af, and their speed is the same. I don't see how Lugia is dodging anything the snake does.

But how. How tf is it gonna prevent it from moving?

Like, I need someone to explain this to me, are you people genuinely saying that Lugia, who's Class K, can pin down 6004 who weighs 1.3x10^17 kg just because its LS is unknown despite its known weight? Like, I'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous, right?

Also how? This snake is 1900 km long and large af, and their speed is the same. I don't see how Lugia is dodging anything the snake does.
Because if you can't overpower someone pinning you down, then you just can't move. That's how Lifting Strength works. It sounds stupid and it probably is, but that's how it works. Plus I'm pretty sure Lugia has some manor of Precog so that should come in handy.

It's not the fact that it doesn't scale to LS, that doesn't really change much of my argument at all.

The point is that its Weight is far, far above Lugia's LS. I know we have standards and all, but I'm pretty darn sure this is just common sense? If you can't move the other around, it's kinda obvious that LS won't work.

It's not the fact that it doesn't scale to LS, that doesn't really change much of my argument at all.

The point is that its Weight is far, far above Lugia's LS. I know we have standards and all, but I'm pretty darn sure this is just common sense? If you can't move the other around, it's kinda obvious that LS won't work.
Again, it's not a matter of actually being able to lift the snake, it's the fact that the Snake can't overpower Lugia enough to actually move. There's a difference.

Back